Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 09:26   Link #9061
KaMi-ZeRo

could someone send me the las ch please? thanks
Old 2012-07-09, 08:46   Link #9062
pir

I have theory about Cruz powers. I believe he had two fragments: natural zero and Shield of Aegis. Natural zero is natural fragment that allows memorizing others fragments. In chapter 100 he displays this ability coping Agni Schiwatas and saving his life from Adam Arclight. We saw Shield of Aegis in chapter 102.He block with left hand attack of agnish akasha. But I believe Shield of Aegis hat two functions how in Greek mythology. In that mythology Shield of Aegis can block attacks and turn people into stone. But Cruz will not turn people in stone. Why? Turn people into stone is killing them. It doesn’t fit Cruz. For me he will paralyze enemy with his right hand without killing. This explain what he did to Aruka in chapter 42. He stoped her with right hand. I believe this work how fragments clones of Second Christ. They have artificial Zero and Doppelganger. Cruz has natural zero and Shield of Aegis.
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:52   Link #9063
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I don't get the point of hyping up Cruz now if in Needless 2.0 he's not even going to be the main character T_T
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 08:56   Link #9064
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I don't get the point of hyping up Cruz now if in Needless 2.0 he's not even going to be the main character T_T
Are you sure about this?
There is 2 way here.
1 he the one that become AnN for some reason(there is this theory )
2 He become for AnN what Eve is for Blade.

I mean this are possible as well ....or he become just an ally but i doub it that the author just power up Cruz and then go in needless 2 without him.He spend too much time with Cruz grow to just trow him away.

pir@ I like you're theory about shield of agies. About Natural zero i not know if this can work. I mean zero was made by human.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 11:39   Link #9065
Xiammes

Natural zero is impossible, all fragments are powers The Second once had, why would he have a power that allows him to copy powers he already had? He might have a mimic power, a power to negate threats and use his current enemy's power, it would be stronger then PF Zero.

I want to believe Cruz lives through this, becomes a wandering badass during part 2.
Old 2012-07-09, 11:46   Link #9066
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Natural zero is impossible, all fragments are powers The Second once had, why would he have a power that allows him to copy powers he already had? He might have a mimic power, a power to negate threats and use his current enemy's power, it would be stronger then PF Zero.

I want to believe Cruz lives through this, becomes a wandering badass during part 2.
If Eve live through this(thing that seem will happen from a old pic that show her in needless 2) then i'm sure Cruz will stay with her.Plus if he stay himself i'm pretty sure he will help/stay with AnN as well. I mean ,we know they have some kind of connection . Of course all this if the theory that he become AnN not become true.
Old 2012-07-09, 11:50   Link #9067
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
If Eve live through this(thing that seem will happen from a old pic that show her in needless 2) then i'm sure Cruz will stay with her.Plus if he stay himself i'm pretty sure he will help/stay with AnN as well. I mean ,we know they have some kind of connection . Of course all this if the theory that he become AnN not become true.
I hope he doesn't become AnN, but its possible.

The way I want it is for Saten and (loli) Arca to take Cruz in for training after part 1, allow him to become physically stronger to properly defend himself in part 2 against the new wave of the Adam Project. It could be a parody of a general shonen training arc.
Old 2012-07-09, 12:05   Link #9068
pir

Natural zero is possible because it is said that The Second have endless abilities and it will be absurd that he has all powers except ability coping poweres. He may doesnt need this ability but it doesnt mean that he doesnt have it.And another.Why do you think The second could choose that ability he had? He may simply born with all his powers.
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 12:08   Link #9069
Xiammes

I said he wouldn't need it, zero only works on fragments as far as we know, which would be entirely pointless for The Second, I said it is likely he might have had a mimic power.
Old 2012-07-09, 12:12   Link #9070
Soji

Quote:
I hope he doesn't become AnN, but its possible.

The way I want it is for Saten and (loli) Arca to take Cruz in for training after part 1, allow him to become physically stronger to properly defend himself in part 2 against the new wave of the Adam Project. It could be a parody of a general shonen training arc.
But what can teach him loli arca?
The problem with Saten we not really know what he aim for. And until we not have more info about that is hard think that he would train cruz.
Quote:
I said he wouldn't need it, zero only works on fragments as far as we know, which would be entirely pointless for The Second, I said it is likely he might have had a mimic power.
Maybe something that make new power?
Old 2012-07-09, 14:38   Link #9071
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
But what can teach him loli arca?
The problem with Saten we not really know what he aim for. And until we not have more info about that is hard think that he would train cruz.
Well with all we know, he is very interested in Cruz for some reason. I have strong suspicion that he is Arca's accomplice, everything points to him being it.

Also Arca could teach him how to fight, be a bit more brutal.

Quote:
Maybe something that make new power?
The Second having a power that allows him make new powers? Possible, but I wouldn't count on it. The way I see it, Cruz might have the power to use what ever he negated last, which would make him even more powerful then Arclight.

/onecandream
Old 2012-07-09, 23:05   Link #9072
dragon1412

Quote:
Well with all we know, he is very interested in Cruz for some reason. I have strong suspicion that he is Arca's accomplice, everything points to him being it.

