AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-09-18, 02:27   Link #5441
oncelot

Interesting that no one has mentioned it, but from what I can gather, there was an ancient war in the past where Mars battled against Vulcan, who lost. Perhaps as a result, Minerva changed appearances but retained the same personality.
oncelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 02:56   Link #5442
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

One funny thing I noted is Yui's 'Keima-seduction-techniques' seemed to have rubbed off on Mars, and Minerva and Shiori have similar methods of protest: locking people out of force fields/libraries...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 04:20   Link #5443
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
One funny thing I noted is Yui's 'Keima-seduction-techniques' seemed to have rubbed off on Mars, and Minerva and Shiori have similar methods of protest: locking people out of force fields/libraries...
lol... thanks for noticing that.... hopefully Tenri won't get Diana's trait
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 07:14   Link #5444
Ashaman

Did anyone else think Vulcan looked really happy sitting next to Keima around the time she talked about him being in an enviable position?
Old 2011-09-18, 08:51   Link #5445
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Isn't it pretty simple? The other hosts think that Keima loves them, Tenri knows that he doesn't love her.

Plus, he's never tried to 'level up' her affection in the first place.

Yeah, I think you summed it up best. Of course, Tenri being completely undemanding doesn't help.
Old 2011-09-18, 10:12   Link #5446
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I think you summed it up best. Of course, Tenri being completely undemanding doesn't help.
That is, because she lacks initiative, unlike Yui, her LP doesn't raise a bit.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 10:14   Link #5447
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
With only Keima. And he is a lucky guy to have such a cute little girl to sit on his lap.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 10:24   Link #5448
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
With only Keima. And he is a lucky guy to have such a cute little girl to sit on his lap.
Yes, that must have felt nice...
Old 2011-09-18, 10:30   Link #5449
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Yes, that must have felt nice...
Keima or Minerva?

I bet I can make Minerva feel nicer! She can keep us in her unpoppable bubble while I pop- *gets dismembered*.

Nonetheless, it is funny that Vulcan didn't go up and cuddle Minerva the first thing when she meets her again...what is with the older sisters' resistance to moe?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-09-18, 12:51   Link #5450
MagicaLideaL
Madder Sky~
*Graphic Designer

Anyone mind reminding what number is mercury
I wonder how matured mercury is going to be
MagicaLideaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 17:11   Link #5451
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

The thing is, we've already seen Diana's wings in a previous chapter... I guess they can come and go? Anyhow, it was an amusing chapter. Also for the Goddess' order, from eldest to the youngest (according to RHS)

Vulcan
Apollo
Diana
Minerva
Mars
Mercury
Old 2011-09-18, 17:20   Link #5452
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Nochogo: I think Diana herself doesn't realize that she's already been winged (since she seems detests Keima with a passion). I smell a plot point, as there's NO way that little tidbit isn't going to come into play later.
Old 2011-09-18, 18:27   Link #5453
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
In short, a goddess can only reincarnate once their host give birth .
You know, I think that's pretty likely. I doubt that the goddesses had to have host bodies before the whole weiss sealing thing, so it stands to reason that they might reincarnate just like the weiss do. That gives them quite an incentive to get their host hitched as soon as possible.
Mirrinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 18:46   Link #5454
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirrinus View Post
That gives them quite an incentive to get their host hitched as soon as possible.
That would be hilarious. It comes to show how Keima has no idea how DEEP in trouble he currently is.

In either case there's probably going to be blood, or other bodily fluids. Deities, particularly Classical deities, don't have to be monogamous, after all...
Old 2011-09-18, 20:25   Link #5455
Shadow5YA

If a goddess can only reincarnate when they are born through their host, then they're the same as the Weiss.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 21:33   Link #5456
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

... Finally we see everyone fighting over Keima, it's been all secluded captures up until now, haha finally he gets what he deserverses which strangely is just damn fighting over him and not him getting completely destroyed.
Old 2011-09-18, 22:00   Link #5457
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

This episode is what Keima deserve for all his efforts up to now, a divine harem fighting for his attention...

He didn't look like he enjoyed it through. But us readers surely do
Old 2011-09-18, 22:32   Link #5458
ellifeedn
Thinker

This is but an appetizer for the main course that is the hosts meeting in the know.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-18, 22:38   Link #5459
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Indeed, cause it's not the goddesses themselves that are in love with Keima. Except for maybe Diana, but it's hard to imagine why, unless she was already possessing Tenri back when she was in elementary school.
Old 2011-09-19, 03:22   Link #5460
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Indeed, cause it's not the goddesses themselves that are in love with Keima. Except for maybe Diana, but it's hard to imagine why, unless she was already possessing Tenri back when she was in elementary school.
I am more inclined to think that the goddesses only love him in order to power themselves up, whereas, Tenri's love for Keima spilled over to Diana.

In short, Diana actually does have feelings for Keima to. Just that she, like her demon counterpart Hakua, is tsundere about it.

And more Minerva please. Loli goddess is full of lolly goodness.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen