AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-03-07, 12:19   Link #601
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Thought it was pointless to bring back the sound four, and the guys won easily, but was surprised by that twist at the end. Wonder how they'll get back.
Old 2013-03-07, 12:53   Link #602
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I actually enjoyed this filler more than the recent canon episodes. War filler has actually been very good and fits into the story. Kishi didn't exactly set the bar high with the dull war arc and the anime has jumped over it.

The Sasuske rescue arc was one of the real high points of Naruto so I am not surprised they want to relive it and bring back the popular Team Shikamaru vs. Sound Four.

It is something that would of been cool in the manga. Unfortunately, Kishi doesn't care about his secondary characters now so it would of never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnklPetri View Post
you guys are saying fillers are coming?? why can't they just stretch out episodes like one piece? or how bout weaving some filler story INTO the real story?
Um, that is what they are doing. The is war filler.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:32   Link #603
ookamigirl

I was expecting more from this war.
Like more action, more awesome fights and more Naruto.
So far we got the undead ninja and white clones.
If I had missed the previous 20 episodes I wouldn't miss a thing.
I still don't get way I persist and keep watching it.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 14:48   Link #604
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
The Sasuske rescue arc was one of the real high points of Naruto so I am not surprised they want to relive it and bring back the popular Team Shikamaru vs. Sound Four.
While I also enjoyed the Sasuke Retrieval arc, I found the Sound Four to be especially lame. Bringing them back now doesn't do anything for me.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-07, 15:28   Link #605
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
While I also enjoyed the Sasuke Retrieval arc, I found the Sound Four to be especially lame. Bringing them back now doesn't do anything for me.
I was mostly talking about the Japanese. What we like is irrelevant.
Old 2013-03-07, 16:34   Link #606
Ushio the Omega

Shikamaru, Choji and Neji all winning easily was obvious but Kiba being able to take out Orochimaru's defence what a load of bull! As if Kiba is as powerful as Naruto in 4 tails mode!
Ushio the Omega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 02:13   Link #607
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ushio the Omega View Post
Kiba being able to take out Orochimaru's defence what a load of bull! As if Kiba is as powerful as Naruto in 4 tails mode!
Just because A > B and C > B does not make A = C.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-08, 02:29   Link #608
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
lol i agree they were the worst characters so far in Naruto, should of brought some characters back from one of the movies instead, that would of been cool
Old 2013-03-09, 13:16   Link #609
Haiprbim
Banned

Episode 303 was good, but the story is going on too slow IMHO.
I mean, 2-3 Episodes taken for the 4 old Orochimaru's Grunts?
I was OK with Zabuza, but they really weren't that impressive.
Or maybe this is just showing off how many corpses Kabuto has gathered... but still, that doesn't explain the 2-3 episodes-taking about them.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-09, 15:18   Link #610
Ero-Senn1n

The anime team is just buying more time with these crappy fillers, unfortunately they were unable to make it interesesting or even make sense. A guy with 200 IQ who doesn't realize that he didn't defeat the enemy just by knocking it to the ground, and this happens after having witnessed so many times that these zombies need to be sealed immediately. They don't even begin the sealing process as if they were waiting for something bad to happen. The next filler episodes should be skipped, after that there will be some really cool stuff going on.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 10:54   Link #611
ookamigirl

Trying so hard to help their friends.
Things are not looking good for shinobi.
Kabuto is relentless with his plans.
Seems like shinobi are desperate for a good attack plan.
Maybe it's time for Naruto to step up?

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-14, 11:33   Link #612
battle22

What was the point of today's episode? and the preview looked so good >< . Ah, what a disappointment.
Old 2013-03-14, 12:23   Link #613
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
What was the point of today's episode? and the preview looked so good >< . Ah, what a disappointment.
To setup why they need Naruto and reestablish the Sasuke Rescue Squad under Shikamaru. They could of cut some of the parts with Ino and Shino/Hinata. I half expected Ino to start a Team 10 threesome with all the hand holding.

I am pretty sure the part where Naruto came upon those ninja and killed the White Zetsu spy was in the manga.

Who knows? Maybe the anime will explain next week why the Hashirama and Tobirama zombies were so underpowered when Orochimaru brought them back? Um, probably not. Kish has to figure out his own holes in the story.
Old 2013-03-14, 12:44   Link #614
Robotech Master

Quote:
Who knows? Maybe the anime will explain next week why the Hashirama and Tobirama zombies were so underpowered when Orochimaru brought them back? Um, probably not. Kish has to figure out his own holes in the story.
I'll set your mind at ease and tell you that the topic does get addressed and answered eventually. Not 'next week' though.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 15:43   Link #615
oompa loompa

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
What was the point of today's episode?
Dangerous question my friend. Don't go digging in dark and dangerous places.
oompa loompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-15, 15:48   Link #616
battle22

Quote:
Dangerous question my friend. Don't go digging in dark and dangerous places.
Understood.
Old 2013-03-21, 13:24   Link #617
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Good episode until Naruto showed up and Gary Sued everything. Anything with Orochimaru back story, even if filler, is good. Still the best villain in Naruto.

And again even though filler, the anime summed up Naruto and how he has no concept of war or faces any tough decisions and their consequences.

Shikaku: We can't risk everyone for four ninja. Stay with your mission to identify the enemy.
Naruto: But it's your own son and they are my friends. *wanders off to go save them even though it might of gotten a bunch of other ninja killed*

Shikamaru's rape face at the end with Ino was funny. The ShikaIno fans will have fun with that. And Shino cuddling Kiba. Aww.

Blah. Hinata fan service next. I'll skip it and wait for the canon the week after.
Old 2013-03-21, 13:30   Link #618
battle22

Sound four were extremely arrogant. It was so annoying to see them speak, especially Tayuya.
They didn't get enough beating up. Tayuya even said something like how they are stronger than all the other edo-tensei 'crap'. Looks like Itachi, Nagato and the rest are crap, guys. Worst villains ever ><. They were good in part 1 and they should have stayed there.
Old 2013-03-21, 13:50   Link #619
Gundamx

Quote:
Good episode until Naruto showed up and Gary Sued everything. Anything with Orochimaru back story, even if filler, is good. Still the best villain in Naruto.

And again even though filler, the anime summed up Naruto and how he has no concept of war or faces any tough decisions and their consequences.

Shikaku: We can't risk everyone for four ninja. Stay with your mission to identify the enemy.
Naruto: But it's your own son and they are my friends. *wanders off to go save them even though it might of gotten a bunch of other ninja killed*

Shikamaru's rape face at the end with Ino was funny. The ShikaIno fans will have fun with that. And Shino cuddling Kiba. Aww.

Blah. Hinata fan service next. I'll skip it and wait for the canon the week after.
.... It was his mission from Shikaku to find all enemies malice + That Naruto was just another copy not real one ( he already send one copy to every battlefield )

Last edited by Gundamx; 2013-03-21 at 14:03.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 14:31   Link #620
itachi-san314

are they back to the canon material this week?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly episode discussion