AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-30, 12:03   Link #21221
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Hey guys, the next vol is "Heroes of Tutoring" right, well, idk if Elysium will play a role since it's supposedly where heroes go when they die. If it does play a role i wouldn't be surprised if Rias goes to Elysium and gets Ise back from there. And it's there that Ise has been training with other ancient heroes and getting stronger in order to fight Hades himself.
This reminds me of how Ulysses meets Achilles on his way to elysum...

agree with soji heroes of tutoring=ise teaches the hero faction how to be heroes by kicking their ass...
Old 2012-03-30, 12:04   Link #21222
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Soji well also keep in mind that while in Elysium apparently the heroes also enjoy what made them happy in life (meaning Ise has obtained his Harem if he's there).
Old 2012-03-30, 12:08   Link #21223
Soji

^ then the underworld will be destroy..and even if survive the girls will have the bad ending. You really think that if ise gain this, he would be back ?Or he would understand in what kind of situation he is in?. Sorry i think this just pointless drama.
Is probally like Clue say now and I say few page ago. The clues are there.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:08   Link #21224
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I think almost everyone in this thread wants Ophis to be a part of the harem. She fits the little sister role, she never had friends so she wouldn't know what a friend should do. This is where Azazel comes in to torment Ise and the other girls. He would give a book to Ophis detailing everything she should do with Ise, all the details are what a little sister would do. Like she sits on his lap, if he objects then she would say if you don't let me I'll hate you (Try to imagine what would Ise would do or you if a little girl said that to you). Other things like calling him big brother big brother (Imagine the school's reaction of Ise having a little sister)or something along the line of asking to be fed by him.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:11   Link #21225
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I think almost everyone in this thread wants Ophis to be a part of the harem. She fits the little sister role, she never had friends so she wouldn't know what a friend should do. This is where Azazel comes in to torment Ise and the other girls. He would give a book to Ophis detailing everything she should do with Ise, all the details are what a little sister would do. Like she sits on his lap, if he objects then she would say if you don't let me I'll hate you (Try to imagine what would Ise would do or you if a little girl said that to you). Other things like calling him big brother big brother (Imagine the school's reaction of Ise having a little sister)or something along the line of asking to be fed by him.
i would be happy with this, but if she became a milf i'd be happier...
Old 2012-03-30, 12:12   Link #21226
AznSamsung

reaper@ me and soji believe she wont be part of the harem .... we think as a sister or daughter to Ise and rias ..... to me she the one to bring ise back ... or gr = oppai dragon ...
Old 2012-03-30, 12:15   Link #21227
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^ then the underworld will be destroy..and even if survive the girls will have the bad ending. You really think that if ise gain this, he would be back ?Or he would understand in what kind of situation he is in?. Sorry i think this just pointless drama.
Is probally like Clue say now and I say few page ago. The clues are there.
From one story i saw in a show called "Class of the Titans" (descendants of some of greeks famous heroes fight Chronos) one person goes there by accident and gets trapped because the place apparently has some kind of hypnosis effect that doesn't make anyone want to leave, though they are free to. The way they snapped the guy out of it was the one he loved in life was in danger and when he heard her scream he snapped out of it and saved her and returned. If they did something similar to this (only instead maybe Rias buries Ise face in her breasts) then it would be a fair story imo.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:15   Link #21228
Soji

AznSamsung @ Yeah. But I wont mind if she really do thing like that ..thinking she does the right thing(I mean not a love interes ...she really think that as sister she had to do this lol). But if she do the daughter role ...I want she call both Rias and Ise (mother and father /papa) in the school or before some studentXD If this happen....poor Ise and Rias as well.

dragonroots @ Something like this would bring a Time skip and like I say i dont want timeskip here. Plus I really dont think would fit the situation. There is something else build up for this vol. Do something like this would waste the whole set up from the author.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:18   Link #21229
DressbreakxD

soji@ jeah.......but we dont know ophi will return in vol12........
Old 2012-03-30, 12:19   Link #21230
Clue
nMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
the only reason why i want ophis as a milf is because
we have too many lolis/smaller classmates, We also have
a lot of people in his same age group, and then we have
people a little bit older than him all we need at this point are milfs(like kuroka)...
Old 2012-03-30, 12:27   Link #21231
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Clue you mean something like Ophis's true human form would be the exact same things Ise mention in vol 4 when he was thinking of how Leviathan would look like right? You are right about lolis and smaller classmates, I am talking about a real little sister a part of the harem, me and Soji can really picture it. AznSamsung we also agreed about the daughter part too, but with the daughter overly attach to the father.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:33   Link #21232
Soji

Reaper . Yeah. Just think that Ophis want to come where Ise is. And Azazel bring her at the end of the school day.If she does like that with both Ise and Rias and the whole school see lol(then again I alredy say something like this ).
Old 2012-03-30, 12:34   Link #21233
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
AznSamsung @ Yeah. But I wont mind if she really do thing like that ..thinking she does the right thing(I mean not a love interes ...she really think that as sister she had to do this lol). But if she do the daughter role ...I want she call both Rias and Ise (mother and father /papa) in the school or before some studentXD If this happen....poor Ise and Rias as well.

dragonroots @ Something like this would bring a Time skip and like I say i dont want timeskip here. Plus I really dont think would fit the situation. There is something else build up for this vol. Do something like this would waste the whole set up from the author.
Not neccesarily, all depends on how the author could do it, perhaps only Rias goes to try and save Ise while the rest fight Hades army to buy her as much time as they can.

It's just a theory anyway, i knew some people wouldn't like it, hell possibly even alot of people. I just remembered about Elysium when i thought of the title of the next volume and thought it might play a key role. Who knows maybe it will play a part only instead the original heroes from Elysium will face off against their descendants in the Hero faction.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:41   Link #21234
Soji

dragonroots @ I dont say is a bad theory. But would be stupid from the author use this now. Because there is another kind of set up. the whole thing is set up for something else and the Heroes of Tutoring is about Ise but not like you say. If you think about there is 2 foreshadowing about what I and Clue mean. Plus if something like this happen the whole build up for ophis would be waste no to mention that Ise would really lose Ddraig. then again at least this theory is better that the whole Ise= angel(become angel) Or ise mind controll from hades.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:44   Link #21235
AznSamsung

so i reread all ln again .... isse will come back .... and he would save the world .... but not as CCQ but Crimson Dragon. The King.

in vol 10

Old 2012-03-30, 12:45   Link #21236
DressbreakxD

soji@ but it gives better theorys like this with his dragon arm ore chibi draig........
Old 2012-03-30, 12:53   Link #21237
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

If Ise does get reborn as a Dragon due to Sub-Species like my theory(If you want to know the rest of the theory ask to post it up again) than he will be known as the Crimson Dragon Emperor.
Old 2012-03-30, 12:54   Link #21238
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i just read some of vol 10 again and i have a question

i read that Irina wants ises genes.....but if they had sex wouldnt she turn into a fallen angel?

i remember a question like this ages ago but since the summary was nowhere near that point i completely ignored the answer
Old 2012-03-30, 12:56   Link #21239
DressbreakxD

ReaperxKingx@ this was what i mean...............and i think the most of the fans has ther own theory........and there where many good ones.......
Old 2012-03-30, 12:58   Link #21240
Soji

Reaper or like I say he can end with the name of Cardinal Crimson Dragon lol(i become fond of this name now)

Om Nerabdator@ From what I know yes. She almost fall 1 time already(or was 2).
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural