AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2007-05-31, 12:26   Link #181
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

From what I've been hearing, it got 'Mankin'd in a way that 'Mankin' can only dream of being 'Mankin'd
Conan-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 12:29   Link #182
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Someone spoil it for me please!
Old 2007-05-31, 12:44   Link #183
Question
Crossdresser

What is this shit? I thought they were moving to another magazine after some shit fest with their current magazine.

As far as i can tell from /a/, the ending is season 2's ending or close to it and the rabbit says "THIS ERA IS FINISHED SEE YOU NEXT MISSION" or something like that.

As you may imagine, a lot of people are giving peach-pit the finger right now.
Old 2007-05-31, 12:44   Link #184
TamaNeko

Oh My God, they ripped off Traumend's crappy ending! What the **** was Peach-Pit thinking, and why did they destroy the series?!?
TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 12:48   Link #185
Question
Crossdresser

Updated info on ending : Apparently the rabbit comes in and forces everyone to go to sleep. The end.

Last edited by Question; 2007-05-31 at 13:32.
Question is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 13:06   Link #186
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Oh God! Nooooo!
Old 2007-05-31, 14:14   Link #187
QueenNori

We didn't deserve this ;__;
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 14:24   Link #188
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

And, Ironiacaly, Jun was going to do som'bo'this as well.
Old 2007-05-31, 17:28   Link #189
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaNeko View Post
Oh My God, they ripped off Traumend's crappy ending! What the **** was Peach-Pit thinking, and why did they destroy the series?!?
Com' on... Traumend's ending was not that bad. No stupid happy ending but no great tragedy. A good balanced one.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 17:49   Link #190
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
I'm not surprised at all. This is, really, the only way to actually end the story so quickly. It also effectively shows Peach-Pit's frustration and anger that they have with Comic BIRZ. Plus this allows them to start a "new" story with another publisher, but Jun and the human gang will be lost... unless Jun becomes immortal like Rozen as he tries to find Shinku once more.

Hmm, fanfic idea. xD

In any case, they have 2 of their stories being animated very soon, so they are probably quite busy. The manga may be over, but a new TV season would certainly quell the anger of RM's many fans.
Old 2007-05-31, 19:17   Link #191
Ayame_
Ever Bright, Ever Blue
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.Merines View Post
In any case, they have 2 of their stories being animated very soon, so they are probably quite busy. The manga may be over, but a new TV season would certainly quell the anger of RM's many fans.
New TV series, music to my ears, lets all hope for one, the traumend ending wasnt that bad, but it could still use another few eps and really end things.
Ayame_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 19:32   Link #192
Blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayame_ View Post
New TV series, music to my ears, lets all hope for one, the traumend ending wasnt that bad, but it could still use another few eps and really end things.
Well... I only missed the truth about Father, Laplace and co... all the dolls achieved their character developpement and appeared to not willing to fight anymore.
So... let's see... but the anime's story went too far away from the manga's. So don't expect to see there the "should have manga's end". But that's better than nothing.
Old 2007-05-31, 20:07   Link #193
Ayame_
Ever Bright, Ever Blue
*Graphic Designer

wouldnt it be more of negative development? i have not read the manga, but what i can tell for the anime, is that rozen wanted them to fight, he repaired Gin and made sure he alice game went through, Bara was not planned for, but still, they did achieve a peaceful end, but in the scheme of things, they all went against Rozen.
Old 2007-06-01, 02:34   Link #194
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
Com' on... Traumend's ending was not that bad. No stupid happy ending but no great tragedy. A good balanced one.
WRONG! Tarumund's ending was the result of the ending of Gundam Seed Destiny infecting the anime world, causing the unritious to win and for truth and justice to loose.

In short. Traumend = Bad End, Rozen Maiden (Manga) = SUPER BAD END FUCK YOU FANS!
Old 2007-06-01, 05:11   Link #195
Blablabla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan-san View Post
WRONG! Tarumund's ending was the result of the ending of Gundam Seed Destiny infecting the anime world, causing the unritious to win and for truth and justice to loose.

In short. Traumend = Bad End, Rozen Maiden (Manga) = SUPER BAD END FUCK YOU FANS!
WHAT ?!
How do you dare to compare RMT's ending with that stupid "invincible good guys kicking the bad guys' asses without a scratch and won for the beauty of freedom, love, little birds and Lacsus dust" one that we saw in Destiny ?

Quote:
i have not read the manga, but what i can tell for the anime, is that rozen wanted them to fight, he repaired Gin and made sure he alice game went through, Bara was not planned for, but still, they did achieve a peaceful end, but in the scheme of things, they all went against Rozen.
I don't think that he is the one who repaired Gin after she got crushed by Shinku...
And don't forget what he said to Shinku in the last ep' "Alice Game is not the only way to become Alice". So father gave up with Alice Game and chose to let his dolls live their live and find their own Alice... In that way that "new" Alice he wishes them to chase after is more spiritual one than physical. They have to become their own Alice in their own heart.
For example Gin became her own Alice by recovering the gentle side she left after the "junk incident" with Shinku. No more anger, no more sorrow, just the wish to have a peaceful life by Megu's side.
Old 2007-06-01, 13:26   Link #196
Guppy

Spoiler for manga ending:
Guppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 14:33   Link #197
Question
Crossdresser

Everyone was expecting them to simply put the manga on hold till they found a new magazine.

For some reason this did not happen. Instead Peach-Pit managed to create a huge shit storm and make a lot of their fans hate them.

Its a huge achievement really.
Old 2007-06-01, 15:17   Link #198
Ayame_
Ever Bright, Ever Blue
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I don't think that he is the one who repaired Gin after she got crushed by Shinku...
And don't forget what he said to Shinku in the last ep' "Alice Game is not the only way to become Alice". So father gave up with Alice Game and chose to let his dolls live their live and find their own Alice... In that way that "new" Alice he wishes them to chase after is more spiritual one than physical. They have to become their own Alice in their own heart.
For example Gin became her own Alice by recovering the gentle side she left after the "junk incident" with Shinku. No more anger, no more sorrow, just the wish to have a peaceful life by Megu's side.
Yes, that makes sense, he decided to halt the barbaric way of becoming Alice, but he did let Suiseiseki, Souseiseki, Kana, Gin die as well as Enju's interference with Bara and not have the introduction of Kira. He decide to switch his plan up, but i guess he was just waiting for an emergence of some great road block before caning Rozen Maiden UFC battles. Not having them fight anymore or having Laplace pull the plug on the era is to convient a way of ending your series. I wanted a little more out of the ending, i guess im just a bit bitter.
Old 2007-06-01, 17:07   Link #199
Conan-san
Cruel Angel's Thesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
WHAT ?!
How do you dare to compare RMT's ending with that stupid "invincible good guys kicking the bad guys' asses without a scratch and won for the beauty of freedom, love, little birds and Lacsus dust" one that we saw in Destiny ?
I dare because THE TRUTH MUST BE SEARCHED FOR AND SPREAD!

The Ending of RMT is exactly what happened in Gundam Seed D, the main protagonist gets utterly destroyed by this other chracter who is (as far as I'm totaly concerend) in the freaking wrong.
And the TIME PARDOX thing did NOT FREAKING WELL HELP.

Here's exactly how I envision the meeting going for episode 12 of RMT

Director "Uh-oh...we've boxed ourselves into a courner, guys, we can eaily end this but we don't have the balls to do so"
GuyA "I got it, let the bad guy win!"
*theres a bout of silence and then a rapturous chear*
Director "Of course! That way we can spread it onto a sequel and totaly make it work, and there's no way that the writers will get into some meens of legal trouble in the meentime, right?"

I hope that director is being chased by the same ninjas I hired to get Fukida and is HSQ'd for his troubles.
Old 2007-06-02, 02:35   Link #200
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

Someone on the Touhou image board did a translation of the last chapter and it doesn't seem it's the end of Rozen Maiden afterall.

http://rapidshare.com/files/34532187/RM.txt.html
Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, seinen