Also Arca could teach him how to fight, be a bit more brutal.

The Second having a power that allows him make new powers? Possible, but I wouldn't count on it. The way I see it, Cruz might have the power to use what ever he negated last, which would make him even more powerful then Arclight.

/onecandream
true enough, Saten is the only one who care about cruz clothing(in memory arc) but i doubt that he's Arca accomplice, well it's possible but these 2 action mismatch each others in my POV, your theory about the ability to use the fragmment he previously negated is quite plausible as well, we really have no lead to confirm them all .
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 23:44   Link #9073
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
true enough, Saten is the only one who care about cruz clothing(in memory arc) but i doubt that he's Arca accomplice, well it's possible but these 2 action mismatch each others in my POV, your theory about the ability to use the fragmment he previously negated is quite plausible as well, we really have no lead to confirm them all .
Why do they "mismatch"? The entire thing in the shelter seemed entirely staged by the two, Saten helping Cruz out not once, not twice, but thrice (Kurumi, letting Blade fight Arca, letting Eve heal Cruz). We know Arca wasn't trying to kill Cruz, knowing the chip was in his forehead.

It seems as they were working together, Saten wouldn't let Blade pass him till after Arca had already done the damage. We even have that flash back, when the resistance members calling Arca a traitor, Saten even says " Don't think too badly of her, okay?"
Old 2012-07-11, 03:37   Link #9074
dragon1412

Quote:
Why do they "mismatch"? The entire thing in the shelter seemed entirely staged by the two, Saten helping Cruz out not once, not twice, but thrice (Kurumi, letting Blade fight Arca, letting Eve heal Cruz). We know Arca wasn't trying to kill Cruz, knowing the chip was in his forehead.

It seems as they were working together, Saten wouldn't let Blade pass him till after Arca had already done the damage. We even have that flash back, when the resistance members calling Arca a traitor, Saten even says " Don't think too badly of her, okay?"
my fault, phrasing it wrongly, what i mean when i said mismatch is more about the the fact that it seem like they have diffirent goal, with Saten maybe related to 666 and posssibly the relation between the resistance force and arca, we don't even know that if saten know the resistance force or not or do arca related ro 666 so i think they do know about each others action but working separately for diffirent goal.

About AnN,there are only 2 possibility come to me, she appear in Blade memory and only Cruz can see her so its either AnN is Blade or Cruz. If she is Blade( with Blade choker in Needless 1.5) even with Eve somehow got in then AnN personality is ... way too normal for any of these 2, if AnN is Cruz, that can explain the madam existance but the part about the choker and zero ability cannot be explained.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 12:38   Link #9075
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
my fault, phrasing it wrongly, what i mean when i said mismatch is more about the the fact that it seem like they have diffirent goal, with Saten maybe related to 666 and posssibly the relation between the resistance force and arca, we don't even know that if saten know the resistance force or not or do arca related ro 666 so i think they do know about each others action but working separately for diffirent goal.

About AnN,there are only 2 possibility come to me, she appear in Blade memory and only Cruz can see her so its either AnN is Blade or Cruz. If she is Blade( with Blade choker in Needless 1.5) even with Eve somehow got in then AnN personality is ... way too normal for any of these 2, if AnN is Cruz, that can explain the madam existance but the part about the choker and zero ability cannot be explained.

We don't even know what Satens goal might even be, the only thing consistent about him is his interest in Cruz and Eve. Remember that Arca, Saten and Cruz were not in the original Needless chapters written by Imai. Of course they all have something to do with each other.

I honestly believe AnN is Blade + Eve, but I we should just reserve our judgements for the end of the series.
Old 2012-07-11, 13:07   Link #9076
Homura7

Quote:
r.I honestly believe AnN is Blade + Eve, but I we should just reserve our judgements for the end of the series.
I guess you meant the end of the first part of the series.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 15:25   Link #9077
Xiammes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
I guess you meant the end of the first part of the series.
No we should wait for 10 more years till the end of part 2 before we judge
Old 2012-07-18, 22:46   Link #9078
Skieth

So the new Ultra Jump is out, but there doesn't appear to be a listing on their site for the new Needless chapter. Hope Kami doesn't have Kidney stones again.
Old 2012-07-18, 23:00   Link #9079
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
So the new Ultra Jump is out, but there doesn't appear to be a listing on their site for the new Needless chapter. Hope Kami doesn't have Kidney stones again.
Hmmm... that's a bit concerning. Nothing listed on his website either about taking the month off or anything. The last time he had a month off due to kidney stones, we got a little explanation why with that one page of Blade and Eve at a restaurant.

I just checked the July issue of Ultra Jump (the one I got in June) and Needless is listed in the "Next Issue" section at the very end (right after Moon Blade). Hopefully we're getting a chapter this month but that doesn't look good right now if it's not on the Ultra Jump website for this recent issue.
Old 2012-07-19, 06:33   Link #9080
Homura7

The blogger who buys Ultra Jump among other magazines hasn't updated yet, but in my Share program chapter 104 is seemingly available, and I say "seemingly" because I have yet to check the contents.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, seinen