Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-10-11, 00:45   Link #61
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molenir View Post
When I started watching this show, I was so turned off by the opening, that I quit... I gave it another chance a few days later, managed to get past the OP, mostly by skipping it, and found out, this is a damn good show! Fun, definitely looking forward to more.
Yay someone made it through the OP...Good on ya sir.

I wonder what it is about that OP that seems to be driving people off in droves...Only thing that initially was odd to me was the chara designs, but the animation and song seemed fine for something of this genre...Eh maybe my tastes are just getting more bizarre as the years pass...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 11:22   Link #62
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
hahahahahaha magic power level of 100,000 thats OVER 9000!!!! "Spicies" unknown
Old 2008-10-12, 21:22   Link #63
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Episode 02 - Inukami Sentai Wonder Five:

The ED

Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 01:22   Link #64
tam

Okay. Episode 2 is very surprising to me, even more than the previous episode. Cause it shows very different than the novels, but in a good way.

Next episode:
Spoiler for episode 3:
tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 05:11   Link #65
Seiryuu

My impressions on this show:
1: Lose the claymation, find some other way to censor. The clay just looks silly.
2: I don't know the novels, so I can't say, but I expect some serious action once this series has progressed a certain length. Action or no, Tanarot's going to be trouble. When a power gauge shows a being to have enough power to annihilate a country, it's a good idea to keep enough forces on hand to at least slow her down. If the first time she really flexes her muscles, that same power gauge shatters, you'd better start praying hard that she doesn't ever have incentive to turn on you.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 12:27   Link #66
monir
cho~ kakkoii

So how many had impure thoughts when watching the above? Be honest!

I giggled so much in this episode.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 18:38   Link #67
kamikazex

man seems like a fun anime to watch. pretty hilarious so far
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:26   Link #68
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Wow...episode 2 is actually quite a bit better than the first one! O.o

ep 2
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 10:45   Link #69
golthin

episode 2

I was disappointed at the two villains in this episode. I didn't find them being deefeated so easily and then punished in that way. They must be B grade villains if the professor was able to defeat them so easily. I hope they come with better villains soon.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 17:24   Link #70
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, it's been alwhile since I saw anything that brought the roof down in a first episode

I like fun. This show is fun. Therefore I like this show

No seriously, I wouldn't know if the show would change into anything else within the next few weeks, but base on the action, comedy, abit of the setting, and animation of the first episode, I'll probably watch this all the way.

P.S - People don't like the clay animation? I thought that was amusing to see...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 18:32   Link #71
Nvis
Where are the good animes

After scouring around the official site, I found a reason to watch this.
Especially from the promos.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 13:55   Link #72
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Ise Mariya is doing a great job of voicing Tanarot. She is Cure Lemonade in the Precure 5 shows, and was Ringo in Air Gear, and Touka in Touka Gettan.

I was surprised to learn that Marimon (her nickname) just turned 20 last month. I thought she was older. Twenty is the drinking age in Japan, and here is a recent photo of her staring at a beer at a get-together with Sanpei Yuuko, from Sanpei-san's blog (click to enlarge):

For some reason, 2channel hates her. There appear to be six anti-threads already, and only one pro-thread. I think the opposition is mainly because she isn't pretty enough. They say she looks like an ape (which is true enough). I hope she has a lot of inner strength, to put up with this nonsense. I think she does. Reading her Japanese Wikipedia entry, it says that she herself decided to go to seiyuu school while she was in middle school, and convinced her parents. She then provided a lot of the money, including money for the long commute to the school, from her own savings. She made her debut with a minor role in Aishiteruze Baby. Even now, she shows her fortitude by being a university student as well as a working seiyuu.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2008-10-16 at 14:44.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 14:33   Link #73
playerttt

Macademi Wasshoi! is anime a set of stories , but why not have a team which made such sub english ?
playerttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 02:51   Link #74
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Episode two is all the reason I need to put this series on my watch list

Rabi-Rabi Kemomimi!
Old 2008-10-18, 03:53   Link #75
Zippicus

Are there actually any subs for this out yet ? The only reason I ask is because this is in the fansub section, and I've yet to see any indication of any subs anywhere.

Note: this isn't to be confused with me asking where to find said subs, just looking for a confirmation as to whether they actually exist or not
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 03:56   Link #76
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippicus View Post
Are there actually any subs for this out yet ? The only reason I ask is because this is in the fansub section, and I've yet to see any indication of any subs anywhere.

Note: this isn't to be confused with me asking where to find said subs, just looking for a confirmation as to whether they actually exist or not
Yeah it exist... Just for 1 only.
Old 2008-10-18, 15:17   Link #77
playerttt

The group Himatsubushi only subs eps 1, I'm waiting for subs english eps 2. I'm ups raws eps 2 (Xvid).avi
playerttt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 16:23   Link #78
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

you're not supposed to talk about the groups doing the subs in the thread playerttt since it's an mfi title.

Comedy shows don't really need a point, but it's nice when they do

This one does seem to have a point, or atleast it was hinted at in episode 2
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 18:02   Link #79
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for Episode 03 - Nanodesu (or: Falce - I'd her horns):
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-19, 23:53   Link #80
guchuko

eppie 2 a takeoff of this anime...

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
episode 2

I was disappointed at the two villains in this episode. I didn't find them being deefeated so easily and then punished in that way. They must be B grade villains if the professor was able to defeat them so easily. I hope they come with better villains soon.

Ha! Guess being an otaku (of sorts) pays off.

Go watch Kannazuki no Miko. Most of ep 02 - from the earth being on teh scales in the beginning - to the two villains - one the white (and red) clad miko, the other clad in black (as a dominatrix) to the scene where the camera point of view is looking down on the Earth from the Moon - and the the Earth is being covered in darkness...

It's all a send up of Kannazuki no Miko, which was a 12 ep animu made in 2004.
W/o going into a long thing - they are two priestesses representing the sun
and the moon.

Not...the world's best, but it was worth a watch and it was onny recently that I got a chance to see. Otherwise this ep wouldna made as much sense as it did.

Um.

Tho...

The machine that made everybody go a neko wasn't part of the Kannazuki no Miko's plot!

P.S. While I'm at it - the op reminds me a bit of the op of Sumomomo Momomo
x the humor of Inukami!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpIjFt2DpNw

Last edited by guchuko; 2008-10-19 at 23:54. Reason: my url got scrambled ><
guchuko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, fantasy, romance, shounen