AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-09, 17:48   Link #181
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I think that just happens to be communication device with the big one.
No, Beast said it himself that it doesn't require a telepath to use! And besides, it would be weird to have a device to simply communicate with the main Cerebra/Cerebro due to the fact that a telepath would be needed to use it, and a highly trained telepath at that. The Cuckoos, Emma Frost, Jean Grey, or obviously Charles Xavier are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 17:51   Link #182
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 42
The "portable mutant finder" not work anyway.

PS: About Storm again: In Car is indoor too.
__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 18:24   Link #183
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
The "portable mutant finder" not work anyway.

PS: About Storm again: In Car is indoor too.
Rhyel: No, she was also outdoors. A part of her body was inside the vehicle, but not the majority of it. It's not like she was from the neck up outside of it. I'll illustrate what didn't happen in episode 2.


Last edited by delirium; 2011-04-09 at 18:59.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 19:04   Link #184
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
Rhyel: No, she was also outdoors. A part of her body was inside the vehicle, but not the majority of it. It's not like she was from the neck up outside of it. I'll illustrate what didn't happen in episode 2.

hahahaha

The effect not go away too fast, She was in the car 2 seconds before it.
__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 19:10   Link #185
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
hahahaha

The effect not go away too fast, She was in the car 2 seconds before it.
Her claustrophobia hardly affects her that much. It would be insane for the writers to put that in, and until otherwise is stated we have to assume that the majority of the character's story remains from the main Marvel universe, and in doing so it would be safe to say she's conquered her claustrophobia. It hasn't been relevant for such a long time.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 19:12   Link #186
Funkatron
King of the Castle
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: TX
Age: 36
I love the irony of this episode. After the discussion about the lack of racism in episode 1 and how they'd tone it down for a Japanese audience, its in the setting of Japan where they finally get some anti-mutant sentiment
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 19:37   Link #187
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
I love the irony of this episode. After the discussion about the lack of racism in episode 1 and how they'd tone it down for a Japanese audience, its in the setting of Japan where they finally get some anti-mutant sentiment
I know! I didn't feel like commenting on that though, because I thought it would be in bad taste. '_'
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 02:49   Link #188
zalem
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NYC
Liked the first episode, thought the second was only ok. But Emma is coming up in the next episode from the looks of things so hopefully she will make things more interesting.

I too am sad that there is no Rogue or Gambit. Psylocke would be nice too (she's another fav of mine). But alas, I suppose with such a large cast of characters the anime has to choose a few to stick to. I wouldn't mind seeing an anime take on the old storylines. I'd love to see these things animated. Dark Phoenix saga in full animation? Yes, please. But I'm ok with new stories as well....as long as they are interesting.

Only issues I have so far is the inconsistency with the powers. And what is up with Storm getting tired after using her power for only a few seconds? Wtf, that's not the Storm we all know from the comics.
__________________
zalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 04:02   Link #189
Echoes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In line to confess his sins.
Age: 30
Episode 2.

Solid continuation of the first, consistent level of quality so far. I feel like the anti-mutant sentiments came on a little too strong. I think they'd be better off introducing it incrementally instead of dumping it all on us this early. It is important to the plot and setting, but still.

I really like the expressive faces this art-style allows for. Whether it's anger, despair or just plain badassery, the characters always look great. Storm looks especially awesome when she's using her powers.
__________________
Echoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 06:55   Link #190
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Episode 2.

Solid continuation of the first, consistent level of quality so far. I feel like the anti-mutant sentiments came on a little too strong. I think they'd be better off introducing it incrementally instead of dumping it all on us this early. It is important to the plot and setting, but still.

I really like the expressive faces this art-style allows for. Whether it's anger, despair or just plain badassery, the characters always look great. Storm looks especially awesome when she's using her powers.
My sentiments exactly. Aside from the original X-men I used to watch as a kid everything (movies, etc) has been crap for me up till now. This is the most fun X-Men to come in years, and the plot and story is more solid then ever. Madhouse got madskills.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 07:04   Link #191
TrueKnight
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Good episode. Hmm so they decide to throw in Emma Frost in the picture.... She better be like she was in the comic....Waiting for the love triangle to happen. And wtf Scott, you're depending on beams in your pathetic bike when your optic blast can produce around 1 gigawatts laser output? Also dunno why but I don't think Cyclops was this emo in the originals.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 07:54   Link #192
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueKnight View Post
Also dunno why but I don't think Cyclops was this emo in the originals.
As far as I’m concerned, he was.

