AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-01-20, 00:34   Link #21
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Uh... the Yubashiri's hilt is black with gold outfits; the Sandai Kitetsu's hilt is brown with bandages; and the Wadou Ichimoni's hilt is plain white ^^''
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 00:40   Link #22
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Uh... the Yubashiri's hilt is black with gold outfits; the Sandai Kitetsu's hilt is brown with bandages; and the Wadou Ichimoni's hilt is plain white ^^''
all the blades are silver with the black dull edge

Yubashiri has blue flame design and Sandai Kietsu's blade has purple flames. I believe.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 01:19   Link #23
A Lamer
あほぉ&

Yeah I meant all of it, including the scabbards. Though I dont really need info about the white one, I have source images for it

Also, which ones are you refering to? heh.

Theres the wood one and the laced one.

Gimme a detailed rundown, specifically I'm planning some fan art that focuses on the swords, so I need to know all the colors et cetera so I can get it right.
A Lamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 11:35   Link #24
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Lamer
Yeah I meant all of it, including the scabbards. Though I dont really need info about the white one, I have source images for it

Also, which ones are you refering to? heh.

Theres the wood one and the laced one.

Gimme a detailed rundown, specifically I'm planning some fan art that focuses on the swords, so I need to know all the colors et cetera so I can get it right.
Yubashiri is ur frst link
sandai kitesu is the 2nd link.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-20, 15:17   Link #25
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm

There's a decent screen shot of the swords. The Wadou is one on the top, the black one in the middle is Yubashiri, and the red one on the bottom is the Sandai Kitetsu.
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 19:22   Link #26
monir
cho~ kakkoii

To Vicious-san or the other one piece geezers, I have finished watching upto episode 67 and I have two questions.

What/Who is Shichibukai? (give me all the details)

And who was that cool mystery guy who generated wind/cloud/rain on a whim to blow all our main characters, buggy & co from that island where king of pirate was executed? Even the smoker was impressed.

That's all for now.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 19:57   Link #27
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
To Vicious-san or the other one piece geezers, I have finished watching upto episode 67 and I have two questions.

What/Who is Shichibukai? (give me all the details)

And who was that cool mystery guy who generated wind/cloud/rain on a whim to blow all our main characters, buggy & co from that island where king of pirate was executed? Even the smoker was impressed.

That's all for now.
Time for One Piece info time!

The Shichibukai

The Shichibukai is a special Marine group formed by 7 pirates- who are known as the 7 Gods of the Seas- who police the Grand Line. So far, only 5 out of 7 members are known: Crocodile (aka. Mr.0), Donquixote Lofulamingo, Bartholomew Bear, Mihawk Hawk-eyes and Jinbei the Merman (who was Arlong cap. back then). The Shichibukai members aren't arrested because they give the government a little of their treasure. There can be 7- only 7 and always 7- pirates in the Shichibukai. Like (spoilers for the end of the Arabasta arc):

Spoiler:

Nothing more is known about the Shichibukai members till now. We have seen so far the mentioned above but Jinbei, who we only heard of so far.

Dragon, the Mysterious Guy

Dragon is a revolutionary feared by the government and the Marine. He's the one who saved Luffy; he's planning to inderectly use Luffy to help his revolution. 10 years ago, a meeting was realized by the government, the Marine and some kings of the various countries of the Grand Line to decide what they would do with Dragon. He's currently beeing chased, but no one knows his whereabouts. He apparently ate an Devil Fruit, however his powers are still unknow. And he seems like a friend of Smoker, since Smoker didn't arrest him (since Dragon's being searched by the Marine).
Old 2004-01-21, 20:04   Link #28
monir
cho~ kakkoii

*gulp**gulp* suggeeee *attempts at Japanese exclamation*.. So why should I read Monster instead of One Piece? *gulp* No one but Vicious is allowed to answer this question. My humble ONEGAI to the One Piece forumites, dont get me wrong.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-21, 20:12   Link #29
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
*gulp**gulp* suggeeee *attempts at Japanese exclamation*.. So why should I read Monster instead of One Piece? *gulp* No one but Vicious is allowed to answer this question. My humble ONEGAI to the One Piece forumites, dont get me wrong.
Hmmm... by the simple fact Monster's story is much better than One Piece's

