AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 11 19.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 43.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-25, 08:48   Link #241
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Silly Chaos tan, not that the part say Yunno dug it up, else I need to marathon season one tonight the find it....
You seriously need to be more specific in your request

That was 5 minutes of my life...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:49   Link #242
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Here's the problem with that - Alica has NO magic talent.

So whatever Leet being that's going to come out of that revival, is not going to be Alica cause nobody is going to risk all that for nothing.
Now there is a chance that Rein I can be brought back then . Ah who I am I kidding, at least I can dream....
Old 2007-06-25, 08:49   Link #243
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Brave?

Onos,if that happened Erio would be he first male in the nanohaverse to get a girl to like and kiss him real good
And how would that be any different than it already is? Erio is already taking Caro on dates on off days, and there isn't any female competition.
Also, the moment I saw the suggested Vivio-Alicia connection, one line came to mind: "Mama... Inai no", which could mean "Where's Mama" or "Mama's gone".
Old 2007-06-25, 08:51   Link #244
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Also, the moment I saw the suggested Vivio-Alicia connection, one line came to mind: "Mama... Inai no", which could mean "Where's Mama" or "Mama's gone".
It's really not much of a connection since they have nothing alike ...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:52   Link #245
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
And how would that be any different than it already is? Erio is already taking Caro on dates on off days, and there isn't any female competition.
Not true now since Lutecia entered the scene

Quote:
Ahhh, Vivio is just moe overdose
Old 2007-06-25, 08:54   Link #246
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Here's the problem with that - Alica has NO magic talent.

So whatever Leet being that's going to come out of that revival, is not going to be Alica cause nobody is going to risk all that for nothing.
This is not entirely true, Who knows what happened in the void where precia and alicia went to. Everything's still possible, because if alicia was in El Hazard, then the alicia in the tome isn't the alicia that "perished", she's simply part of the peace of mind fate was looking for.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:55   Link #247
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Talking

Spoiler for VERY wild speculations included. Read at your own risk :D:

But then again, these are just my speculations and fantasies, albeit pretty wild ones imho .

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-25, 09:04   Link #248
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post

But then again, these are just my speculations and fantasies, albeit pretty wild ones imho .
Someone is floating too close to the pit that is OC ......

Speaking of Agito I wonder if we will see her fuse with Lutecia or Zest..... since we know Rein can fuse with the knights as well as Hayate....
Old 2007-06-25, 09:06   Link #249
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

You won't believe how much I concur. I've long theorized that Anceint Velka had a God Empress...

But not Carim. I believe she intends to create an Imperium of Velka as an ally of the TSAB, not to replace it. There's got to be someone out there who intends to replace TSAB for destroying the Old Velka in the first place. The word "infidels" comes to mind. Remember what Terran terrorists always call Bush? "Tyrant of a Hegemony" In the Nanohaverse, the TSAB is the equivalent of the "Hegemony", and can not only be seen as meddling in other's affairs, maybe even downright "occupation".

In this light, I'm for a new villian, the Client, who fulfills this role. With Carim as the Prophet, Vivio might well be the "Star Child" of the God Empress.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:07   Link #250
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Someone is floating too close to the pit that is OC ......
I know. The idea of a Holy Belkan Empire has been floating in my head ever since Hayate-sama Hræsvelgr-ed her way back to the battlefield (or rather, ever since I brainstormed for a nice Civ name while playing Civ IV ).

As well as an ancient Trinity comprising of the Saint Emperor, The Queen/King of the Night Sky and one other that still awaits the Divine Sledge-Hammer of Inspiration .

Though I must say, it might be a neat thing if the above does come true .

Time to brain-storm on my fanfic, kekeke....

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-25, 09:14   Link #251
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
I know. The idea of a Holy Belkan Empire has been floating in my head ever since Hayate-sama Hræsvelgr-ed her way back to the battlefield (or rather ever since I brainstormed for a nice Civ name while playing Civ IV ). As well as an ancient Trinity comprising of the Saint Emperor, The Queen/King of the Night Sky and one other that still awaits the Divine Sledge-Hammer of Inspiration .

Though I must say, it might be a neat thing if the above does come true .

Time to brain-storm on my fanfic, kekeke....
The OC thread has all the answers, right down to the Holy Trinity. I guess when we try reading into the Velka Sigil, we all get the same answers.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:16   Link #252
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

It's a beautiful sigil, the Belkan Triangle. And the variations (the Greater Belkan Hexagon, and the Summoner's Octagon) are just as beautiful.

