AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the best girl?
Ichika 14 7.69%
Nino 30 16.48%
Miku 95 52.20%
Yotsuba 23 12.64%
Itsuki 18 9.89%
Other 2 1.10%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-10-18, 02:23   Link #941
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Only Ichika is popular with guys (despite being quints)
That's a victory flag for sure
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 03:30   Link #942
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBlitzkrieg View Post
39 means Miku in japanese so yeah, 239 is wordplay of Nino (2) Miku (39), also the former getting 239 would line them up as:
Code:
1st Ichika
2nd Nino
3rd Miku
Which would also be top pottery, it's just too perfect to not happen.
That's pretty cool.
Nino has the motivation because of Papa Nakano, but I also expect Fuutarou to have a part in this if it happens, even if they are started to teach each other. Miku didn't slack off, so there has to be something that would make Nino put in way more effort than usual. There is a theory about Nino overhearing Miku's and Ichika's conversation, which could mean the three eldest sister officially competing against each other before they start their final year.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 07:44   Link #943
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Ichika so gonna win
Old 2018-10-18, 10:59   Link #944
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh no Ichika!! don't backstab your sisters

she is really scary...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 12:44   Link #945
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

yandere? yanke?
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 16:46   Link #946
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
oh no Ichika!! don't backstab your sisters

she is really scary...
Looks can kill, I think Ichika really could go yandere. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 21:06   Link #947
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Miku/Itsuki glomping Yotsuba is so HHNNNGGG! Anyways, I really thought they'd leave Ichika for the last, you know, making use wonder if she's gonna fail or not. Huh, guess I was wrong.

Which begs the question, what's the point of leaving Nino for the last? I mean, Ichika already beat Miku (and there's little sense in having a 2nd repeat of this Ichika chapter), and Nino failing would be unthinkable because even dumb-as-bricks Yotsuba managed to pass. I'm really interested at what the next chapter's spin will be... maybe Nino being the only one to score 100?

Overall I see a lot of people liking smug Ichika one-upping Miku (heck I'm just imagining her doing the ojousama in her head in the last page lol), but I'm a bit worried about Ituski wanting to be a teacher, while Fuu is looking for ways to become a better teacher explicitly shown in this chapter. At first I thought Itsuki got the short end of the stick this mini-arc, as her chapter was the only chapter that wasn't Fuu driven. And then, this chapter comes along that shows Itsuki and Fuu heading in the same direction DESPITE Fuu not really playing a role in her chapter. I do wonder if Negi is heading where I think he is heading with this...

So yeah, really looking forward to next chapter. Maybe I'm wrong and Nino's chapter will also be relatively non-Fuu driven, maybe Nino will actually be the first not needing Fuu anymore, and there's the announcement of the popularity poll. Can't forget about tha VAs... I'm still torn apart from wanting Ayaneru voicing all the quints even though that may kill her vocal chords, or Ayaneru only voicing one quint but making it obvious who the end girl is, or not having Ayaneru voice anyone but Rena/Mutsumi. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-18, 23:44   Link #948
DJBlitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
orried about Ituski wanting to be a teacher, while Fuu is looking for ways to become a better teacher explicitly shown in this chapter. At first I thought Itsuki got the short end of the stick this mini-arc, as her chapter was the only chapter that wasn't Fuu driven.
I'd argue that Miku was the only one that got the short end of the stick in this arc seeing how her chapter had barely any Fuutarou involvement and her biggest motivation/resolution from this arc was used as a stepping stone for Ichika's development

As for Nino, her chapter is the last one most likely because she's going to come to terms with her feelings for Fuutarou and use those as a driving force to pass the exam
TL;DR…

Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
DJBlitzkrieg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 00:12   Link #949
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

maaann... I'm little bit glad that Miku's score got defeated
which means she won't confess first and got rejected... she is not dead yet
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-19, 00:49   Link #950
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Overall I see a lot of people liking smug Ichika one-upping Miku (heck I'm just imagining her doing the ojousama in her head in the last page lol), but I'm a bit worried about Ituski wanting to be a teacher, while Fuu is looking for ways to become a better teacher explicitly shown in this chapter. At first I thought Itsuki got the short end of the stick this mini-arc, as her chapter was the only chapter that wasn't Fuu driven. And then, this chapter comes along that shows Itsuki and Fuu heading in the same direction DESPITE Fuu not really playing a role in her chapter. I do wonder if Negi is heading where I think he is heading with this...
What we have seen about that book so far is just tips for being a better teacher, or in this case tutor, which he used in the Yotsuba chapter. Even if Negi is implying something, it didn't outright said that Fuutarou is heading in the same direction as Itsuki. Not yet at least, so the pitchforks can wait.
Old 2018-10-19, 01:29   Link #951
DJBlitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
maaann... I'm little bit glad that Miku's score got defeated
which means she won't confess first and got rejected... she is not dead yet
Of course it's good that someone got in the way of her confession attempt, doing it this early would've been imminent rejection, but my reply was in response to Itsuki supposedly "getting the short end of the stick" in this arc, when in her chapter she found her resolve to pursue her goal of becoming a teacher in the future, meanwhile Miku's only resolve in this arc was completely shot down and used to develop Ichika past her current conflicts.

Last edited by DJBlitzkrieg; 2018-10-19 at 01:54.
Old 2018-10-19, 11:04   Link #952
WingedAccelerator

Studio: Tezuka Productions
Fuutarou: Matsuoka
Ichika: HanaKana
Nino: Taketatsu Ayana
Miku: Itou Miku
Yotsuba: Sakura Ayane
Itsuki: Minase Inori

I had hopes for the anime, but it already gives disappointing vibes. Mainly the studio, and especially Fuutarou's seiyuu. -.-
Also, they will go with 5 different hair colors.
Old 2018-10-19, 11:08   Link #953
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^I thought 1 seiyuu will voice all 5?
Old 2018-10-19, 11:18   Link #954
WingedAccelerator

It was never confirmed, but a lot of people wanted it to happen. Now the switcheroo in the anime will be extra awkward with the voices and the hair colors.

Also, I remembered a comment under the manga PV, where the user said that keep Matsuoka away from this, if it gets an anime. There goes that hope too.
Old 2018-10-19, 12:25   Link #955
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

OK, I am considering on reading this harem series. Before I do, a few things have to be asked: Which of the quintuplets would be the lead girl? Which of the quintuplets is Fuutarou have the strongest bond with, from a shipping standpoint? Not always, but it's often in harems the the first girl that is introduced will be the lead girl and the girl with the strongest bond with the M. Thus, that girl is the girl that the MC is most likely to pick by the end of the series.
Old 2018-10-19, 12:32   Link #956
DJBlitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
OK, I am considering on reading this harem series. Before I do, a few things have to be asked: Which of the quintuplets would be the lead girl? Which of the quintuplets is Fuutarou have the strongest bond with, from a shipping standpoint? Not always, but it's often in harems the the first girl that is introduced will be the lead girl and the girl with the strongest bond with the M. Thus, that girl is the girl that the MC is most likely to pick by the end of the series.
Fuutarou values them equally and has no romantic feelings towards them (yet) since he completely disregards romance, going by this none of them really have a lead over the others, as for the lead girl, by meeting order Itsuki would be the main girl, by overall focus/chemistry I guess it would lean towards Nino.

Last edited by DJBlitzkrieg; 2018-10-19 at 12:54.
Old 2018-10-19, 14:39   Link #957
Honjo Masamune
The Fucking Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJBlitzkrieg View Post
Fuutarou values them equally and has no romantic feelings towards them (yet) since he completely disregards romance, going by this none of them really have a lead over the others, as for the lead girl, by meeting order Itsuki would be the main girl, by overall focus/chemistry I guess it would lean towards Nino.
SACRILEGE!! #TeamMiku and nothing more....
Old 2018-10-19, 14:56   Link #958
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

I Googled phrases like "5-toubun no Hanayome 'main girl'" and some of the results were, site reputation aside, Reddit pages discussing "5-toubun no Hanayome". A few times Itsuka was mentioned as being the main girl. One would think that it shouln't be hard to spot the main girl in a harem series. Most obvious signs are the girls that get the most screen/chapter time (if a LN series) and the one that spends the most time with the MC.
Old 2018-10-19, 15:09   Link #959
DJBlitzkrieg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I Googled phrases like "5-toubun no Hanayome 'main girl'" and some of the results were, site reputation aside, Reddit pages discussing "5-toubun no Hanayome". A few times Itsuka was mentioned as being the main girl. One would think that it shouln't be hard to spot the main girl in a harem series. Most obvious signs are the girls that get the most screen/chapter time (if a LN series) and the one that spends the most time with the MC.
I think it's a bit more complicated than that in this manga, I encourage you to read it and find out yourself, even though Itsuki is widely considered as the "main girl", the others have had their fair share of focus with the protagonist (with Nino having the most screentime alone/with Fuutarou as of now) to make it a bit ambiguous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honjo Masamune View Post
SACRILEGE!! #TeamMiku and nothing more....
Even though she has my support, she still needs a bit more in the romance/Fuutarou department to be considered "lead" girl.
Old 2018-10-19, 18:18   Link #960
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Itsuki is the main heroine so I hope she lose

Tags
dumpster fire, first girl after all, harem, privileged main heroine, quintuplets, retcon, student-tutor, train wreck