For what it’s worth too many characters were emo to some degree, or had some emo traits. Since Jeane was the biggest emo there (god that girl never gave a honest smile!) and Scott was mostly “Jean… Jean! Jean!” all day; placing “Jean” at the front of the sentence was Cyclops’ equivalent to “desu”

Since I look at it that way, the current state of things is nothing but a improvement. First off, Scott is not emo anymore, not in the bad way anyway! In the old series if Scott was acting like he was now, it would make no sense (they’re practically soldiers for fuck sake). He was also (most of the time) just there to be Jean’s boyfriend or whine how he has laser eyes. This time around he has a nice easy to grasp motive to drive his character: “When I look at them, they remind me of Jean.” Easy, simple, and more importantly romantic! (just right for a badass) as opposed to the old show where it would have been just childish. Heck, aside from Wolverine I don’t think I truly understood what half the characters were whining about back then.

Secondly, since none of the other characters have issues, he stands out and gives the series color. One flower in the snow is more interesting then a whole damn hill of flowers. Additionally, this situation is also beneficial to the plot. I’m sure I’m not the only one who found the whole “mutant hate” a lot more modern and gritty. Pretty sure the fact we’re missing all the characters with psychological issues (Jean, Rogue, Gambit) that were hogging the spotlight is helping with that. The whole “mutant discrimination” problem was always in 4th or 5th place in the old show; and the way it was done, a little overboard.
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 08:04   Link #193
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Scott Summers doesn't act like he is in the comics either. He's the leader of the X-Men, having booted Xavier to the curb for all his douchebaggery. Scott has even empowered Wolverine to lead a team known as the X-Force, to kill targets that would impede the survival of the less than 200 mutants that still have their powers. Scott has decided to throw that away, and Wolverine still runs the team without Scott's permission or knowledge since this obscene "Heroic Age" started. I don't even get the Heroic Age's impact on mutants. They were recently besieged and barely made it out of that alive. With less than 200 mutants alive on the planet, what the hell is he thinking? It's insane. X-Force recently took out a child, in the vein of killing Hitler as a baby, who would grow up to be Apocalypse.

And Scott was crying about taking out a mutant who was horribly deformed to suit the needs of the U-Men? It was a mercy killing, and although it was horribly sad, they should have killed him the moment he was deemed beyond repair. I believe the poor guy was also begging the X-Men present to kill him.

I understand why they're making Scott so, but it's horrible that they're taking these great liberties in the character's story. They're likely doing that to Storm too. Making her weak as to appear moe. They don't need to do that. The X-Men are popular enough without such deviations to attract the general anime fan to the series. Actually, after more thought has been put into it, they immediately presented Jean Grey as the Phoenix in costume and in character story. They're assuming people know the backstory of Jean Grey up until she assumes that mantle. Rragh! The only thing that is keeping me happy is that they didn't turn this X-Men anime series into some ridiculous school action/drama series.

Last edited by delirium; 2011-04-10 at 09:02.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 09:23   Link #194
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
Scott Summers doesn't act like he is in the comics either. He's the leader of the X-Men, having booted Xavier to the curb for all his douchebaggery. Scott has even empowered Wolverine to lead a team known as the X-Force, to kill targets that would impede the survival of the less than 200 mutants that still have their powers. Scott has decided to throw that away, and Wolverine still runs in without Scott's permission or knowledge since this obscene "Heroic Age" started. I don't even get the Heroic Age's impact on mutants. They were recently besieged and barely made it out of that alive. With less than 200 mutants alive on the planet, what the hell is he thinking? It's insane. X-Force recently took out a child, in the vein of killing Hitler as a baby, who would grow up to be Apocalypse.

And Scott was crying about taking out a mutant who was horribly deformed to suit the needs of the U-Men? It was a mercy killing, and although it was horribly sad, they should have killed him the moment he was deemed beyond repair. I believe the poor guy was also begging the X-Men present to kill him.

