AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-08-29, 23:41   Link #7081
Fandal

Spoiler:
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 23:45   Link #7082
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Would people quit throwing my faith in humanity being intelligent a shovel?
... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.
The world is winning.. by leaps and bounds.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Bastion_Arcion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-30, 10:16   Link #7083
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Spoiler:
Aaaaand she'd have to be a rather persistent stalker.

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 06:25   Link #7084
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
News from Taiwan: HnG is getting a TV drama adoption there, the lady playing Nagi is Korean.

Nagi:

Hayate:

Someone has posted this in the TW ACG boards which pretty much sums up the general reaction from otakus there:
Spoiler for size:
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 11:40   Link #7085
hinakatbklyn

I read the article about this live action adaption. Now that I see how they look, I don't know if it's a good idea or not. (20 and 28 years for the actor and actress playing the roles of Nagi and Hayate / refer to Anime News Network)
Old 2010-08-31, 11:42   Link #7086
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
Aaaaand she'd have to be a rather persistent stalker.
she has been keeping track of him since he started going to school.

she is not just persistent but a very good stalker as hayate never knew she was even there.
Old 2010-08-31, 11:48   Link #7087
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Send a message via AIM to Bastion_Arcion Send a message via MSN to Bastion_Arcion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
she has been keeping track of him since he started going to school.

she is not just persistent but a very good stalker as hayate never knew she was even there.
Considering sometimes the characters get fooled by paper-thin disguises and usually characters wearing them think they actually do some good, she'd have to be pretty horrible to be noticed.
Hayate has been a student at the school she runs, although she takes it quite a bit further than normal for him, it's reasonable to guess that she'd know something about him.
She probably knows about most of the other characters similarly.

... Apparently there are now people in existence who are unable to use a shovel.

Programming today is a race between programmers trying to create better idiot-proof programs, and the world creating better idiots.

Body Language and Intonation can convey large amounts of information with a single word.
Old 2010-08-31, 12:37   Link #7088
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I like to see how good this drama adaptation is.
Old 2010-08-31, 12:37   Link #7089
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Athena certainly didn't know much about Nagi even though Nagi is Hayate's master, so I doubt that Athena would pay much attention to the other characters either (besides for Maria, maybe).

She did quite well hiding her presence when she was following Hayate around her castle in high-heels. She even fought with Hayate in high-heels, so she is quite capable of controlling and balancing her body. With her vast amount of money and abilities, I think she can be a really good stalker if she wanted to. After spending 10 years looking for Hayate, I'd say she is one persistence person.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-31, 12:45   Link #7090
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Athena certainly didn't know much about Nagi even though Nagi is Hayate's master, so I doubt that Athena would pay much attention to the other characters either (besides for Maria, maybe).

She did quite well hiding her presence when she was following Hayate around her castle in high-heels. She even fought with Hayate in high-heels, so she is quite capable of controlling and balancing her body. With her vast amount of money and abilities, I think she can be a really good stalker if she wanted to. After spending 10 years looking for Hayate, I'd say she is one persistence person.
who in the world does Athena not know about Nagi as Nagi was Hayate sponsor to the school. And maria also wrote that recommendation letter.

Athena knew about almost all the girls especially if they went to her school.
Old 2010-08-31, 12:53   Link #7091
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
who in the world does Athena not know about Nagi as Nagi was Hayate sponsor to the school. And maria also wrote that recommendation letter.

Athena knew about almost all the girls especially if they went to her school.
That was not what I meant.
I'm pretty sure Athena knew who Nagi was (via of Nagi being a student or being Mikado's granddaughter), but she didn't know much about Nagi which was why Athena asked Hayate about Nagi. I just wanted to make a claim that Athena know much more about Hayate than any other students in the school.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 04:43   Link #7092
Tom Bombadil

Spoiler for 3 spoiler pic for ch287:

It will be nice if some one can translate it.
Old 2010-09-03, 07:16   Link #7093
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Spoiler for 3 spoiler pic for ch287:

It will be nice if some one can translate it.
it's already translated,look at the usual place.
will nagi allow this new contender to join?she seem to frank and direct to me,even hayate cant pretend to be dumb this time-especially to no notice maria jealousy seem impossibe.
with both hayate and maria,if nagi was really a genious bussinesswoman she would x10 the rent,or by 20,there would be no trouble-was this new girl really looking for a apartmen,i'm wonder?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 11:34   Link #7094
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

I really liking the new girl, she's fucking crazy. (In the all the right ways.)
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 11:38   Link #7095
zibi88

I guess mikado is the one behind this... like he wants to separete hayate from nagi... so nagi would suffer loseing everything that is important to her...

I doubt that athena is behind this... like she tries to separete hayate from nagi so hayate would be free...

well we will see...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 11:46   Link #7096
Bastion_Arcion
*boot to the head*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
I guess mikado is the one behind this... like he wants to separete hayate from nagi... so nagi would suffer loseing everything that is important to her...

I doubt that athena is behind this... like she tries to separete hayate from nagi so hayate would be free...

well we will see...
Mikado seemed to be testing Hayate's loyalty to 'protecting' Nagi, so I can't really see him being the one sending the new girl in to cause chaos.
Athena does seem to want them separated though, but so that she can scoop him up. She doesn't seem like she'd do something like this either.

Maybe it's a third opponent trying to pull at the strings of the harem?

Old 2010-09-04, 21:31   Link #7097
BelatedDeath

any1 willing to wager 5 bucks she falls for Hayate's kindness eventually?
BelatedDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-05, 19:12   Link #7098
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Not quite, but it's certainly a possibility. Hayate is a chick magnet. Unless she's pure evil. Aika still has ulterior motives (perhaps even really evil ones), and she didn't fall for Hayate... yet....

We'll have to wait and see, eh?

Anyway, I haven't posted here in a while. You guys know where to get the spoilers, right? A few pictures of Ch. 287 are already out.
Old 2010-09-07, 16:43   Link #7099
azziz

i know there's almost as many people who hate Athena than those who love her,but you must aknoelde thing were more lively when she was here;this forum is pretty much dead nowaday.
good lucas to restore fan interest.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 18:15   Link #7100
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Things are starting to get interesting again, it just takes time because people got used the new format and now that we are back on the slower chapters we end up with fewer things to talk about. Give it some time, it'll pick up. That or season three announcement will help.

Right?

anyone?

Oh dear, there's no one here...

Tags
comedy, shounen