I think I really need to let off some steam . Or rather, I must visit the OC thread soon!

Signature by liro
Old 2007-06-25, 09:22   Link #253
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
It's a beautiful sigil, the Belkan Triangle. And the variations (the Greater Belkan Hexagon, and the Summoner's Octagon) are just as beautiful.

I think I really need to let off some steam . Or rather, I must visit the OC thread soon!
The Greater Velka Hexagon is that of the Dark Clergy over in the OC thread.

Not quite quite sure of the Eight of Summoning, but we could arrange something.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:22   Link #254
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
The OC thread has all the answers, right down to the Holy Trinity. I guess when we try reading into the Velka Sigil, we all get the same answers.
Remind me to hit you the next time I see you.........

The wises decision ever by me to not post in OC.........

Back to topic, Anyone think that Nanoha and Fate will both become Vivio's mother , The title for ep 14 is "Mothers and Children" (through I wonder who is the father in this relation ).
Old 2007-06-25, 09:33   Link #255
Jimmy C

For the first chinese translation of the prophecy, the second line is wrong.
If you look at the Japanese original line, the "king" and the "wing" are seperated by a comma. Therefore "king's wing" cannot be a valid translation.
This is contingent on the comma being correctly placed, that is.
Old 2007-06-25, 09:51   Link #256
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Remind me to hit you the next time I see you.........

The wises decision ever by me to not post in OC.........

Back to topic, Anyone think that Nanoha and Fate will both become Vivio's mother , The title for ep 14 is "Mothers and Children" (through I wonder who is the father in this relation ).
I'll remember to shield up as well.

(mounts up and flies into the sunset)
Old 2007-06-25, 10:01   Link #257
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
This is not entirely true, Who knows what happened in the void where precia and alicia went to. Everything's still possible, because if alicia was in El Hazard, then the alicia in the tome isn't the alicia that "perished", she's simply part of the peace of mind fate was looking for.
Erm, that IS what that Alica was, a part of Fate's dream.

Alica is dead. Everybody knows that. Anybody who might know Preica and Alica knows that Alica have no maigc talent. Even if something could happen in AL Hazard, there's not sure way to tell if it's anything ... Positive.

Why would anybody risk all this just to bring back somethi- someone they don't have 100% comfirmation of?
Old 2007-06-25, 10:04   Link #258
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Why would anybody risk all this just to bring back something they don't have 100% comfirmation of?
I guess we should all ask our selves this question, because as of now. We're just speculating here. I don't know heck if Alicia has enough talent or if She's supposed to be some super-mage, but the prospect that She may be revived is still plausible no matter how idiotic you think it would be.
Old 2007-06-25, 10:08   Link #259
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I guess we should all ask our selves this question, because as of now. We're just speculating here. I don't know heck if Alicia has enough talent or if She's supposed to be some super-mage, but the prospect that She may be revived is still plausible.
It's canon information that Alica has no magic talent from her mother.

And I don't see anyone having any reason along with the means of doing so.

I can honestly say that Fate wouldn't need to, and Jail probably wouldn't care.

Quote:
She may be revived is still plausible no matter how idiotic you think it would be.
In terms of their technology level, I don't think they could really bring back the dead... At least the way they once were.

What you're hoping on is a bright ray of sunlight out of an epic haxx cheat to bring her back.

I don't think that's considered plausible.
Old 2007-06-25, 10:24   Link #260
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
My poor attempt in translating the Chinese translations Draco posted:

(The) Ancient Crystal and the Place where Infinite/Unlimited Desires meets;
The dead/dying King's Wings is resurrected/revived from the Holy Ground/Land;
The Dead dance, the Law Tower in the Middle/Central Land burns helplessly;
Following that, ships that protects the many oceans should perish as well.

The old Crystal (note: or the Crystal of Old) and the Place where Infinite/Unlimited Desires meet;
Under the King of Death, His wings shall be awakened at the Holy Ground/Land;
The Dead are dancing, the Tower of Law in the Middle Land shall be burnt to naught;
Their pioneers, the ships of Law that guards innumerable oceans shall also be scattered.

Hope this helps somewhat .
Thank you. =)
It's interesting, if the tower's suppose to burn and not fall down then they might be talking about the giant space station in deep interdimensional-space. That would also account for the infinite mumbo jumbo (like say the library) and the ships... since without it the fleets in trouble.

I feel like we're still missing some pieces here, in the sense that there must be something we don't know yet.