One Piece is great, it has a great background, awesome characters, and it's hilarious. But IMO, its story can't be compared the Naoki Urasawa's Monster and 20th Century Boys. But you must read One Piece too. And Berserk. Too bad both are licensed

I already summarized Monter for you, now go get it!
Old 2004-01-28, 14:15   Link #30
SamGadsby
Vector Employee

BUMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremm
Watch Movie 3 after ep 95 or so (That is after No Name Country/Choppa Arc. Well, Vivi wasn't in there so maybe after ep 129 but before 130. This a mess up movie)
So should I not watch the third movie that PAKROX just released?
SamGadsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 14:30   Link #31
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Has it been explained in K-Fs translated eps of the anime where Luffy got his scar, yet? Or does it come later?
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 14:41   Link #32
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
Has it been explained in K-Fs translated eps of the anime where Luffy got his scar, yet? Or does it come later?
GreyArea-san, at least in the manga he stabbed himself before eating the Gomu Gomu no Mi to show his greatness
Don't remember if it was the same in the anime
Old 2004-01-28, 15:14   Link #33
SamGadsby
Vector Employee

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyArea
I don't think so. I'm not even sure I remember a scar.
SamGadsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-28, 15:21   Link #34
GreyArea
Meatf***er

There's nothing mentioned in the anime during Luffy's flashback with Shanks :/
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-06, 19:43   Link #35
Bremm
Namu-Hamu Melon

Send a message via AIM to Bremm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamGadsby
BUMP

So should I not watch the third movie that PAKROX just released?

Heh has anyone watched it yet? I'm DLing it now, so I dunno how good the sub is. But if it's anything like the fourth movie, then it's gonna suck >.> Anyone have any insights?
Bremm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 01:05   Link #36
<xellos>
As a WHM I help people

in the flahsbacks of Luffy and Shanks, im pretty sure he does not have the scar before he eats the Devils Fruit
<xellos> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 21:44   Link #37
Imaginer
WTFBBQ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy
Looks like that covered just about everything. One of the mods should sticky this thread.

Oh and I thought I should add this from another thread, Maybe someone else could complete it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite

I forgot to post the Episode Guide thingy I came across at K-F's Forum.

Episode 1 - Intro to OP
Episodes 2 - 3 - Shellstown
Episodes 4 - 8 - Orange Village (Captain Buggy)
Episodes 9 - 17 - Syrup Village (Captain Kuro)
Episode 18 - Gaimon Ep
Movie One
Episode 19 - Zoro's Past
Episodes 20 - 30 - Baratie (Don Krieg)
Episodes 31 - 44 - Cocoyashi Village/Arlong Park (Arlong)
Episodes 45 - 47 - Little Buggy's Adventure and Luffy Is Famous
Episodes 48 - 53 - Loguetown (Smoker)
Special 1 - Luffy's Fall! The Unexplored Region: Grand Adventure in the Ocean's Navel
Jango's Dance Carnival
Movie Two - The Clockwork Island Adventure
Episodes 54 - 61 - Gunkan Island/ Lost Island (FILLER)
Episodes 62 - 63 - Red Line/Reverse Mountain
Episodes 64 - 67 - Whiskey Peak
Episodes 68 - 69 - Colby Side Story
Episodes 70 - ?? - Little Garden

I posted this because some people may be like me who like to watch it Arc by Arc.
IMO The special 1 should be after Arlong and before Loguetown, in case someone did not post this already as well as the Dance Carnival.
Imaginer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-07, 23:30   Link #38
nanamasan
Worthy fly eater

can someone tell me the name of Nico's ending song? the one which she wakes up everyone to see the meteor shower. thx
nanamasan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-08, 00:12   Link #39
`sakuragi

Unhappy can't download

[COLOR=Red]is there anyone who can help me or tell me y i can't dl one piece batch torrents? there's seems to be no prob with me dl single episodes or single movie but when comes to batch torrents frm kaizoku-fansub, i, i can't seems to dl
thank you.
`sakuragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-12, 17:19   Link #40
michiko-chan

language question

Why does Sanji call Nami "Nami-san"? I know san confers respect and all that, but doesn't it also create a kind of polite distance between people? So, if Sanji loves (or rather, lusts after) Nami, why wouldn't he use "Nami-chan" to sound more familiar and close? He says "Vivi-chan," so I don't understand why Nami is different...
michiko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a