I understand why they're making Scott so, but it's horrible that they're taking these great liberties in the character's story. They're likely doing that to Storm too. Making her weak as to appear moe. They don't need to do that. The X-Men are popular enough without such deviations to attract the general anime fan to the series. Actually, after more thought has been put into it, they immediately presented Jean Grey as the Phoenix in costume and in character story. They're assuming people know the backstory of Jean Grey up until she assumes that mantle. Rragh! The only thing that is keeping me happy is that they didn't turn this X-Men anime series into some ridiculous school action/drama series.
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you on some points. First of all, this is "X-Men: The Anime", not "The Anime adaptation of current X-Men comics". Of course things are going to be different, it's at a different universe after all. And remember, the main target for this is the Japanese audience, not you who has been following the X-men to the latest. Most of them have no idea about the events you're talking about, their knowledge of X-Men is of the classic era of Claremont's X-men, coming from the 90's animated series and the movies.

Secondly, even the background events leading to the current state of X-Men in earth-616 is different than this. In the anime it's still somewhat early for the X-Men, and there's no M-Day, Prof X is still the leader of X-Me, etc. In short, the events that lead to Scott needing to be a more ruthless leader is absent, so it makes sense that he's still more idealistic here.

Lastly, I personally agree with you that I'm not a huge fan of them weakening Storm. However, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the reason they're doing this is not for moe (I'm betting it's going to be Armor who will got this), but in order to balance the power level within the team. I personally find that barring telepaths, Storm is one of the most powerful X-Men, and her powers so far outclass the team here. Therefore, they're weakening her a bit, so that it's more balanced for team attacks and also to drive up the excitement when facing against a strong enemy.

And yeah, the episode is full of emotional reactions and kind of soap opera-ish, but I think more than other Superhero teams like Avengers, Justice League, Batman or whatever, X-Men is definitely the team with the most angst. There's the whole persecuted by humans thing, the Logan-Jean-Scott love triangle, the whole Dark Phoenix debacle, Summers family fiasco, Rogue unable to touch anyone and Gambit, Nightcrawler looking like a demon...they have huge fights against big bad super villains too, but this also an element that defines them. And thus, I'm hoping can keep the balance of this in future episodes as well.
__________________
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:02   Link #195
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
Concerning Storm, even if they did it for moe (aka. “for the lolz”), objectively, it’s a good change anyway. Old storm, might as well have “God” as a middle name. The only reason we got in the old days was “they can’t use their powers seriously because people would hate them more for it” which is lame (big fan of recoil effects here); so I’m a big fan of the current take where there’s a good bunch of people in the world red neck each time they see a mutant (the classroom scene) or when someone like Storm uses her powers to do what’s such a dead obvious heroic deed. The scene with the ship and pirates really caught me off guard for example, since I’m so used to from the old cartoons for X-Men to just be “we eat shit from the world for breakfast, lunch and dinner.” A little bit on the parent scene too, since again, the old cliche was “every (normal) parent hates their mutant child and wants to either kill them, beats them or doesn’t give a damn.”
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:15   Link #196
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
their knowledge of X-Men is of the classic era of Claremont's X-men, coming from the 90's animated series and the movies.
You are entirely mistaken, Saturn Beaver. You assume too much. First, I'm certain that they get Japanese translations of western comics, maybe even the same we get translations of Japanese manga. Even if that weren't true, you would still be wrong once again, because their knowledge of the X-Men series extends to 2001-2004, due to the fact that the U-Men were created by Grant Morrison and were first published in his run on the New X-Men(Now called X-Men: Legacy) from 2001-2004.

What they're likely doing is cutting and pasting the X-Men's story to suit their needs. We will see this for sure in the next episode if Emma Frost has her diamond form, a secondary mutation typically considered to have been caused by the destruction of Genosha by Cassandra Nova, which occurred in 2001-2002. This is, however, already confirmed by Beast's feline-esque appearance, which also occurred in Grant Morrison's run on "New X-Men". That seems to be it, really, they're really using more of Grant Morrison's run rather than Claremont's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Lastly, I personally agree with you that I'm not a huge fan of them weakening Storm. However, I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume that the reason they're doing this is not for moe (I'm betting it's going to be Armor who will got this), but in order to balance the power level within the team. I personally find that barring telepaths, Storm is one of the most powerful X-Men, and her powers so far outclass the team here. Therefore, they're weakening her a bit, so that it's more balanced for team attacks and also to drive up the excitement when facing against a strong enemy.
You shouldn't put so much thought into it, Saturn Beaver. They're obviously going for a moe sort of approach to Storm. Watch episode 1 & 2 a couple of times. The fact that she stopped a moving boat in it's tracks with minimal exertion is proof enough that the way you're approaching it is slightly off at the very least. And Jean Grey was depicted as being very powerful in the first episode, soo it's not like they're shying away from making certain mutants the power levels they normally have. Also, take a look at Emma Frost. She is also a very powerful telepath. And there will obviously be a twist with her story as to provide a backdrop to the bigger story involving the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 11:10   Link #197
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
You are entirely mistaken, Saturn Beaver. You assume too much. First, I'm certain that they get Japanese translations of western comics, maybe even the same we get translations of Japanese manga. Even if that weren't true, you would still be wrong once again, because their knowledge of the X-Men series extends to 2001-2004, due to the fact that the U-Men were created by Grant Morrison and were first published in his run on the New X-Men(Now called X-Men: Legacy) from 2001-2004.

What they're likely doing is cutting and pasting the X-Men's story to suit their needs. We will see this for sure in the next episode if Emma Frost has her diamond form, a secondary mutation typically considered to have been caused by the destruction of Genosha by Cassandra Nova, which occurred in 2001-2002. This is, however, already confirmed by Beast's feline-esque appearance, which also occurred in Grant Morrison's run on "New X-Men". That seems to be it, really, they're really using more of Grant Morrison's run rather than Claremont's.
I know they still get their translation of the comics, but I doubt the general manga/anime fans is also a comic fan. There will be some who are fans of both of course, but most don't and they probably don't know about the newer stories. And yeah, by that I don't mean that they're going to adapt Claremont stories, just that they're using background events (Dark Phoenix, for example) and the characters used during that era. I realize U-Men is Morrison's, and there's probably other newer stories they're going to use as well, but they're not using the newer generation New X-men/New Mutants characters because they're less known.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
You shouldn't put so much thought into it, Saturn Beaver. They're obviously going for a moe sort of approach to Storm. Watch episode 1 & 2 a couple of times. The fact that she stopped a moving boat in it's tracks with minimal exertion is proof enough that the way you're approaching it is slightly off at the very least. And Jean Grey was depicted as being very powerful in the first episode, soo it's not like they're shying away from making certain mutants the power levels they normally have. Also, take a look at Emma Frost. She is also a very powerful telepath. And there will obviously be a twist with her story as to provide a backdrop to the bigger story involving the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club.
Hmm, we'll see then. That part is really strange I admit, but I was thinking how Jean was supposed to be the strongest Telepaths, but too easily controlled/manipulated by Mastermind, and we need to see how powerful Emma Frost is.
__________________
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 11:33   Link #198
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
but they're not using the newer generation New X-men/New Mutants characters because they're less known.
It's awfully weird for you to say that since they're introducing Armor to those who may not be so up to date on the X-Men series. They're doing just that, Saturn Beaver. They'll also be showing Emma Frost as more of a heroine than her 90's portrayal. Why else put her in such a situation? Scott Summers clearly remembers her having a part in Jean Grey's "demise" in episode one, as is shown in that brief flashback scene.

No, the only reason they're not showing New Mutants(Cannonball, Illyana Rasputin, Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, Warlock, Wolfsbane, and Danielle Moonstar(Psyche)) because it would be inappropriate in this series. Armor has getting more spotlight than most of the "newer" mutants to grace the X-Men comic series. I believe popularity of the characters being shown is the driving force in who will show up in this anime series.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
and we need to see how powerful Emma Frost is.
Nope, look back to episode one and the afforementioned flashback scene in episode two. She's shown manipulating Jean Grey/Phoenix in no small way which eventually lead to Jean Grey's apparent demise. I'll be really pissed if they pull some bullshit with the Phoenix Force being siphoned off or put into a new host by the Hellfire Club. They do that and I'll be incredibly disappointed, but I have hopes that won't be the case. That would be the most simplistic story possible, so you should also hope that isn't the case. Let's hope that Jean Grey is dead for the entirety of this series. I think we can all agree that her coming back would be as cheap as her many "deaths" in the comic series.

