AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-14, 15:03   Link #161
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, I guess I would say that Mifuyu is arguably the character most in need of a romantic after-story, because her route was filled with conflict after conflict. It would nice to give her some time to be happy with the love of her life.
Besides needing a romantic after story, other issues need to be further explained.
At the end of every other route there was a minor epilogue aboout who won the elections and what happened to oojima and the club. Mifuyu's story however ended after she recovered in the hospital.

edit:
I still can't understand the merit of going so deep into Michiru's story for the anime. It's even more detailed than in the game, because some things that happened off screen in the game is actually shown in the anime.
The only good thing for me was that i could fully understand the situation about Oosawa and Mouri by combining the information of the anime and the game.

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-14 at 15:38.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-14, 22:33   Link #162
Shadow5YA

Bleh... I wanted Chisato to win out of principle because of how often I see osananajimis lose, but if her story is getting rushed and butchered like this, I'm not sure if I would be happy even if Yuuki and her did end up together.

I feel like Chisato as a complete character loses out in the anime whether she wins or loses.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2012-09-14 at 23:17.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 13:59   Link #163
Marina2

Can someone spoil me the MC's manifesto in Isara's route (the one that accepted by students)

I heard it was something unique.
Old 2012-09-16, 16:44   Link #164
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Can someone spoil me the MC's manifesto in Isara's route (the one that accepted by students)

I heard it was something unique.
It's the same as you would have guessed, primarily focused on fighting the discrimination against the "ketoku" students. The reason why it was mostly accepted was that Oojima presented a valid reason why the bullying is not just bad for those students but for the school overall.
Old 2012-09-18, 01:59   Link #165
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Have there been any hints what content difference is there with the PSP port?
Old 2012-09-18, 03:07   Link #166
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Have there been any hints what content difference is there with the PSP port?
I don't think that the existing routes will be that much different aside from being H-content free and some replaced cg's for it (like most psp ports). So i guess that the only thing new will be Non-chan's route.

There is some kind of pointless mini game included that resembles the puyo puyo games. Apparently that game was played in Michiru's route.

edit: there are 3 "mini games" in total according to dengeki ....

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000...8/index-2.html
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/494/494092/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/503/503687/

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-18 at 03:20.
Old 2012-09-18, 03:37   Link #167
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Lol not too bad then...seeing that PSP is for this game, the only viable option I have. Pity about missing out on the H-scenes though...
Old 2012-09-18, 03:54   Link #168
hyl
reading #hikaributts

The H-scenes in koichoco were in my opinion not that good, eventhough i do tend to skip H-scenes in general.

This game still has a cero D rating, i suspect that the (multiple) onsen scenes are to blame for it
Old 2012-09-18, 20:41   Link #169
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
It's the same as you would have guessed, primarily focused on fighting the discrimination against the "ketoku" students. The reason why it was mostly accepted was that Oojima presented a valid reason why the bullying is not just bad for those students but for the school overall.
Hmm......Can you go into detail about that?

Thank you.
Old 2012-09-19, 01:02   Link #170
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Yuuki's a bad, bad boy.....

NSFW
Chisato
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-09-21 at 08:37.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-20, 12:45   Link #171
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for ep 11:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-20 at 13:35.
Old 2012-09-20, 16:05   Link #172
amoirsp

Quote:
Spoiler for ep 11:
Yeah I was surprised by this too. Buy it doesn't seem too unusual either. Interesting point on the role point.

I'm just going WHY, WHY, WHY. The execution is ok but it seems really ... crammed. I'm not too surprised it occurred, but then again.

Spoiler:
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 12:35   Link #173
hyl
reading #hikaributts

To be honest i don't need to comment about the final episode. It's fairly predictable how it was going to end, even if you haven't read the game.
It ended up being mostly a toned down version of Chisato's story.

Spoiler for overall impressions of koichoco anime:

Last edited by hyl; 2012-09-27 at 14:08.
Old 2012-09-27, 14:52   Link #174
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for overall impressions of koichoco anime:
Spoiler for Reply to anime impressions:
Old 2012-09-27, 15:47   Link #175
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Despite that i originally tried Koichoco eroge for the politics, it was the romance and the drama that kept me the most interested when reading.

I don't think that the anime should have made the politics centerstage over the romance, because the story overall in koichoco was pretty average or at best above average for me compared to other eroges.

Also my copy for the psp game has been shipped out, but i expect it to arrive in 1-2 weeks because of the customs >_>'
So i will probably play it in the non legit way before my copy arrives.
Old 2012-09-27, 16:15   Link #176
Snuffle
likes cute things

I was actually surprised how much I liked the politics in this game since I plainly have zero interest in politics. I mean, who is the mayor now? Is George Bush still president? Is Queen Elizabeth still alive and well? I seriously don't know nor care for these things; they interest me as much as my finger nail.

With that said. Koichoco really had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what would happen next when it came to the political campaign (especially for Isara's and Satsuki's version). However the politics were pretty much forgettable in Mifuyu's and Michiru's route but it's forgivable since there was so much drama going on which I liked.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 19:01   Link #177
amoirsp

I find hyl has the gist of it spot on. I must ask though ....

In the first episode, it was truncated so it didn't show Michiru joining the club, which is actually the first event in the game/trial. Was this anime change because it went ahead and showed the Kana information gathering scene? Because normally you have 0 information on that, so you don't notice the joining the club has any hidden information behind it.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 00:32   Link #178
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoirsp View Post
In the first episode, it was truncated so it didn't show Michiru joining the club, which is actually the first event in the game/trial. Was this anime change because it went ahead and showed the Kana information gathering scene? Because normally you have 0 information on that, so you don't notice the joining the club has any hidden information behind it.
I think that makes sense; basically her plot was "re-framed" in the anime. Michiru is important in the game because she's a romantic interest, so the story really revolves around meeting her, getting to know her, falling in love with her, and then discovering her back story (and that's when we you find out about Kana, etc.). But in the anime, her importance is really just in the context of the Kana story that is spread throughout the narrative. So how he met Michiru is not really as important as how she fits into that overall plot.
Old 2012-09-28, 02:20   Link #179
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I think that makes sense; basically her plot was "re-framed" in the anime. Michiru is important in the game because she's a romantic interest, so the story really revolves around meeting her, getting to know her, falling in love with her, and then discovering her back story (and that's when we you find out about Kana, etc.). But in the anime, her importance is really just in the context of the Kana story that is spread throughout the narrative. So how he met Michiru is not really as important as how she fits into that overall plot.
How they have met for the first time ended up being a clue of who Michiru really was. Because in the first scene, she was actually trying to install bugs or wiretaps for the public safety department
Old 2012-09-28, 02:53   Link #180
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
How they have met for the first time ended up being a clue of who Michiru really was. Because in the first scene, she was actually trying to install bugs or wiretaps for the public safety department
Right, but they needed that sort of clue because the game didn't start with the Kana scenes outright. Basically, in the game it started with Michiru and worked its way out, but in the anime they started on the outside and worked Michiru into it.

Tags
drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, visual novel