AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-12-18, 21:19   Link #2181
Nosauz

wow pretty shitty "end" and then a super wtf mxf natsuru end, talk about trolling amirite.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 21:57   Link #2182
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by LotionExplosion View Post
Spoiler for RANT!:
Spoiler:
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:26   Link #2183
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I think they were completely different Senou Natsuru's, seeing Kaede(un-aged) on the flying sled right after.....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:28   Link #2184
Fishfood1

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Spoiler:

ewww much? *kills self*

i'd rather go the yuri route and both are females, and that kid is their adopted daughter.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:35   Link #2185
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
i guess I'm one of the few people who actually liked this episode. It was so obvious last week that 11 was "The End" but people are still disappointed about 12 being filler. Yes, the creators are totally tripping here, but that's what makes it so hilarious.
Huh, I would have thought more people liked it. It seemed to capture the general spirit of the show, and it was obviously just a filler episode. It's even Christmas themed, of course it's not related to the main story at all. I enjoyed it, way more than I did the last ep.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:36   Link #2186
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Trouble View Post
Huh, I would have thought more people liked it. It seemed to capture the general spirit of the show, and it was obviously just a filler episode. It's even Christmas themed, of course it's not related to the main story at all. I enjoyed it, way more than I did the last ep.
not really, the whole premise of the series is natsuru's complete flat footedness with women, not some bunch of singing furries. It basically threw out the entire established relationship to have the characters do out of character things.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 22:53   Link #2187
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Instead of spirit, I guess I should have said . . . feeling. It felt just like every other episode with its weirdness and laid back story.

Actually, the established relationships were completely in tact. You're just trying to treat the characters and their bodies as the same thing. Just because it looks like Senou doesn't it is. That running gag of everyone having the same reaction should have been a good clue to that. In fact, my favorite part of the entire episode was that evil chick felt such a strong love for her beloved entrailed animals even though they weren't in their familiar form.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 23:07   Link #2188
lightbringer
M9000

It definitely felt like Kämper (on steroids). The only way this episode could've been better is if more time was spent on the entrails animals (ie the bodyswapped, real cast of the show). We got some nice moments there but it was only like one minute total. I also would've wanted to see EvilKaede (assuming she's a separate personality, which seems kind of likely since I doubt she's really that good of an actor) but I guess there's no reason for her to come out if it's just a date with her beloved entrails animals.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 00:57   Link #2189
LotionExplosion
is in Despair

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Gigawatts:
LotionExplosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 01:01   Link #2190
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
ewww much? *kills self*

i'd rather go the yuri route and both are females, and that kid is their adopted daughter.
What?, it's not fun...Yuri may be hot, but it's impossible to breed and keep your race from extinct if everyone do that.
For now, I want to see Shizuku x Natsuru H scene, both Yuri and Hetero, with Shizuku ram Natsuru down in his both form.
Old 2009-12-19, 01:05   Link #2191
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

jesus. i skimmed the ep. in 3 minutes. i threw up 4 times.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 01:17   Link #2192
mdauben

I rather enjoyed the series up to now, but 12 was a total piece of #&$%. Not the slightest bit funny, just a total waste of my time.
Old 2009-12-19, 04:49   Link #2193
zero7

in the end of 12 agree with Shizuku saying "THAT WAS PRETTY STUPID" for the ending of the anime
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 05:48   Link #2194
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
i guess I'm one of the few people who actually liked this episode. It was so obvious last week that 11 was "The End" but people are still disappointed about 12 being filler. Yes, the creators are totally tripping here, but that's what makes it so hilarious.
For the record, I'd fall under the group that liked episode 12. Sure it was silly, but that was probably the entire point. Plus I liked the idea of seeing the girls with animal ears. Also, just hearing the line "Shut up or I'll befriend you" alone made the episode worthwhile.
Old 2009-12-19, 06:48   Link #2195
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
What?, it's not fun...Yuri may be hot, but it's impossible to breed and keep your race from extinct if everyone do that.
Haven't seen Blue Drop have you?

Anyway, the final episode was 11. 12 is just a playful running gag to send the series off into the sunset. How people can't realize that I have no idea, but the rage is funny to read.
Old 2009-12-19, 07:31   Link #2196
sniperz

yes : ) ended banzai " )) yes lovely kampfers : ] Usually most animes now end at ep11. and ep 12 was either full climax story ending or add-ons for a peaceful christmas!

Last edited by sniperz; 2009-12-19 at 07:49.
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 07:49   Link #2197
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Haven't seen Blue Drop have you?

Anyway, the final episode was 11. 12 is just a playful running gag to send the series off into the sunset. How people can't realize that I have no idea, but the rage is funny to read.
Off course I see it, but Blue Drop is an alien, not human, despite change gender or body swap, all Kampfer is human, it's impossible to breed if everyone goes Yuri. I like Yuri and dislike Yaoi and favor Hetero, but when it's comes to keep your race existence, Hetero is absolute option

So go Shizuku sama!!, Ram Natsuru down and have your way on to him, don't worry about his genderswap ability, once you exhausted her, she'll become guy again, and ready for 2nd round
Old 2009-12-19, 22:15   Link #2198
Troilism

agreed on the episode 12 thing. It's just a "fun" episode. This show really...eugh. I enjoyed it at the beginning for what it was. Stupid, harem, ecchi fun but the "date" episode with natsuru and episode 11 just made me cringe...The obviousness while being played through the whole series just felt so cheesetastic in the date episode I nearly turned my laptop off. Episode 11 while setting us up for a sequel was just so cringeworthy. I pretty much barfed in my mouth repeatedly when I heard the explanation of what was going on.

Overall it was a fun ride, but I honestly wish they would have answered the genderbender with some stupid reasoning at first like nyan koi did with the cat thing and just kept with the romantic/comedic aspect of the show and screwed off with what they threw into it instead.
Troilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 22:18   Link #2199
Solafighter
Hige

To bad, that the 12th episode is just an "extra" episode.

The ending is kinda ok in the fact, that a 2nd season can come, all girls are same level(well i think Shizuku is first place ) and a lot potential for a lot more episodes.

Also, in the last two episodes, i liked the sound tracks. Very suitable for the scenes.

Big ThumpsUp for Kämpfer.
Old 2009-12-20, 02:14   Link #2200
Fishfood1

i guess this is the only part of epi 12 i liked..

Spoiler for yeah...:

not that scene... just that single line, for obvious reasons

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen