Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-30, 00:19   Link #121
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
argh, aizen told him? Bloody hell gin i defended your genius,
now it'll turn out that aizen wanted to die, because thats the real way to create the royal key, and then he gets teleported to, ih bloody hell who cares, at least gin looked badass

im expecting aizen to say something dumb like, 'yes thats my shikai's weakness, but my bankai is a bigger deux ex machina than yours is'
genius is earning that trust and waiting for the right time though for at least this week, it appears Aizen underestimated Gin.
Old 2010-07-30, 00:23   Link #122
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRime View Post
If Gin gets a mullet.... ARGH NO, I can't even think about it. *shudders*

If he does, I'm swearing off Bleach forever.
the hogyouku is abandoning aizen because of the mullet.
Old 2010-07-30, 01:16   Link #123
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

aizens wont die.
Old 2010-07-30, 02:19   Link #124
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

One of two things will happen next chapter when next we see Gin and Aizen. Either Aizen will die, or Aizen will have masterfully trolled Gin (and by extension Kubo will have not so transparently trolled us). If it's the latter, byebye Gin, since even if Aizen doesn't just kill him out of hand, he's not going to find a place allied with anyone else, and frankly he's not powerful enough to take on everybody. His zanpakuto has the potential to be an Aizen-killer, but subterfuge isn't everything. Now if the former happens, he's even more fucked, as that sets up the obvious body horror Aizen resurrection after Gin decides to use the Hougyoku.
Old 2010-07-30, 02:27   Link #125
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

If Gin's to become the main antagonist, he's going to need a major powerup - Ichigo managed to survive against Gin's pincushion attack for a while even before the much-hyped powerup which will probably see both Zangetsu and hollow getting better (maybe with a resurreccion) - and any climactic battle would occur in at least an arc's time (with the death of Aizen being the end of this arc and the Yammy fight coming in between)
Old 2010-07-30, 02:33   Link #126
Lunarskylar

its horrible but.. What if ultimately gin needs to be saved... By ichigo
Old 2010-07-30, 02:36   Link #127
Im_A_MoP

I actually like aizen and i dont want him to die. . I hope he survives that backstabby thing gin did and uses him as part of the sacrifice for the king's key. IDK y evry1 wants aizen did tho, its almost obvious that he's a good guy in disguise.go aizen!!! ....no homo
Old 2010-07-30, 04:08   Link #128
Gin
*Artist

Just read the chapter, it might be because I'm super drunk right now, but this was the best chapter ever! I really liked the symbolism of Gin cutting off his sleeve when he betrayed Ai-chan, in effect showing us all what he's been hiding. I liked it so much, I'm not even going to read spoilers for next week so the chapter will be more suspenseful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
So is Aizen called Ai-chan now?
Yes, and let all who mistakenly call him Aizen suffer my wrath.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
i think aizen is really dead =O
though the wihte clothes on white background of the last panel make it hard to be certain >.>
guess it was too much to ask to see a building behind him through the hole in his chest
Don't start believing, or I'm going to start believing. I'm trying so hard not to be trolled by Kubo here, but my resolve is wavering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
IMO, the final page is either a definite depiction of an illusion, or a definite depiction of him dying. The injury looks a lot more difficult to come back from than anything Ichigo's had so far. So while I suppose Aizen could still regenerate from this before completely dissipating, it would take him and the hougyoku to an all new level of cheapness.
Yeah, Ai-chan is either definitely dead, or definitely alive.
Quote:
Besides, the name of the arc in combination with the hogyoku right there in plain site for the taking, leaves me entertaining the possibility that Kubo might try to turn Gin into the new main antagonist afterall.

So I've got to give Kubo credit for that. When it comes to Aizen dying, he knows how to convince me just enough to troll me good each and every time.
Read what I said to Kamyu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
With the hougyoku, all bets are off illusions or not. Even when an attack legitimately works against Aizen, the orb is his get-out-of-jail-free card. He mentioned against Ichigo, it doesn't just regenerate him, it protects him.

As much as I enjoy plot twist, I don't see just poison winning against that. Unless Gin has found away around the hougyoku's powers too.

Ai-chan said the Hogyoku grants a person's inner desires. Maybe it will grant Gin's wish now and let him kill Ai-chan.

Last edited by Gin; 2010-07-30 at 04:30.
Old 2010-07-30, 04:38   Link #129
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
btw, I just wanted to point out: if Ichimaru were to die, but he would pass "that knowledge" on, on how to stop Aizen's shikai, it wouldn't be of any use.
You can only grab the sword if you are positive that you are not caught in the illusion right now, which is quite impossible since it affects all senses.
Not to mention Aizen still has Bankai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_A_MoP View Post
I actually like aizen and i dont want him to die. .
I just wanna see the King's dimension and the Royal Guard, thats why I wouldn't want him dead.
Old 2010-07-30, 04:58   Link #130
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

You know the saddest thing right now?

He still has a bankai.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-07-30, 05:02   Link #131
Gin
*Artist

So does Yamamoto.
Old 2010-07-30, 06:01   Link #132
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Woohoo. Go Gin!! Best chapter in weeks.
Old 2010-07-30, 06:18   Link #133
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
aizens wont die.
the truth has been spoken

Old 2010-07-30, 06:25   Link #134
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Wow, I'm actually interested in what happens next. Not because this turn of events is actually good or anything. I just want to see how the next chapter will affect Animesuki Gin.

I'm predicting a shitstorm of epic proportions...
Old 2010-07-30, 06:28   Link #135
oompa loompa

waiting for aizen to go "OMFG NOOB IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU" *Stab* because of course Aizen knew all along anyways right

Prove me wrong Kubo. Just this once.
Old 2010-07-30, 06:29   Link #136
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Yeah, Ai-chan is either definitely dead, or definitely alive.
Perhaps Aizen's middle name is "Schrödinger"?
Old 2010-07-30, 06:54   Link #137
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Perhaps Aizen's middle name is "Schrödinger"?
And Momo's the cat.
Old 2010-07-30, 07:33   Link #138
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuete chan View Post
this guy is Ai-chan's Bankai »»»»»»Ukitake hates SS for not curing his TB,specially Unohana and he is very very jealous of shunsui. Aizen must have agreed to cure Ukitake's TB with the hogyoku if Ukitake helped him in first. There are so many other reasons and foreshadowing of Ukitake's betrayal. He let Kiaen get killed for Aizen's experiments and sent Rukia to the human world,setting Aizens plan into action. Him getting one shotted by wonderweiss was probably Aizen using KS to fool everyone. Remember in SS ukitake stopped byakuya from killing Rukia on the brridge as well. Ukitake also tricked Shunsui into helping rukia escape her execution thus sharing the blame with another elite captain. all aizens plan!!
ahahahahahaha gettin crazy over herr
Quote:
that's why i said before
this guy is Aizen's Bankai »»»»»»Ukitake hates SS for not curing his TB,specially Unohana and he is very very jealous of shunsui. Aizen must have agreed to cure Ukitake's TB with the hogyoku if Ukitake helped him in first. There are so many other reasons and foreshadowing of Ukitake's betrayal. He let Kiaen get killed for Aizen's experiments and sent Rukia to the human world,setting Aizens plan into action. Him getting one shotted by wonderweiss was probably Aizen using KS to fool everyone. Remember in SS ukitake stopped byakuya from killing Rukia on the brridge as well. Ukitake also tricked Shunsui into helping rukia escape her execution thus sharing the blame with another elite captain. all aizens plan!!
Quote:
ukitake sweet talked shunsui into thinking it was a good idea to destroy the execution fire bird thingy
this prevented everyone from seeing the hyogyuku if rukia really had been insenerated
then he got shunsui to help him distract yama so that yama wouldnt be ther to stop aizen from taking the hyogyuku from rukia
ukitake then allowd cameras to be put on his body so data could be gathered on yama's shikai so that aizen could implment the data on wonderweiss so wonderweiss could seal yama's sword

ukitake has stringed shunsui along this whole time ...
That's all fine and dandy (the camera part is a bit much...), but you need to learn a little forum etiquette. Reposting something pretty much word-for-word because you didn't elicit a response the first time is frowned upon, and double-posting is a definite no-no. There's an "edit" button for a reason.
Old 2010-07-30, 08:04   Link #139
shuete chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
That's all fine and dandy (the camera part is a bit much...), but you need to learn a little forum etiquette. Reposting something pretty much word-for-word because you didn't elicit a response the first time is frowned upon, and double-posting is a definite no-no. There's an "edit" button for a reason.
ok sorry
new at this things
Old 2010-07-30, 08:16   Link #140
qx123

Now it look obvious why gin look as weak as he did against ichigo...

He simply has no need to win his battle.

It also quite obvious why he started bankai the moment he commenced battle against ichigo.. all this to show aizen his bankai "true strength" while hiding his real ability and make aizen drop his guard...

who knows gin might be stronger than we have even see up to now...

might be even more interesting if aizen dont die and fight back against Gin after which gin will tell him... "my bankai is poison - usou da~ it is actually something else and the 13km and 500 speed of whatever is actually real! and the blade also carry with it a nuclear explosion" bwahahahaha

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread