AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 11:20   Link #761
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for OniAi 10 - One of the Boys/One of the Girls:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 11:51   Link #762
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 20:28   Link #763
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Kidou Ibuki (Akiko) has appeared as a side character in another current show: Aikatsu. She plays Himuro Asami, the black-haired girl who appears in a sequence starting around 8:20 of episode 9 in that enjoyable young-shoujo show about aspiring idols. The star of that show is Morohoshi Sumire, the 13-year-old who plays Arisa in OniAi.

This makes 15-year-old Kidou-san's third anime role. Her character and voice are quite different from what they are here -- although you can hear something that tells you it's her. The brief sequence convinces me even more that she has a big future as a seiyuu.

The co-star (blue hair) in that show is played by another up-and-comer, 19-year-old Tadokoro Azusa. She won the 2011 national seiyuu audition contest that Kidou-san was a disappointed runner-up in. Both she and Kidou-san are now with the Hori-Pro agency, which sponsored the contest.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 10:40   Link #764
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Another good episode for Ginbei. She's been winning me over lately. The end of the flashback where Akito finally discovered she was a girl was hilarious.

Arashi pleasantly surprised me this week. I thought she'd use the opportunity to sneak into Akito's bed naked or something but she actually nursed him properly. Futhermore, when the two were left alone in the house, she didn't even attempt to rape him and instead acted like a Yamato Nadeshiko. That was very unexpected. I

Next week is an Ana episode. Very much looking forward to it.
Old 2012-12-09, 18:05   Link #765
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Gin was quite a brat back in the days eh?

Arashi (Kitamura Eri) using her ojou-sama voice... !!

Akiko broke down again and reverting back to animalistic language That never gets old
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 19:11   Link #766
Ridwan

At this point, I will get angry if Gin won't end up the winner.
Old 2012-12-09, 22:39   Link #767
Snuffle
likes cute things

I'll apologize to the Gin fans in advance... I'm sorry as to what I'm about to say.

Now that we know what kind of past Akito and Gin have together, I don't blame Akito not building any romantic feelings towards her at all. I mean seriously, I don't dislike Gin how she is now but, she was such a snob as a child. Who knows how long it took for her to dis-spell that characteristic about her, not to mention that Akito most likely witnessed most of it.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 22:49   Link #768
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
How dare he pulls down other people's pants....!!! Is that clumsy or a pervert even with boys?

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-12-10 at 00:18.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 00:04   Link #769
novalysis

I supported the Ginbei ship, largely because the girl seemed to be the sanest of the lot, the most reasonable, and the most natural with Akito.

Well, until this episode, but it shows how much Ginbei has grown.

I wonder how Ginbei would have been like with out Akito. Then again, girls like Anastatia, had they met Akito when they were young probably would also have ended up quite differently.

As for Arashi: I'd imagine that her Yamato Nandeshiko personality is her public persona, while her wild side is kept only for those she considers friends.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 00:10   Link #770
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
As for Arashi: I'd imagine that her Yamato Nandeshiko personality is her public persona, while her wild side is kept only for those she considers friends.
Or its the other way around and she shows it only to her *future husband* and close family.

Mhm would love to read the novel but there's no translation, or at least not much of it.
Old 2012-12-10, 00:11   Link #771
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
I'll apologize to the Gin fans in advance... I'm sorry as to what I'm about to say.

Now that we know what kind of past Akito and Gin have together, I don't blame Akito not building any romantic feelings towards her at all. I mean seriously, I don't dislike Gin how she is now but, she was such a snob as a child. Who knows how long it took for her to dis-spell that characteristic about her, not to mention that Akito most likely witnessed most of it.
Not that it would have changed my mind, but they certainly didn't do much to try to explain/justify Gin's attitude towards making friends. I'm sure I could guess it, after all there's only so many reasons they could use, but regardless- nothing has changed my stance towards Gin; friendzoned for life
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 00:41   Link #772
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
How dare he pulls down other people's pants....!!! Is that clumsy or a pervert even with boys?
Bisexual lolicon.
1st Ginbei
2nd Alisa

Who knows, maybe Akiho was on that at some point.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 07:35   Link #773
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.10
at least we more about ginbei's past on akito give at 1st they did not get along sure some hmm also give akito & harem then later some spar & now pals.

& oh akito did not knew ginbei was a girl til pants parts rest is history while pres simple towel & won take care akito.

look feast time but arashi as a proper lady oh mention eye is a geass but it just a Chuunibyou ha ha.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 23:03   Link #774
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that was weird Arashi acting normal
Old 2012-12-11, 04:24   Link #775
Mubyoshi

Arashi needs some love too!
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 04:31   Link #776
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
Arashi needs some love too!
You mean like love the feeling or love the making?
Old 2012-12-11, 04:57   Link #777
Mubyoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You mean like love the feeling or love the making?
Hm, I'd say both and some love from the fans of the show. A lot of people dislike her it seems.
Mubyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-11, 05:36   Link #778
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
A lot of people dislike her it seems.
Not me :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I’ll go with Arashi out of the bunch. Aggressive girl deserve better treatment in romance/harem anime (IIRC they never win). Even though I'm not a shipper, I still want some variation .
And that's before I even know about her "Yamato Nadeshiko Mode" which is pretty refreshing compared to all the over-the-top-ness in this show.
Old 2012-12-11, 13:38   Link #779
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I'm not such a huge fan of Ginbei. She seems all nice and good now, but back then, she was way too much of a tomboy, to the point where Akito actually thought she was a boy (until he found out the hard way), and though she seems to have settled down a bit, I don't think Akito can see anything other in her than just a childhood friend. I'm sure if he felt anything more towards her, he wouldn't have waited so long to express it.

Arashi was the star of this episode, though. I was surprised that she was so well-mannered and behaved when she was alone with Akito, whereas otherwise she'd rape him on the spot. Also, Chu2koi reference FTW.

So far, I still think Anastasia is the best all the girls.
Old 2012-12-12, 21:43   Link #780
Seihai
スマイリウム

Akito. Stalking and raising flags since childhood.
Anastasia. Having the same expression, always (dat fried shrimp). ( ̄- ̄)
Ginbei. Forever (best) friend zoned.
Arashi. Geass?! Charles, is that you?!
Jinno. Forever alone...

As always, good episode. Loved the scene where they repeated "Akito!" three times over. This series keeps making those kind of "just repeat the line and use the same scene and bgm" parts and they always work for me. Sexy eye-catch. And finally, the OP's timing always makes the overall episode feel shorter. It's funny, really.

Next episode: Anastasia's turn. Will she finally be able to swipe that lower part of his body?

Tags
harem, romantic comedy, shounen, slice of life