Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-08, 12:28   Link #14081
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Actually the market have been dropping like a rock. i am guessing the housing price will drop to 2009 level by the end of the year. I got both the cash and the credit score, gotta to take advantage of a downturn like this to make some money.
You planning to borrow like any normal credit, or just mortgage the house you are intending to buy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
So its true purpose is to stalk cute news girls.

Not a bad prototype design actually, more durable looking than the very breakable looking drones we often see.
I was thinking that the ball design makes it difficult for the drone to break, unless the camera inside is incredibly sensitive. Another thing would be to add a gyro inside so it automatically straightens itself up and lifts off without someone placing it in position.

I know! We could hook it up to the brainwave detecting cat-ears and sell it as a automated defence system for young children and girls! And we mount a taser and IFF system on the drone, so when the girl is in a state of fear, the drone swoops down and tasers the jerk!

And we call it the KPS (Kitty Protection System)!

I need to get off Marmite.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:33   Link #14082
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Fighting turns southern Yemen town into "hell"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/...73L1PP20110608
Old 2011-06-08, 12:36   Link #14083
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You planning to borrow like any normal credit, or just mortgage the house you are intending to buy?
take another loan.

i am looking at houses in the 100k to 200k range. The rent in bay area depending on the city goes form 1000 to 2500. I am probably looking to rent for around 1200 or so. more then enough to pay for the mortgage, insurance, property tax and income tax. Should also be some left over for a general account to handle maintenance.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:43   Link #14084
flying ^

haha wow...
this democrat is officially toast

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_873182.html
Old 2011-06-08, 12:52   Link #14085
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
take another loan.

i am looking at houses in the 100k to 200k range. The rent in bay area depending on the city goes form 1000 to 2500. I am probably looking to rent for around 1200 or so. more then enough to pay for the mortgage, insurance, property tax and income tax. Should also be some left over for a general account to handle maintenance.
How much do they charge for prime interest over at your area? Excluding risk.......I don't think someone like you should have any problem paying off the risk, but it is the prime rate, as collectively set by the central banks, that can be worrying in the long run.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-06-08, 12:55   Link #14086
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
How much do they charge for prime interest over at your area? Excluding risk.......I don't think someone like you should have any problem paying off the risk, but it is the prime rate, as collectively set by the central banks, that can be worrying in the long run.
4.375 is current rate for 30 yr loans. Rental properties would be a bit higher. but like i said, my credit score is on the excellent scale and i can do the 20% down (and higher if i have to).

Also once i buy a rental property i will become a 地主 The first since the communist took everything.
Old 2011-06-08, 13:11   Link #14087
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
4.375 is current rate for 30 yr loans. Rental properties would be a bit higher. but like i said, my credit score is on the excellent scale and i can do the 20% down (and higher if i have to).
4.375% is around the median-high level over a 30-year loan period, unless you are earning above $5k and have an average monthly expenditure of less than 40% of your pay, plus passive income between 1-2k, you shouldn't run into the risk because you will be paying it into Seiji/Vexx's age, at that time which it would be hard to find work (if US still exists as a democracy instead of plutocracy).

My school only covered the basics of interest rates and mortgages, but never went into the detail of long-term loans (over 10 years) because it would involve macroeconomics (and the trustworthiness of the bank). Besides, have you got an idea of who to rent out to? Vacationers?

If so you might want to hire 18-year-old housekeepers dressed in cat-ears and maid costumes....

Quote:
Also once i buy a rental property i will become a 地主 The first since the communist took everything.
I didn't know there are communist states in the US.

Old 2011-06-08, 13:59   Link #14088
solomon

US Gov't proposes stricter debt limits for home buyers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...9LH_story.html

Seems good in principle, yet some people are going to be hurt by it in the short run.
Old 2011-06-08, 14:23   Link #14089
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...9LH_story.html

Seems good in principle, yet some people are going to be hurt by it in the short run.
i think a debt limit is good idea, although i the person entire monthly expense would be a better indication. if the person doesn't spend a lot and have more money save should count, Rather then just a strict 28% rule.
Old 2011-06-08, 16:34   Link #14090
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

GOP Economists Slam Tim Pawlenty’s Economic Plan: ‘Impossible’
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2...le.php?ref=fpa
If even GOP Economist said than the plan of one of them is impossible ...
Old 2011-06-09, 02:13   Link #14091
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
I think they are China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Malaysia and Philippines.
According to the BBC, China, Vietnam, Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also claim territory in the South China Sea.
Old 2011-06-09, 02:27   Link #14092
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

So it is almost finished (and they are admitting it for once). What will basically be the Chinese active duty training carrier (a 85 years later USS Langley) to train all their pilots, deck crews, and all the other personel attacted to an Air Wing, and the ship's crew, for their, I suppose, four home built carriers to be built in the next ten years (or so).

I can't say this will be fun. Though unlike Brittain, we don't have a Naval Arms Treaty to even us out just yet. 11 Super Carriers to 5 ex-Soviet Carriers (in style). Hmmmm.
Old 2011-06-09, 02:41   Link #14093
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Aircraft carrier symbol of China's naval ambitions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13693495

The news it self is nothing new. But the video is certainly something to watch. The fact that they get the detailed video footage in such simple way is borderline on comical.
"It's also a symbol of deterrence," adds Gen Xu, "It's like saying, 'Don't mess with me. Don't think you can bully me.' So it's normal for us to want a carrier. I actually think it's strange if China doesn't have one."

Yes, because people bullies that big pile of land all the time and they are so ever innocent. Now, I honestly want every freaking nation in the Southeast Asia armed with nuclear weapons just to say FU to China
/end rant
Old 2011-06-09, 02:44   Link #14094
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I wonder (in the long term) what this will do to (was it) Article 9 on the Japanese Constitution. Will they desire something to counter the Chinese carriers, or leave that to the Americans?
Old 2011-06-09, 05:52   Link #14095
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

AP Exclusive: Hamas considers hands-off approach
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-09-06-09-29
I don't think than it will really work.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:28   Link #14096
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Here is something interesting :

Rogers: Only a Crisis Can Fix U.S. Debt Problem

Well he is against regulation, because the problem is with the regulators, not the regulations because the Fed aren't doing their job. He seems right, someone in US clarify?

Old 2011-06-09, 12:47   Link #14097
killer3000ad

Thousands flee Syria into Turkey
Quote:
Growing numbers of Syrians are escaping over the border into Turkey ahead of a feared government assault on the northern town of Jisr al-Shughour.

A total of 2,400 people crossed the border into Turkey overnight, a Turkish minister is quoted as saying by Reuters news agency.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:50   Link #14098
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Here is something interesting :

Rogers: Only a Crisis Can Fix U.S. Debt Problem

Well he is against regulation, because the problem is with the regulators, not the regulations because the Fed aren't doing their job. He seems right, someone in US clarify?
The US just had a crisis three years ago(which we still aren't out of) and nothing was fix.
Old 2011-06-09, 14:40   Link #14099
flying ^

behold... the new king of super sports cars

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/06/09/2...its-ring-time/

you know you're at the top of the game when you post the quickest N-ring time for a mass-produced car
Old 2011-06-09, 15:23   Link #14100
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Heat grips half the nation, schools close early
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...06-09-15-41-07
Is also unusualy hot here in Canada

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international