AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2009-12-01, 14:35   Link #61
Falkor

Thank you so much!

is it possible to change the titles to Saten "Level 0" Ruiko and Uiharu "Mystery Power" Kazari, respectively---so it goes along with Shirai "Jealousy" Kuroko. :P
Falkor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 00:11   Link #62
Dark Paladin X

Hey, can you start a thread about Komoe-sensei? I was thinking of the title being Komoe-sensei "Kawaii" Tsukuyomi. I mean, she's so cute as a teacher :P.

And what about a thread for a fantasy English dub cast for this anime like I mentioned earlier?
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 11:13   Link #63
Miraluka
Banned

What about Accelerator? he is the second protagonist and the lead character of the science side in the novels. He needs his thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Paladin X View Post
Hey, can you start a thread about Komoe-sensei? I was thinking of the title being Ko-Moe- Tsukuyomi. I mean, she's so cute as a teacher :P.
Fixed.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-08, 18:14   Link #64
BlueDo

I was thinking of an Accelerator thread too, but maybe it can wait till he appears in Railgun?
Though his popularity has dramatically risen recently due to people reading novel spoilers.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 05:17   Link #65
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Komoe-sensei: no, her screentime in Index was minor and she's never appeared in Railgun so far.

Accelerator: no. The character discussion thread are created (in theory) to provide anime discussion. Did anyone see Accelerator in Railgun? I didn't. We'll see if it's case, later.

Kuroko's, Uiharu's and Saten's threads were created due to the huge amount of screentime and affection they were receiving thanks to the anime. Given that the BiriBiri thread already exists from the times of Index, I would say that's it for now.
Old 2009-12-09, 15:18   Link #66
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pellissier View Post
Komoe-sensei: no, her screentime in Index was minor and she's never appeared in Railgun so far.
Well I'd understand Pellissier, but there is still some fanbase around Komoe-sensei due to her cutness despite her minor role. Thanks for clarifying why you put up Kuroko and the other characters.

Now, what about the thoughts of a thread where users can create their own fantasy English dub cast for this anime?
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-09, 15:33   Link #67
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Accelerator: no. The character discussion thread are created (in theory) to provide anime discussion. Did anyone see Accelerator in Railgun? I didn't. We'll see if it's case, later.
Yeah but the manga is about him and the Lvl.6 project on Mikoto POV, well.... I'm sure if this part become animated is going to cause a wave of hate against him in the Mikoto fandom ....
Old 2009-12-13, 21:55   Link #68
BlueDo

Quote:
I don't mind waiting until when/if he appears in Railgun.
But thing is, most of the discussion come from the people who watch Index or read the novels.
Going by prediction, Accelerator plays little role in Railgun, so his thread might not be created after all.

Since no thread was created when Index aired, I guess we'll just leave it as it is.
BlueDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 11:57   Link #69
ReddyRedWolf

Umm... Railgun Ep 12 just aired. Ep 12 thread please.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 21:16   Link #70
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Umm... Railgun Ep 12 just aired. Ep 12 thread please.
.... the episode skipped some things and the OP insert song made the episode...... blergh...awful...arigato Director.
I'm still annoyed that they skipped the amazing guy scene D=
Old 2009-12-19, 00:26   Link #71
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
.... the episode skipped some things and the OP insert song made the episode...... blergh...awful...arigato Director.
I'm still annoyed that they skipped the amazing guy scene D=
And you're talking about it here because...?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 02:38   Link #72
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Why hasn't the episode 12 thread started yet? I just seen the subs recently.
Old 2009-12-19, 04:07   Link #73
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Why hasn't the episode 12 thread started yet? I just seen the subs recently.
Something tells me the mods went on a holiday.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 04:22   Link #74
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Something tells me the mods went on a holiday.
Hey, it's Christmas.
Old 2009-12-19, 06:59   Link #75
Bombo
TSF Fans

episode 12 thread please...!!!!!!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-19, 14:55   Link #76
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Sorry to everyone -- I got totally swamped with work (trying to get things finished before the holidays!) and forgot to login and create the thread. Thanks to xris for checking on things this morning and seeing the mess I left...

Anyway, will set a reminder so I remember in subsequent weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 10:01   Link #77
shitashii

hey can you start a thread about Misaka Imouto 10032 or just Misaka Sisters
shitashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 11:33   Link #78
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I was thinking, why not create a general thread for the discussion of Science and Magic Powers?

Currently we're using the Light Novel thread because of the spoilerish nature, there is really no where else to go. But recently that Thread has had an influx of Esper ability discussions, Accelerator alone is the subject to half of them! And every other question in the Q&A is about abilities.

...And lets face it; The powers are one of the main reasons why we're watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitashii View Post
hey can you start a thread about Misaka Imouto 10032 or just Misaka Sisters
I would suggest Misaka Sisters, cause that would cover both the Imouto and Last Order.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 13:30   Link #79
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I was thinking, why not create a general thread for the discussion of Science and Magic Powers?

Currently we're using the Light Novel thread because of the spoilerish nature, there is really no where else to go. But recently that Thread has had an influx of Esper ability discussions, Accelerator alone is the subject to half of them! And every other question in the Q&A is about abilities.

Still the people(even the mods??) still hate Accelerator
Old 2010-01-02, 13:42   Link #80
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Still the people(even the mods??) still hate Accelerator
Hatred has nothing to do with it. As was explained before, only characters that have an active role in the currently-airing anime will get new character threads at this time, since the point is to encourage discussion of the anime. So that probably covers the Misaka sisters as well, at least for now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If you say so...

The only question I would have about said powers/abilities thread is whether it's a "spoiler thread" or a normal thread. In other words, you mentioned that a lot of the novel discussion thread is consumed with this topic at the moment, which means (I presume) that you're using the latest novels as source material/reference? If we create this new thread, what should be considered a spoiler? Is it anything that hasn't happened yet in the anime(s) is a spoiler, but allowed behind spoiler tags? Or is it "no-holds-barred" (in which case, some people won't want to visit the thread for fear of being spoiled?) I guess if we can clarify the scope, then it might make sense to create the thread.

Tags
request, requests