AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-28, 18:21   Link #61
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
WAAAAAAAAAAAA, cant find the torrent
Old 2003-12-28, 18:23   Link #62
evrpunk53
Webhost/Distro :)

ya it didnt work for me either it doesnt d.l it just goes striaght to wmp for me
Old 2003-12-28, 18:25   Link #63
Lucier
Lunar Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
"tan" is a VERY otaku word which is used as a replacement for "chan."

If you use this in normal everyday life, say good-bye to your social friends.
!
I'll remember that =D
Old 2003-12-28, 18:26   Link #64
Shift_

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrpunk53
Thats good that its covered and that its not life threating but ya sounds like you got to have fun seeing hurt people roled around..
It was intresting, because I wanna be a doctor, and I plan to spend alot of time as an ER doctor I enjoy helping people.

my infection isn't life threating, it HURTS like a beeyotch but other than that...it's okay...my toe is SUPER sensitive to stuff...hopefully it'll get better soon...

But I do like screen caps now that see what might happen To Takayuki
Old 2003-12-28, 18:27   Link #65
evrpunk53

THEN POST THEM!!! either that or gimmie them so ill load them on my server!
Old 2003-12-28, 18:28   Link #66
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by evrpunk53
ya it didnt work for me either it doesnt d.l it just goes striaght to wmp for me
SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2003-12-28, 18:32   Link #67
wireless
Regular Lurker

<post deleted>

Last edited by wireless; 2003-12-28 at 19:30.
Old 2003-12-28, 18:33   Link #68
Breogan
Umeboshi

Uploaded the torrent to my webspace. Wonder if I have a transfer limit :P
Try this http://www.terra.es/personal5/entilzha/[Lunar]_Kimi_Ga_Nozomu_Eien_13_[B19EE8C8A]_avi.torrent.
Old 2003-12-28, 18:33   Link #69
evrpunk53

W00t!!!!!! YA!!!!! TY! YA!!!! and once again!!!!
http://a.scarywater.net/lunar has it up now

Last edited by evrpunk53; 2003-12-28 at 19:04.
Old 2003-12-28, 19:24   Link #70
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
It's scary that the AyuMayu theater's preview is actually feasible for the ending...

Basically episode 13 has these elements:

Mitsuki & Haruka still crying their hearts out
Haruka entering rehabilation
Takayuki finally decided to stop running away and starts making deicisons for goondess's sakes
Old 2003-12-28, 20:10   Link #71
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-
It's scary that the AyuMayu theater's preview is actually feasible for the ending...

Basically episode 13 has these elements:

Mitsuki & Haruka still crying their hearts out
Haruka entering rehabilation
Takayuki finally decided to stop running away and starts making deicisons for goondess's sakes

I would LOVe the ending ayu and mayu said!!!!!! its PERFECT!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA.......Finally they spoke for Shift and I!!!
DIE TAKA!!!!!!!
LOL
OMFG!!!!! gotta love that!!!
Old 2003-12-28, 20:21   Link #72
Guu
yamete...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki_Sama
I would LOVe the ending ayu and mayu said!!!!!! its PERFECT!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA.......Finally they spoke for Shift and I!!!
DIE TAKA!!!!!!!
LOL
OMFG!!!!! gotta love that!!!
LoL .
I almost thought that was gonna be what ep 14 is about. Guess the producer made it to relieve everybody out of their anger on Takayuki .
So you guys still think it's gonna be a Mitsuki ending? I really think a Haruka ending seems to be much more possible, but then, I won't bet on either side. Personally I hope for a Haruka ending .
Btw, I'm uploading ep 13 right now. It'll be available in around an hour, so if anyone has problems downloading off bt, you can have a direct download by then.
Old 2003-12-28, 20:28   Link #73
IPv6
blastos.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breogan
Uploaded the torrent to my webspace. Wonder if I have a transfer limit :P
Try this http://www.terra.es/personal5/entilzha/[Lunar]_Kimi_Ga_Nozomu_Eien_13_[B19EE8C8A]_avi.torrent.
4n|) |-|3r3 1 7|-|0ug|-|7 17 \/\/45 |-|73 4\/1 f1l3 !!!