This is what I want out of the series:

Jean Grey is for all intents and purposes dead in this initial series(assuming it does well enough to have more seasons; this could be a big factor in the story). Armor is introduced and joins the X-Men(There seems to be little room for much else considering the attitude the area she's in has towards mutants). Scott Summers comes to terms with Jean Grey being dead and the team as a whole forgives Emma for her role in Jean's death after doing something to impede or entirely stop the Hellfire Club's master plan. Now that Emma Frost is redeemed, she joins the X-Men's roster. This is what I hope, and would be a great story for this anime series, but there is a good chance this may not be the case, at least for this season.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:14   Link #199
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Quote:
Originally Posted by delirium View Post
It's awfully weird for you to say that since they're introducing Armor to those who may not be so up to date on the X-Men series. They're doing just that, Saturn Beaver. They'll also be showing Emma Frost as more of a heroine than her 90's portrayal. Why else put her in such a situation? Scott Summers clearly remembers her having a part in Jean Grey's "demise" in episode one, as is shown in that brief flashback scene.

No, the only reason they're not showing New Mutants(Cannonball, Illyana Rasputin, Sunspot, Magma, Cypher, Warlock, Wolfsbane, and Danielle Moonstar(Psyche)) because it would be inappropriate in this series. Armor has getting more spotlight than most of the "newer" mutants to grace the X-Men comic series. I believe popularity of the characters being shown is the driving force in who will show up in this anime series.

Nope, look back to episode one and the afforementioned flashback scene in episode two. She's shown manipulating Jean Grey/Phoenix in no small way which eventually lead to Jean Grey's apparent demise. I'll be really pissed if they pull some bullshit with the Phoenix Force being siphoned off or put into a new host by the Hellfire Club. They do that and I'll be incredibly disappointed, but I have hopes that won't be the case. That would be the most simplistic story possible, so you should also hope that isn't the case. Let's hope that Jean Grey is dead for the entirety of this series. I think we can all agree that her coming back would be as cheap as her many "deaths" in the comic series.

This is what I want out of the series:

Jean Grey is for all intents and purposes dead in this initial series(assuming it does well enough to have more seasons; this could be a big factor in the story). Armor is introduced and joins the X-Men(There seems to be little room for much else considering the attitude the area she's in has towards mutants). Scott Summers comes to terms with Jean Grey being dead and the team as a whole forgives Emma for her role in Jean's death after doing something to impede or entirely stop the Hellfire Club's master plan. Now that Emma Frost is redeemed, she joins the X-Men's roster. This is what I hope, and would be a great story for this anime series, but there is a good chance this may not be the case, at least for this season.
I admit I was mistaken, I completely forgot that the X-Men realizes Emma's involvement in Jean's demise, I thought it was their first time seeing her. Yeah, I suppose she'll at least be as powerful a telepath as her comic incarnation then. I also agree that most of the New Mutants won't fit, as I think the effects of Jean's death will play a huge part in this series. As such, they don't have a connection to Jean to begin with, as opposed to Emma. Armor is actually more along that group as well, but she has several factors going for her:
1. She's Japanese, for Japanese Audience
2. She fits the younger, junior role as the others are already adult (So no Sunfire - I expect him to make a cameo though. Also, being a teenage girl for extra moe appeal, I guess?)
3. Unique powerset. They could use Surge, but her powers are sorta-kinda similar enough to Storm's thunderbolt. Also, they're probably taking inspiration from Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.

In any case, I do agree with you though, your idea does sound interesting and is someone I'd like to watch as well.
__________________
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:56   Link #200
delirium
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Abstract Side of Reality
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
Armor is actually more along that group as well, but she has several factors going for her:
1. She's Japanese, for Japanese Audience
2. She fits the younger, junior role as the others are already adult (So no Sunfire - I expect him to make a cameo though. Also, being a teenage girl for extra moe appeal, I guess?)
3. Unique powerset. They could use Surge, but her powers are sorta-kinda similar enough to Storm's thunderbolt. Also, they're probably taking inspiration from Whedon's Astonishing X-Men.
Yep, I didn't feel the need to cover on why Armor was a good idea for this anime series. All the factors were pretty obvious, right? At any rate, it was nice that you listed them for less knowledgeable members, thanks for that.

But Surge? I don't know. I've never taken much interest in that character. Armor is much more unique.
delirium is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
madhouse, marvel, x-men

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:33.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.