AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-10-06, 07:28   Link #41
vixyw

So, they are going to give some more focus on the ghost girl... that's good. I was quite curious about her since she was first mentioned.
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 04:09   Link #42
itine
No Book No Live

新約 とある魔術の禁書目録 (17)
A Certain Magical Index: New Testament (Volume 17)

cover is out
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 04:22   Link #43
mark1246

After 12+ volume, touma has a new clothes design....which will go back to normal after this arc, but anything new is welcome
Old 2016-10-07, 05:36   Link #44
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I wonder if the blurred figure in the background is someone important or just a bystander... seems a bit too intentional if you ask me...

Throwing out a random guess, but maybe it's the elusive #6 that we know gives people new identities (or another #6 imposter).

Thanks for the cover!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 07:43   Link #45
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I wonder if the blurred figure in the background is someone important or just a bystander... seems a bit too intentional if you ask me...
Yeah, I got the same feeling. At first I thought it could be Kamisato, but upon closer inspection, it seems to b a female because it's wearing what looks like to be a skirt. I'm betting on Yuiitsu if her top is a lab coat, but I may be wrong about that.
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 09:36   Link #46
LevelSeven

raw:
Spoiler for raw summary:

google translator:
Spoiler for google stuff:

from what i understood of the last sentence we could be granted with the end of this arc, yes
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 10:07   Link #47
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
raw:
Spoiler for raw summary:

google translator:
Spoiler for google stuff:

from what i understood of the last sentence we could be granted with the end of this arc, yes
Uh... Was there a need to use Google Translation when afrafstos already translated the summary just a few posts ago?

Nonetheless, interesting cover even if I don't think Bibendum Touma will be to my fancy in any other way but comedic for very long.
Old 2016-10-07, 10:49   Link #48
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Will it deliver? Or will it be Touma again failing again like NT10 after he made his declaration on the previous book?

I'll better keep my expecations low.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 12:00   Link #49
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Uh... Was there a need to use Google Translation when afrafstos already translated the summary just a few posts ago?
oh, didnt see that (or dont remember), sorry

@Kuroageha
thought the same :/
Old 2016-10-07, 12:25   Link #50
AB079
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Will it deliver? Or will it be Touma again failing again like NT10 after he made his declaration on the previous book?

I'll better keep my expecations low.
That's the most appropiate thing to do with all the NT series
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 20:26   Link #51
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post

Throwing out a random guess, but maybe it's the elusive #6 that we know gives people new identities (or another #6 imposter).

Thanks for the cover!
Simple, its Touma's new harem member
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 20:56   Link #52
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Aeon View Post
Simple, its Touma's new harem member
Oh it's Yuuitsu?
lol

I do wonder what it is though for sure but got to wait till the volumes comes I guess.

That Fran girl has some JUSTICE though. lol Better than that damn cumbersome PLOT.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 21:19   Link #53
faiz blaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
新約 とある魔術の禁書目録 (17)
A Certain Magical Index: New Testament (Volume 17)

cover is out
First of all, once again I bet that Touma's face will be covered by the title in the sales version.

Second, seems that we may finally have a successful case of NTR in this series...
Old 2016-10-07, 22:27   Link #54
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So "tadori-ya" is actually "tracer". Anyway, I already made a translation attempt over at the wiki.

I could only hope that the faction war is interesting to read—I'd expect Touma to punch the shit out of the deluded Kamisato Faction.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 00:22   Link #55
felc57

Not my comment, but this is from redditor /u/limiter_remove from one particular thread from the Toaru Majutsu no Index subreddit.

"If Touma saves Kamisato it basically means he's able to bring back people from wherever Kamisato's hand sends them. It'll essentially mean he's rendered Kamisato's power useless. "

I found this to be quite an interesting theory that is important to this discussion. I agree that it would make Kamisato's buildup fall completely flat. Maybe there is more to Kamisato's power that we are unsure of.
felc57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 02:07   Link #56
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
That's the most appropiate thing to do with all the NT series
I myself think NT have bet great. Specally NT8-NT10 which I think was a little better then WWIII Arc. It have had it up and down but I think it better then OT but that just what I think.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 02:54   Link #57
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I myself think NT have bet great. Specally NT8-NT10 which I think was a little better then WWIII Arc. It have had it up and down but I think it better then OT but that just what I think.
Don't put your opinions out here! Haters will destroy you!!!

Jokes aside, if the magic gods are back, what will be their first reaction though? Too bad high priest won't come back
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-08, 06:17   Link #58
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

No real extra hints about what happens in the cover synopsis. Still not clear if anyone else will join Touma's side to help him. One month to go.
Old 2016-10-08, 06:58   Link #59
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_Aeon View Post
Jokes aside, if the magic gods are back, what will be their first reaction though? Too bad high priest won't come back
mostlikely they will be nerfed bigly and than vanish from the story
Old 2016-10-08, 07:20   Link #60
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Hmm, so one thing that no one has commented on yet is the listed price of the volume. 710 yen. Its easily the most expensive Index volume yet. Does this also mean its the longest volume pagewise as well? Regardless, its going to be a long one.