That's for the l33t speaking folks.

And here I thought it was the avi file!!!

That's for the non l33t speaking folks.
Old 2003-12-28, 20:40   Link #74
Mentar
Banned

Guu: Actually after ep13 I'm more convinced than ever that it will be a Mitsuki ending. Simply way too many crystal-clear pointers in this direction in this episode.

And I'm glad that they're NOT going for the uber-dramatic approach, but instead start to rebuild the characters a bit. My heart is bleeding for Haruka now. She doesn't deserve what happened to her, and she didn't deserve being cut by Takayuki's clumsiness YET AGAIN.

Akane has basically already reconciled with Mitsuki-Senpai and is "ready" for a bittersweet-positive ending. Haruka will be tougher, but she's being developed into a direction which will make her stronger and not just a crushed victim. Shinji is a wildcard yet, but can be "mended" relatively easily. Mitsuki-Takayuki will be what ep14 is mostly about - some work to do, but not impossible, ep13 has laid the groundwork for Takayuki's motivations.

This is shaping up almost a bit anticlimatic ... thank god. So that normal people remain - not piles of smoldering rubble.
Old 2003-12-28, 20:42   Link #75
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Why is the torrent for this file so slow? I have been downloading this for 20 minutes!......... I'm only getting 6 to 15k and 0 seeds? ??? wtf? is it just me?
Old 2003-12-28, 21:05   Link #76
lavarock
Busy wasting my time..:-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guu
LoL .
I almost thought that was gonna be what ep 14 is about. Guess the producer made it to relieve everybody out of their anger on Takayuki .
So you guys still think it's gonna be a Mitsuki ending? I really think a Haruka ending seems to be much more possible, but then, I won't bet on either side. Personally I hope for a Haruka ending .
Btw, I'm uploading ep 13 right now. It'll be available in around an hour, so if anyone has problems downloading off bt, you can have a direct download by then.
You are u/ling to.. where?
Anyway I just finished watching lunar version of ep13, so don't read if you don't want SPOILERS!! (BTW they had a very good raw IMO)

Now Takayuki finally realized how his attitude of "be good to everyone" has caused much pain and frustration for pretty much everyone in the show. He's irresolute and escapistic attitude towards relationship have pushed everyone away from him, that's probably why he realized everything is pretty much his fault and shouting "sh!t" in the rain...

Good thing Taka finally is making a decisive move (well it's about time, anyway). He did signed up for the restaurant offer, meaning he would have a full time job somewhere away, that pretty much mean he is gone for sure, probably losing both girls in ep14.
Old 2003-12-28, 21:20   Link #77
Guu
yamete...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarock
You are u/ling to.. where?
To here.
Don't abuse it . It has a download limit so click fast. And don't use any download manager like GetRight or FlashGet, it won't work.
Old 2003-12-28, 21:41   Link #78
GUTB_

What leads you to believe that Takayuki will leave town because he signed on for a full-time position? Did an HR agent take a train in from another city and come back more than once specifically to head-hunt some low-life part-time waiter? Just use a little common sense, please. The full-time job is a foreshadowing of a Mitsuki ending (establishing a career and a future, signifying the moving on with life -- moving into a new apartment with Mitsuki).
Old 2003-12-28, 21:57   Link #79
Breogan
Umeboshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUTB_
What leads you to believe that Takayuki will leave town because he signed on for a full-time position? Did an HR agent take a train in from another city and come back more than once specifically to head-hunt some low-life part-time waiter? Just use a little common sense, please. The full-time job is a foreshadowing of a Mitsuki ending (establishing a career and a future, signifying the moving on with life -- moving into a new apartment with Mitsuki).
Well, from what it seemed, the place he's working at is part of a bigger company, and probably he got a good review from his supervisor. From how everyone in the job was behaving, it seemed like he was going somewhere far away (not Hokkaido tho :P).

Also, did anyone else think he was going to get run over by a car in the scene where he was running under the rain? That'd be Shift's ideal ending
Old 2003-12-28, 22:13   Link #80
ArcHawk
Expand your world...

Takayuki! Fumio is lonely!

Wait...nevermind, she's too good for you.

Closed Thread