AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 10:54   Link #10541
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
so does that mean is she's gonna be a member of kamito's harem? cuz he gotten so many elementalist fallen for him i lost track
Not really, in the main series, she is a true bystander A. She hardly talk to any of the main cast. much less Kamito
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 04:25   Link #10542
Windsgrace

Wasn't she and her team, Team Scarlet's first "Difficult enemy"? Then afterwards the team and characters became irrelevant to the story?
Old 2018-06-11, 02:06   Link #10543
Marx-93

There was also a mini-joke/arc in that they were the last team Kamito and co defeated in the Pre-finals of the Blade Dance, which gave them enough points to go to the Finals. Basically to show how much team Scarlet improved, going from a defeat to a total victory in a month or so.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 02:44   Link #10544
holybell84

Spoiler for Lewd Beast:
Old 2018-06-11, 12:17   Link #10545
personax

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Spoiler for Lewd Beast:
How come the rest of the students have prejudice against Kamito
personax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-11, 14:19   Link #10546
Windsgrace

Erm pure maidens who think touching hands makes only pregnant etc. have wild misconceptions and delusions of the "dirty" males of the world. Kamito going into a "field of flowers" will make them "impure" thus losing the ability of being an elementalist. Him being with girls only makes things worse...if he was a noble or a veteran solider greeting the ladies (not as a student) all would be well. (Most likely) Claire did slap that noble at that dance when he kissed her hand because a kiss between spirits is "holy."
Old 2018-06-12, 22:18   Link #10547
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by personax View Post
How come the rest of the students have prejudice against Kamito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Erm pure maidens who think touching hands makes only pregnant etc. have wild misconceptions and delusions of the "dirty" males of the world. Kamito going into a "field of flowers" will make them "impure" thus losing the ability of being an elementalist. Him being with girls only makes things worse...if he was a noble or a veteran solider greeting the ladies (not as a student) all would be well. (Most likely) Claire did slap that noble at that dance when he kissed her hand because a kiss between spirits is "holy."
YET sOME HOw kamito mantage to used his charm to seduce 4 elementalist/nobles (the main members of the harem) & their sisters (sort of), 2 spirits, along with several other elementalists, plus i'm not sure though, he may have seduce greysworth

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2018-06-12 at 22:45.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 00:46   Link #10548
hyddty

Quote:
YET sOME HOw kamito mantage to used his charm to seduce 4 elementalist/nobles (the main members of the harem) & their sisters (sort of), 2 spirits, along with several other elementalists, plus i'm not sure though, he may have seduce greysworth
Well, we wouldnt have a harem story if everyone hated or view him in negative light now would we <(")
hyddty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 01:05   Link #10549
Superbia

Quote:
The problem is that the fact he charmed so many different women is also part of the reason his reputation would have dropped so much.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 01:13   Link #10550
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
The problem is that the fact he charmed so many different women is also part of the reason his reputation would have dropped so much.
plus he usually got caught in the morning with a naked Est on the bed
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 08:17   Link #10551
Windsgrace

I wonder what Est's lower legs/ shins & feet /socks are really...? I mean if she is in sword form isn't it the handle and that is fine. In which case it isn't perverted right? I mean its not a taboo area. That is unless she has a massive misconception.
Old 2018-06-13, 11:11   Link #10552
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I wonder what Est's lower legs/ shins & feet /socks are really...? I mean if she is in sword form isn't it the handle and that is fine. In which case it isn't perverted right? I mean its not a taboo area. That is unless she has a massive misconception.
It probably has something to do with a sword's tang, the base part of a sword that the handle is covering. Since that is almost always supposed to be covered on a sword, it would be embarrassing for hers to be exposed.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 12:39   Link #10553
lovetospoon73

so has greysworth officially fallen under kamito's charm? cuz based on how hostile she is toward restia, she show signs of jealousy, plus she seemed shocked that kamito called her an old hag, plus she act sort of a mother figure towards him like restia was to him
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-13, 16:44   Link #10554
Windsgrace

More like Greyworth sexually harasses Kamito. i.e. "I'm not an elementalist anymore so there is no need to be pure anymore. Hey kid want to go at it?"
Old 2018-06-13, 19:34   Link #10555
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
so has greysworth officially fallen under kamito's charm? cuz based on how hostile she is toward restia, she show signs of jealousy, plus she seemed shocked that kamito called her an old hag, plus she act sort of a mother figure towards him like restia was to him
she is young again, so why not?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-28, 21:29   Link #10556
medassin

drama cd started. probadly sell with vol 19. this novel already sell 1,8 mil copy.

Old 2018-06-29, 02:00   Link #10557
Mirable
ミラベル

^Who is Reishia? (silver braided hair girl).
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 13:27   Link #10558
Roronoazolo

I'm pretty sure she's the new fire princess maiden and is Fianna's friend. If so she tried to heal Kamito after he lost Est the first time. She also knows he's Ren Ashbell.
Roronoazolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 17:10   Link #10559
personax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
^Who is Reishia? (silver braided hair girl).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoazolo View Post
I'm pretty sure she's the new fire princess maiden and is Fianna's friend. If so she tried to heal Kamito after he lost Est the first time. She also knows he's Ren Ashbell.

Reishia literely appeared in the anime. She was part of the Sylphid Knights.
personax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-29, 22:47   Link #10560
DrScorcher

I spot Leonora. Is she part of the drama CD or is the paper just showing what each character looks like?

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap