Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-17, 21:15   Link #941
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
We find out what we need in FSN & F/HA.

I believe it's best left like that, we know what we need to know about it.. should be left at that.
I heard rumors that he did, which Shirou joined the military and fought in a future war. He seen his comrades getting killed so he struck a deal to be an Eirei. I don't know if it is canon or not.
Old 2006-06-18, 13:29   Link #942
Decel

Sorry if these questions have been answered, but if they haven't:

-Do we know how old Saber actually is? She seems to be the age of Shirou and the rest, but since she has a child. I understand that she doesn't age since she has avalon, but what was the time lapse between her pulling the sword at the age of 15 and actually acquiring Excalibur/Avalon?

-I've heard 2 conflicting stories for Mordred in the game: is he/she Saber's adopted child or the result of a union of Saber with her half-sister (merlyn turning Saber into a guy or something like that..)?

-If I understood correctly from what I've read, the Hall/Throne of heroes is not part of the grail but the grail serves as a gate to it. So if the grail is destroyed, does the hall of heroes remain or is that also destroyed?
Old 2006-06-18, 16:25   Link #943
Archer

The Throne of Heroes is something that is possibly quite impossible to destroy.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 16:40   Link #944
SkyDragon
Addicted To Anime

Nevermind, got it answered.

Last edited by SkyDragon; 2006-06-18 at 20:31.
SkyDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 16:42   Link #945
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decel
Sorry if these questions have been answered, but if they haven't:

-Do we know how old Saber actually is? She seems to be the age of Shirou and the rest, but since she has a child. I understand that she doesn't age since she has avalon, but what was the time lapse between her pulling the sword at the age of 15 and actually acquiring Excalibur/Avalon?

-I've heard 2 conflicting stories for Mordred in the game: is he/she Saber's adopted child or the result of a union of Saber with her half-sister (merlyn turning Saber into a guy or something like that..)?

-If I understood correctly from what I've read, the Hall/Throne of heroes is not part of the grail but the grail serves as a gate to it. So if the grail is destroyed, does the hall of heroes remain or is that also destroyed?
1. No idea, but the Arthurian Legend might say how long it was.

2. Merlin is merely suspected of having given Arturia a real penis. Either that was how Mordred was born, or...feel free to speculate at this point.

3. While the Grail serves as the gate, destroying the Throne is impossible.
Old 2006-06-18, 18:44   Link #946
Decel

So if the Throne of heroes remain, does that mean that Saber's spirit joins it when she dies at the end of the fate scenario?
Old 2006-06-18, 19:02   Link #947
ludacris10
Malay Anime Otaku!

Will F/HA be the next season?
ludacris10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 19:07   Link #948
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacris10
Will F/HA be the next season?

No.
Old 2006-06-18, 19:10   Link #949
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

For the Arturian legend, Arthur gets screwed by his half sister morgause in more ways than one, and she births mordred. In this case, I think Morderd is simply Saber's adopted...daughter...which would make him...or her...Mordreda or maybe Mordredette...as for F/HA next season? *prays prays prays*...and make sure to toss a Rider in an onsen scene in there!
Old 2006-06-18, 19:12   Link #950
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

When will people ever understand that F/HA is not source material for a second season?
Old 2006-06-18, 19:21   Link #951
stormy001_M1A2

hahahahha

FHA is meant for game fans, it is never written for anime adaptation. It is so out of context to the rest of Fate/Stay Night anyway.
Old 2006-06-18, 19:24   Link #952
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Yep, but no one seems to understand that.

You play through F/SN, you work your butt of to play through ever last single part of the game, mainly thanks to your love for it. Then you get F/HA - its got a good story, but of course it was mean't just to have fun.. thats its purpose.
Old 2006-06-18, 19:45   Link #953
Eclesis
Perennial Lurker

Pardon for butting in here but - I wouldn't think that HA being a fandisc and mostly (though the underlying concept is serious) for fun would automatically disqualify it from being animated, sort of like Fullmetal Panic and Fumoffu.

That said, I believe the folks over at TYPE-MOON said that the PS2 port was going to be their last forseeable Fate project, so there's unlikely to be more anime regardless.
Eclesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 19:49   Link #954
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Even if F/HA was to be animated, i can tell you for sure that Type-Moon wouldn't dare include anything thats to do with the fun-side, and would just tell the main story.
Old 2006-06-18, 19:54   Link #955
Eclesis
Perennial Lurker

Oh sure. Type-Moon is famous because of their fantasy/bittersweet stories, not for their skill at making romantic harem comedies. I think that the HA main storyline would be quite interesting as an AU OVA or something, though practically speaking it'd really only appeal to dedicated FSN fans because of the amount of background you'd need to know for it to make any sense at all.

Shutting up before I get too offtopic for this thread ^^;
Eclesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 19:55   Link #956
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

You're right there - and yes yet again it tells you that they'd make a OAV out of the story just for the people who've played the game.
Old 2006-06-18, 20:12   Link #957
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
Wouldn't animating F/HA be similar to Hirugashi no Naku Kori ni?
Old 2006-06-18, 20:13   Link #958
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkside
Wouldn't animating F/HA be similar to Hirugashi no Naku Kori ni?
Nope not really, 'cause there's no way the side stories of F/HA that are made there to have fun could be animated.

But yes, thats how it would happen - but it would make it last at least 51 episodes..
Old 2006-06-18, 22:46   Link #959
SpecterVR
Calming Everyday Life

A bit of a question loosely related to FSN
Spoiler:

If too "irrelevant" then send this post to its grueling death!
SpecterVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-18, 23:18   Link #960
stormy001_M1A2

in the 3rd Grail War, Angra Mariyu was summoned by Einzbern as 8th Servant. Got defeated, then he stays in the Grail, tainting it in the process with evil anger. Therefore it opens the Grail to able to summon non heroic characters, such we seen Medusa Gorgon as Rider and Princess Medea as Caster which impossible in original setting of the Grail War summoning.

Angra Mariyu also granted wish to one of Master, Irish woman, Bassette Fraga Mc something....the original master of Irish hero, Lancer to refight the 5th Grail War but essentially in 4 day loop.

This is what I understood so far.