AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-08-19, 17:35   Link #221
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzmagic View Post
Love the setting for this. Is there any romance between the hero and heroine?
Yes...? Yes, there is. But there is a lot more between other couples.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for scans:
lol The same "Nuruhachi" of the second PV.
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-19, 20:49   Link #222
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Looks like there are two ending themes (unconfirmed titles), Side Horizon by Ceui and Sde Ariadust by UR@N Link/Link.

UR@N/AiRI currently sings Manyuu's OP and ED, but rearrangement of "A night comes" is pretty good too. Ceui should be a familiar name if you watched DYD, even if you haven't there's sola before that.

Keep in mind the two EDs go on sale the same date, so probably not ED1 and ED2.
Just thought about this. Maybe there will be a new ED every episode and those are just the first two? Next one might be Side P-01s or something.
Old 2011-08-19, 21:08   Link #223
EagleBlue

Who are the other couples, anyway?
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 00:00   Link #224
zerodragon

can someone pm me spoilers about the main female with silver hair?
zerodragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 00:39   Link #225
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Just thought about this. Maybe there will be a new ED every episode and those are just the first two? Next one might be Side P-01s or something.
There's already an ending for Side Horizon (P-01s) to be appeared in episode 1. As for the story, spoilers me with three questions :
Spoiler for Spoiler about the novel:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-20, 08:41   Link #226
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Let me just say this clearly. I ADORE the design of the characters. The setting looks refreshingly alluring as well. I'm still holding tightly for the fact that this won't be a harem. That Rance-like guy won't be grabbing boobs of other girls 100% of time then? And, as Allen stated, there is romance between other characters as well? That sounds largely redeeming for me.
Old 2011-08-20, 12:08   Link #227
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
While they have the budget, I don't think they'll be that lavish with it , I'm guessing since the story changes perspective quite often,
  • the ED changes depending the perspective.

-OR-
  • that one of the ending is only specific for arc ending only.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for another trailer (there should be another one I think because the second PV is specifically Toori version; though new version might end up just slight variation though). The premiere event is in three weeks, so we'll probably see some more opinion on the show after that. Maybe they're saving rest of the stuff for Dengeki's Autumn Festival at the beginning of Octoboer. IIRC, the manga begins serializing next month at 2xth (25th or 27th?). There should also be another setting discussion video.

Anyone keeping track of the 4 remaining video slots on the website's front page? I thought they would unlock those with the new PV; however, the new stuff seem lto just keep adding from the left, but there's still a TBA message on one of the vid slots ... I want to know what else they have left for us before airing. A PV for the weapon/tech/spell system for the series would be nice.

EDIT: Apparently the manga's this month!

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-08-21 at 00:28.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 02:50   Link #228
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

personally this is my most anticipated anime this fall. I've never read the novel but I'm really interested in the summary, trailers, and characters design (especially Aoi Toori.. )
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 03:08   Link #229
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios Olympus View Post
personally this is my most anticipated anime this fall. I've never read the novel but I'm really interested in the summary, trailers, and characters design (especially Aoi Toori.. )
Somehow the nakedness of TTGL in your sig seems very fitting (especially since you mentioned our dear MC ).

Also new Dengeki Mag scan (thanks Mae@riceballicious~~), if you missed the last one, it's here (remember to thank momo again even though he seems to be MIA ).

Most of the rest of the cast is filled in (poor Persona-kun...), as well as setting map, you might or might not find this useful even when following the anime.
Spoiler for Mag Scan:

Ship captains (old info, but don't think it's been linked yet ... yes our floating fortress is made up of many ships band together if you've missed this bit of info before)
Spoiler for More Mag Scan:
Old 2011-08-21, 03:25   Link #230
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Novel:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 07:26   Link #231
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleBlue View Post
Who are the other couples, anyway?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
There's already an ending for Side Horizon (P-01s) to be appeared in episode 1. As for the story, spoilers me with three questions :
Spoiler for Spoiler about the novel:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Ship captains (old info, but don't think it's been linked yet ... yes our floating fortress is made up of many ships band together if you've missed this bit of info before)
I really liked the designs for "Tama"/"Murayama" and "Takao"/Oume". I didn't think they were bishoujos

EDIT: I created a thread for the LN, so for 'spoilerish' questions go there and someone will try to answer them.

Last edited by Allen; 2011-08-21 at 08:32. Reason: LN thread
Old 2011-08-21, 10:15   Link #232
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Somehow the nakedness of TTGL in your sig seems very fitting (especially since you mentioned our dear MC ).

Also new Dengeki Mag scan (thanks Mae@riceballicious~~), if you missed the last one, it's here (remember to thank momo again even though he seems to be MIA ).

Most of the rest of the cast is filled in (poor Persona-kun...), as well as setting map, you might or might not find this useful even when following the anime.
Spoiler for Mag Scan:

you mean toori will errr... often get naked or something..??
looks like I will like this chara more, plus his seiyuu is one of my favourite

and the cast is getting bigger and bigger.. any official information about total episode? hope it's not too short..
Old 2011-08-21, 13:45   Link #233
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios Olympus View Post
you mean toori will errr... often get naked or something..??
looks like I will like this chara more, plus his seiyuu is one of my favourite

and the cast is getting bigger and bigger.. any official information about total episode? hope it's not too short..
The most famous nickname for Toori (at least from what I have seen from other fans) is 全裸. If you put this in something like a google translator you'll have your answer

It's probably going to be two seasons of 24/25 episodes, but nothing confirmed yet.
Old 2011-08-21, 21:11   Link #234
Yuutsu

I like the manga facial designs for the females better than I like the same designs for the anime. : |

The anime girls look like their faces have been quashed even worse than normal (at least, for me, compared to other 'moe' females).

Then again, you're looking at a person who hates K-On! but enjoyed Working!... So my tastes for the supposedly 'moe' are fairly arbitrary.
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 22:18   Link #235
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Can't say for sure. I hate K-On, like Working, but I like the anime design of this show, too.
The more info I know about this one, the more hype I get. It has some really nice designs/concepts. Well....aside from the boobs size/shape.

Seem like Sunrise put a lot of effort into this one. Or it's just a false feeling from all the hype I am getting?

Btw, those ship captains in stuopidget's posted scan, are there 3 twins?
Old 2011-08-21, 22:49   Link #236
Yuutsu

Yep. Really can't say for sure.

I mean, I didn't really mind the designs for Clannad. Though it was probably thanks to the fact that I had already gotten used to the designs of Key from Air and Kanon by that time.

I'm not bothered by the designs for Kyoukai, by any means. I'm still highly looking forward to it. Rather, it's more like I'm apathetic. They (the designs... urgh, I gotta find another word. I've used this a bajillion times now) don't do much for me. Not unlike, say, Mawaru with all its vibrant colours and lively animation (what with exploding tampon-trains and adorable penguins). Yeah. >.>... <.<.... XD!
Yuutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 01:11   Link #237
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
It's probably going to be two seasons of 24/25 episodes, but nothing confirmed yet.
Ehhhh this thing says it's one cour only! How's this going to work ?

Hmm 24-26 episodes split into 2 seasons?

EDIT: I wonder if it's self-denial or over-expectation, but 2ch seems to think this would be 1 cour season 1 (to test the water so to speak), and a 2 cour season 2 (and fyi, 1 cour season 1 would finish up volume 1 quite well in terms of pacing). I guess official website would have the final words.
EDIT2: Hell has anything been 1 cour season 1, 2 cour season 2? I can't really come up with anything.

Last edited by Kunagisa; 2011-08-22 at 02:06.
Old 2011-08-22, 02:24   Link #238
articuzwolf
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Quote:
Ehhhh this thing says it's one cour only! How's this going to work ?
couldn't even read a single thing there and google translate just make things even worse

well, I'm kinda disappoint if it's only one cour anime (12-13eps)
huge casts, settings and characters will be wasted, not to mention there is a chance that there won't be any continuation
Old 2011-08-22, 02:32   Link #239
Katapan
俺様祭り

Quote:
EDIT2: Hell has anything been 1 cour season 1, 2 cour season 2? I can't really come up with anything.
K-ON!? Yeah, that's clearly not comparable...

I can see where 2ch is coming from, I thought the same when I read about the 1 cour announcement... but I think we're just desperately holding onto the false hope of split 4 cours. Still, it'd be a nice surprise, but it's better to stop expecting more than 2 cours at this point.
Old 2011-08-22, 07:29   Link #240
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

WTH just 1 cour?? that's too short IMO! does info from that site reliable? if it's true then I'm really dissapointed. =__=

futhermore I read Allen said that "From the first PV they are going until the second volume"
so just 1 cour for at least 2 vol?? =__=

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise