AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-31, 20:09   Link #1241
velvet nightmare

if i was in haruto's position i don't think i would have lasted that long to wait for her proper response. i'd expect him to be pissed as hell even at the kouyasai after all the crap her family put him through

let's be honest, if she just left like that without trying he'd be left with absolutely nothing, and worse off than before because of a damaged relationship with kanzaki
velvet nightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 20:28   Link #1242
justavisitor

just read the translation (holy the translation is fast) again, no idea how accurate it is

Spoiler for spoiler for ch 60:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 21:41   Link #1243
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-31, 22:03   Link #1244
Johnny
Working the bags...

Don't forget the time skip, so it's not like it was immediate...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-31, 22:35   Link #1245
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Don't forget the time skip, so it's not like it was immediate...
You're right, I forgot the time skip before they started dating lmao
Old 2009-09-01, 00:21   Link #1246
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Spoiler:
she was dumped in a bad way, it was an indirect rejection which is kind of crappy. the healthy thing was to move on.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 00:47   Link #1247
Dark Mage

But in this manga both of Eba's competitors gave Haruto up without trying too much. That's one reason why I liked Honoka from Suzuka alot since she didn't give up easily despite her insecurities and knowing Yamato liked Suzuka. Also Honoka didn't do any appropriate approaches like Kotone. Here both Nanami and Kotone have no backbone in them
Old 2009-09-01, 00:51   Link #1248
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
But in this manga both of Eba's competitors gave Haruto up without trying too much. That's one reason why I liked Honoka from Suzuka alot since she didn't give up easily despite her insecurities and knowing Yamato liked Suzuka. Also Honoka didn't do any appropriate approaches like Kotone. Here both Nanami and Kotone have no backbone in them
because I don't think that neither of them actually "loved" him, they "liked" him, but it was nothing to go stalker on the guy. Actually Nanami is still mad at him and has not forgiven him, so she didn't give up on him so easilly.
Old 2009-09-01, 08:51   Link #1249
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Actually Haruto is a pretty hateable character himself, Nanami make her move but he was "Yes i...*looks eba handmade script* love you" so that can piss off any girl ; also Kotone make her move (i think her was a bigger one) and the idiot go and say he love another girl in the main event and in front of everyone . Haruto reap what he sow, he go all the chicken way and all the girls got tired of him, otherwise Eba wouldnt go back to Tokyo just like that (maybe she do it so she dont have to hate him )
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 11:00   Link #1250
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riltz View Post
Actually Haruto is a pretty hateable character himself, Nanami make her move but he was "Yes i...*looks eba handmade script* love you" so that can piss off any girl ; also Kotone make her move (i think her was a bigger one) and the idiot go and say he love another girl in the main event and in front of everyone . Haruto reap what he sow, he go all the chicken way and all the girls got tired of him, otherwise Eba wouldnt go back to Tokyo just like that (maybe she do it so she dont have to hate him )
pretty onesided, the girls did their part in creating several screwed situations as well...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 11:05   Link #1251
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
pretty onesided, the girls did their part in creating several screwed situations as well...
I completely agree. Haruto was pretty badly misunderstood by the girls too
Old 2009-09-01, 11:14   Link #1252
justavisitor

well I think maybe Seo will introduce new first year girl...but I still think Nanami will make a comeback..but if Nanami is really going to make a comeback, how on earth Haruto is going to face that Senpai ?? (ok, you don't want me to touch Eba and now you are going out with my sister!!! XD)

(I kind of answer the question who Nanami is going to hook up with, Zwei )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 12:09   Link #1253
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
well I think maybe Seo will introduce new first year girl...but I still think Nanami will make a comeback..but if Nanami is really going to make a comeback, how on earth Haruto is going to face that Senpai ?? (ok, you don't want me to touch Eba and now you are going out with my sister!!! XD)

(I kind of answer the question who Nanami is going to hook up with, Zwei )
I really hope not, because I like Nanami the best of all the girls in the show. She got a raw deal because of Eba. Haruto really liked her, but his Hero complex got on the way. IT is obvious that Nanami can't deal with it. Now the question is if Eba can deal with it too. Eba has never been in any other role besides the one of "damsel in distress" for Haruto. Can she stand being the one looking at Haruto being a hero for another girl? I believe we will see Haruto in this role pretty soon with some other girl and I hope is not Nanami.
Old 2009-09-01, 12:38   Link #1254
H23

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
..but if Nanami is really going to make a comeback, how on earth Haruto is going to face that Senpai ?? (ok, you don't want me to touch Eba and now you are going out with my sister!!! XD)
LOL that's so true... that's like a double slap for him hahahaha
Old 2009-09-01, 18:35   Link #1255
brsrkr
Wasted n Naked

I think that the next chapters will probably be about the hardship of a LDR. Seo will most likely introduce at least one new girl (a first year, just like 'justasavior' wrote). I got a feeling that we will see the sister of eba (can't remember her name) once again.

I think that the chances of seeing haruto end up with nanami are pretty inexistant since according to me, nanami is more like an ex-girlfriend-new-friend. Now this kind of friendship is hard to deal with since nanami is still cold towards haruto but still wants him to be happy with eba, so she will probably be a useful ally for haruto when he will fall for the first year girl (or when the first year girl will fall for haruto and will try to seduce him, just like the annoying girl in ichigo 100%).
brsrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 19:22   Link #1256
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Spoiler:
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-01, 22:19   Link #1257
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsrkr View Post
I think that the next chapters will probably be about the hardship of a LDR. Seo will most likely introduce at least one new girl (a first year, just like 'justasavior' wrote). I got a feeling that we will see the sister of eba (can't remember her name) once again.

I think that the chances of seeing haruto end up with nanami are pretty inexistant since according to me, nanami is more like an ex-girlfriend-new-friend. Now this kind of friendship is hard to deal with since nanami is still cold towards haruto but still wants him to be happy with eba, so she will probably be a useful ally for haruto when he will fall for the first year girl (or when the first year girl will fall for haruto and will try to seduce him, just like the annoying girl in ichigo 100%).
chinami was cute lol
she had C/D cup
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-02, 22:47   Link #1258
Cyz
"Show it to me"

I kinda feel sorry for Haruto getting left alone after that. I hope it will turn out something good.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-03, 00:02   Link #1259
Vampire
Birth by Moonlight

Send a message via MSN to Vampire
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I really hope not, because I like Nanami the best of all the girls in the show. She got a raw deal because of Eba. Haruto really liked her, but his Hero complex got on the way. IT is obvious that Nanami can't deal with it. Now the question is if Eba can deal with it too. Eba has never been in any other role besides the one of "damsel in distress" for Haruto. Can she stand being the one looking at Haruto being a hero for another girl? I believe we will see Haruto in this role pretty soon with some other girl and I hope is not Nanami.
Yeah, I like Nanami better than the other girls but like most mangas, the protagonist will always fall for the first girl. Everyone else is just love bait that will eventually have "just a friend" relationship with him.
Old 2009-09-03, 13:50   Link #1260
ShootingStars

"IT is obvious that Nanami can't deal with it."

humans can adapt son
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life