AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-11, 17:15   Link #81
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I was thinking about this today...
Spoiler:
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 18:22   Link #82
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by |)arK_Nin
I was thinking about this today...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 18:37   Link #83
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-11, 19:39   Link #84
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-11, 20:03   Link #85
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

About Bleach...

Bleach is very cool. About Shinigamis, "warriors" who hunt evil spirits called Hollows. Their job is to beat these hollows and guide their souls to the Soul Society, where all human souls reside. One day, the shinigami Kuchiki Rukia, while on duty, visits Kurosaki Ichigo's house searching for a Hollow. She gets really surprised Ichigo can see her, since only people with very high spiritual power can see Shinigami. While battling the Hollow (which Ichigo can see too), which was attacking Ichigo's family, Rukia is wounded and can't fight anymore. Ichigo says he wants to protect his family, and then Rukia's give him her Shinigami powers. Then Ichigo becomes a Shinigami and kicks the Hollow's ass From then on, he has to "fight evil" and do Rukia's job as a Shinigami.

Sounds like any other Shonen, no? Well, it might sound. But it's much more than a normal Shonen.
Bleach is very funny, and enjoyable. It has great characters, and a great plot. Different from any Shonen you have read before. Right now...

Spoiler:

It's really nice, you should read it
Old 2004-05-11, 21:08   Link #86
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I really appreciate the detailed reply. I will take your suggestion and read it . Would you rate it in your top 10? Just interested.
Old 2004-05-11, 21:32   Link #87
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
I really appreciate the detailed reply. I will take your suggestion and read it . Would you rate it in your top 10? Just interested.
In my top 10? Well... I don't think it's in it I just consider Bleach a very good and enjoyable series; not one of the best I've read so far. You can enjoy my top 5 ^^''

Vicious' Magnificent Top 5 Manga of All Time
1. Akira
2. 20th Century Boys
3. Berserk
4. Monster
5. One Piece

Now Bleach's in my "top 10 manga being published right now". Here Note: Monster was finished, so take it out of the list lol
Old 2004-05-11, 21:54   Link #88
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
In my top 10? Well... I don't think it's in it I just consider Bleach a very good and enjoyable series; not one of the best I've read so far. You can enjoy my top 5 ^^''

Vicious' Magnificent Top 5 Manga of All Time
1. Akira
2. 20th Century Boys
3. Berserk
4. Monster
5. One Piece

Now Bleach's in my "top 10 manga being published right now". Here Note: Monster was finished, so take it out of the list lol
tis' true! Truly is Magnificient! Coudlnt agree with that list more, you even have the classic Akira, which should be in every Manga lovers top 10. A+ for you!
Old 2004-05-11, 22:24   Link #89
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Spoiler:
Well, Vicious-nii-chan, I don't agree with you. I think that Ace's squad is weaker than the 1st Squad. It's probably a hierarchy, and Ace is (not sure of it) the 3rd strongest man in
Spoiler:

crew (The captain is the strongest, followed by the 1st Squad Leader and Ace).

Wow. So that 1st Squad leader must be friggin cool
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 20:00   Link #90
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Ok Funny Question Time!

Ok, Is It Just Me Or Is Lucky Roo Incredibly Fast? Because In That First Part Where He Shoots The Guy In The Head He Came Out Of Nowhere!!! Also, Have Any Of You Seen Movie 4? The One Where Luffy Uses Gumo Gumo Flower Arangment To Impale General Gasupade... That Was Also Freakin Hilarious!
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 20:46   Link #91
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by soraryu
My thoughts:
Spoiler:
Agreed. I liked your theory. I also think in the way... maybe
Spoiler:

Quote:
As for an example, we have Crocodile. He is part of the Shichibukai, and his bounty is B$81 milion
Spoiler:
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 22:10   Link #92
qwertybo
The names Sanji

Send a message via AIM to qwertybo Send a message via MSN to qwertybo
Who's Ace?Is he in the manga?The anime?Or both?And I thought Robin was a badguy i see lots of pics with her in the Luffy Pirates group!
qwertybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-12, 22:25   Link #93
Jn183

Start watching the anime and you will know who is Ace. K-f recent release to be exact. Robin is a badass GAL
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-15, 23:06   Link #94
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Question For The Master

Is There Only One Of Each Devil's Fruit In Existence? Example: One Gumo Gumo Fruit At A Time, One Moku Moku Fruit At A Time. And Is That Why I Never See Two People With The Same Powers?
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 09:48   Link #95
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Llamadon
Is There Only One Of Each Devil's Fruit In Existence? Example: One Gumo Gumo Fruit At A Time, One Moku Moku Fruit At A Time. And Is That Why I Never See Two People With The Same Powers?
1. I don't think so. I think it would be very lame if it existed just a Rubber Fruit for the entire world, waiting to be eaten by a single person. There might be various fruits of a single type. It would be great if Luffy battled another Rubber Fruit user someday
2. Hmm... because it would be lame? I have two theories about people who eat two Devil Fruits: or the powers will annulate themselves and he/she will lose his/her powers; or eating the 2nd fruit wouldn't make any effect (which's more probable, in my opinion). But of course, there's still a possibility of people who ate two Devil Fruits and have two powers. But, as everyone knows, Devil Fruits are very rare, it would be rather surprising to find two of them in your whole life.
Old 2004-05-16, 09:51   Link #96
eLstar
(^_^)v

Don't forget the fact that how can anyone hear about these fruits if people haven't already eaten them previously before them? How would they know what effect it has? The only possible way is that someone (or something) had already tried the fruits before.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 10:08   Link #97
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Don't forget the fact that how can anyone hear about these fruits if people haven't already eaten them previously before them? How would they know what effect it has? The only possible way is that someone (or something) had already tried the fruits before.

Maby, like all other stories people here of, it was simply a myth/legend that turned out to be true.

You silly little boy
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 15:06   Link #98
thiby
Kaizoku Ou

but how did shanks know it was the gomu gomu no mi? is there a test kit that tells you what fruit it is? or does it come from the gomu gomu tree? there must be a way he knew cause they all look like pineapples
thiby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 15:21   Link #99
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
Maby, like all other stories people here of, it was simply a myth/legend that turned out to be true.

You silly little boy
Now THAT theory seems more like a myth then mine.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-16, 21:06   Link #100
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiby
but how did shanks know it was the gomu gomu no mi? is there a test kit that tells you what fruit it is? or does it come from the gomu gomu tree? there must be a way he knew cause they all look like pineapples
Pinaple-sized Grapes to me :P , i wonder.. Maybe it has the letter encripted? hehe ... orrrr the Fruit IS that :O
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a