Notices

Old 2018-12-06, 05:44   Link #3621
Lancelot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuumimi View Post
@LG-MAX 2.o
@Jord

Spoiler for Reason I asked:
They expelled the guy who translated the novel and the guy who sent the SS to translate. Well, with that you should have a idea of how things work there.
Lancelot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-06, 15:00   Link #3622
nyuumimi

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
I really do not understand what you mean. I and other members of the forum have already given rational opinions about the volume and I believe we have answered your questions.
Nothing. I wasn't asking for anything else. I was just stating the reasons on why I asked. I think you got confused when I said "I understand what your mean".

I already got my answer from my question when you said to check back on previous pages.
nyuumimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 06:25   Link #3623
LG-MAX 2.o

I was rereading vol 4, and then when there's the scene where Ayanokouji reveals himself to Karuizawa I was sad, the reason? Because of the controversy surrounding SAO and Goblin Slayer, that particular scene in Youkoso is going to annoy a lot more people (probably westerners) since it's not a villain or a beating monster. (Although today what 50% did with Kei would be considered rape) or making someone suffer, but rather the protagonist doing it.

I hope that if there is a second season or some other project (which is possible since the novel continues to be successful) the SJW influence has not yet reached Japan at this time.
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 09:21   Link #3624
kuudererules

From MF Bunko J Winter Festival 2018

kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 09:32   Link #3625
LG-MAX 2.o

They are investing heavily in Ichinose. Not that I'm complaining, she's discovering the dark side of 50% is one of the moments that I want to see more in the series.
Old 2018-12-14, 10:42   Link #3626
thefreakmike

Wonder what will happen once she finally realizes; distancing herself from him, attempt to humanize him, or getting corrupted by him
Old 2018-12-14, 10:55   Link #3627
LeftSeven
2D artist

well, stockholm syndrom would play its role then
Old 2018-12-14, 11:01   Link #3628
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Wonder what will happen once she finally realizes; distancing herself from him, attempt to humanize him, or getting corrupted by him
I always thought that Sakura would be corrupted and Ichinose would try to change him, her nature is a good person, she was 6 months reclusive because she stole a hair clip while 50% did not even blink when he discovered what happened to Matsu, the difference It's very big.
Old 2018-12-14, 14:06   Link #3629
Overlore

Quote:
I always thought that Sakura would be corrupted and Ichinose would try to change him, her nature is a good person, she was 6 months reclusive because she stole a hair clip while 50% did not even blink when he discovered what happened to Matsu, the difference It's very big.
Do you think Ichinose's classmates realized she has a crush on 50%man?
Overlore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 15:52   Link #3630
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlore View Post
Do you think Ichinose's classmates realized she has a crush on 50%man?
I think at least the lesbian should notice.
Old 2018-12-14, 16:28   Link #3631
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
I think at least the lesbian should notice.
Chihiro's meltdown when she discovers that will be glorious, she is really annoying in my opinion.
Old 2018-12-15, 18:20   Link #3632
LG-MAX 2.o

I was reading the new parts of vol 2, and it's amazing how it looks like Sakura and Kushida were going to become friends and that's not what happened afterwards, I remembered Ichinose SS in vol 8 when she thinks that 50% can be superior to Horikita and that she may need to protect her friends and in vol 9 she falls in love with him.

It is as the author likes to change what is expected.

Last edited by LG-MAX 2.o; 2018-12-15 at 18:45.
Old 2018-12-15, 18:43   Link #3633
thefreakmike

And dont forget about the biggest curveball yet, him switching main heroine
Old 2018-12-15, 18:50   Link #3634
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
And dont forget about the biggest curveball yet, him switching main heroine
Curious that now I remembered that vol 3 ends with 50% and Horikita shaking hands, as if at that moment it was to start a partnership. And then we have volume 4 ....

ps: Well, in vol 7.5 50% and Kei officially become partner, if something changes in the future, we will be sure that the author is certainly someone who does not like to follow the flow of things.
Old 2018-12-15, 20:30   Link #3635
Miso

Quote:
Curious that now I remembered that vol 3 ends with 50% and Horikita shaking hands, as if at that moment it was to start a partnership. And then we have volume 4 ....

ps: Well, in vol 7.5 50% and Kei officially become partner, if something changes in the future, we will be sure that the author is certainly someone who does not like to follow the flow of things.
Nah that is nearly impossibile. We already now their relationship stays on good terms cause otherwise Kei's feeling 2 years later wouldn't make sense. Honestly since it seems he really likes to do that. Ichinose falling out of love for Kiyotaka is quite probable.
Miso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 20:45   Link #3636
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Agreed. Vol 4 epilogue pretty much confirms that Kei, at the very least, won't ever turn her back on 50%.

We don't know if there's a period where he may treat her poorly or betray her, but even if that's the case, things will work out in the end anyway. Proof of this is that Kei herself, comes to view him as her most important person during her (high school) life.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-15, 20:59   Link #3637
LG-MAX 2.o

calm down people, I'm only analyzing this uniqueness of the series without giving special treatment to any character.

About Kei, she is already completely in love with 50%, the question now is 50%, and how it will be developed between them.
Old 2018-12-15, 21:30   Link #3638
tuckersister

How's Sakura doing?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-17, 10:40   Link #3639
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

To my awareness, we didn’t see much of her lately; the past two arcs were focused on kei and ichinose.

She’s had an arc of her own (against her stalker), so I reckon it’s others’ turn. She has grown fond of him ever since he saved her, so chances are we’ll see more of her in future arc/s - doubt the author made her fancy him and then simply wrote her off. Hope she gets an actual, bigger arc of her own!
“All we can do is walk the road we are given with such dignity as we can muster, each to our own glory or demise, and pray that there yet remains something of our own hearts when all is said and done.” - Lor’themar Theron, Regent Lord of Quel’Thalas.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-17, 10:45   Link #3640
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
To my awareness, we didn’t see much of her lately; the past two arcs were focused on kei and ichinose.

She’s had an arc of her own (against her stalker), so I reckon it’s others’ turn. She has grown fond of him ever since he saved her, so chances are we’ll see more of her in future arc/s - doubt the author made her fancy him and then simply wrote her off. Hope she gets an actual, bigger arc of her own!
I do not know if this was filler or not, but in the second arc of the story 50% says she looks like she has a great intuition, as in vol 7 she asks if 50% is the D class mastermand, although she asked this without evidence .

Well, she must break at some point, either with Haruka who hinted at her SS that if she finds out that Kiyopon is special she might fall in love with him or another reason.

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller