AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-04-09, 03:03   Link #441
ace_TZ
Logical Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikariYume View Post
And he learned all that after only 2 and a half years of training...wtf? Seriously, Sasuke needs to be toned down a little. Too much power, and he's only 15. Now, I'll leave with these parting words. The manga is called "Naruto", not "Sasuke". But with Naruto's 3 jutsu (rasengan, shuriken rasengan, and shadow clone), compared to everything Sasuke has, they might as well just rename the series.

Does that make more sense?
LOL...I understand you. Let me add some other points regarding naruto.

Shadow Clone : Still wonder, How did he learnt it. Naruto being the dumbest Idiot in the series who does not even know how to count beyond certain numbers( jiraiya's cheque), who was incapable of answering a single question in chunnin selection exam was able to decrypt and learn a jounin class technique directly from the scroll without anyone's help.

Now in the anime episode 53/54 sikamaru is telling naruto that he could pass the chunnin exam - Really after neary 10 years(real life) of story progression, some third place side character telling the main character what he should do?... Here the main character still does not know anything beyond Ramen, Sasuke, Sakura, Sensei, Hokage, Three Jutsu's, Pervertedness (atleast his instinct kicks off here).

While his rival could pawn anyone but Madara after time lapse, the main character has developed a super awesome sexy-jutsu in 2 1/2 year training with a sannin.

Its past three years and Still no improvement in anything beyond those three jutsu's, including the overused stupid exceed by numbers strategy.

Regarding sasuke i think it goes likes this, Kishi wanted sasuke to be the next Atobe(prince of Tennis) but that fails miserably with the plot.

Atobe (Sasuke) : Be Awed by my Prowess
Fan Girls : Yaay Atobe(Sasuke) Sama you are so Cool...

next in part-2 kishi wants sasuke to be God Enel (One Piece)

Enel(sasuke) : God's Judgement! Itachi....hmmm....All mortals Bow before me, I cannot be hurt physically - you can cut me chop me, burn me nothing hurts me, i can discharge 200000 volts of electricity to anyone/everyone at anytime --
"Be Awed by my Prowess".
Fangirls : aah....kaami sama is cool

In the mean time

Naruto : Be awed by my Plot - I'm going to bring sasuke back
Kyuubi : That Kishi, he is worse than me. I suspect him of being a sadist...

Kyuubi : yo..Naruto-fans....Do you know how much pissed i'm now. Kishi dumped me for lending the main character some of my powers. That Dumb Naruto sealed a divorce with me, because a clone asked him to...

Sai : Excuse me for interruption. Who is the Main Character and What is the main story anyway?
Kyuubi : ask kishi. It is no longer about me or some idiot...
ace_TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 19:17   Link #442
HikariYume

Quote:
Atobe (Sasuke) : Be Awed by my Prowess
Fan Girls : Yaay Atobe(Sasuke) Sama you are so Cool...

next in part-2 kishi wants sasuke to be God Enel (One Piece)

Enel(sasuke) : God's Judgement! Itachi....hmmm....All mortals Bow before me, I cannot be hurt physically - you can cut me chop me, burn me nothing hurts me, i can discharge 200000 volts of electricity to anyone/everyone at anytime --
"Be Awed by my Prowess".
Fangirls : aah....kaami sama is cool

In the mean time

Naruto : Be awed by my Plot - I'm going to bring sasuke back
Kyuubi : That Kishi, he is worse than me. I suspect him of being a sadist...

Kyuubi : yo..Naruto-fans....Do you know how much pissed i'm now. Kishi dumped me for lending the main character some of my powers. That Dumb Naruto sealed a divorce with me, because a clone asked him to...

Sai : Excuse me for interruption. Who is the Main Character and What is the main story anyway?
Kyuubi : ask kishi. It is no longer about me or some idiot...
That...made my day XD
Old 2008-04-09, 19:26   Link #443
Radittz

Hinata >__<
I'll never understand how such boring character have big fandom ;;; She's much more useless than Sakura - she even never won any fight XD and her Shippuden outfit make her look fat(not sexy- dunno why her fans thinks that she has bigger boobs than other girls) :P and her annoying character haven't change even for a little bit since the beginning of manga...she is also so predictable; and there's no interaction between she and Naruto but this pairing is still ridiculously popular. actually she's only character in Naruto who i really hate.

Last edited by Radittz; 2008-04-09 at 19:37.
Radittz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 19:57   Link #444
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Do you hate any of the characters?

Yes the entire cast of Naruto $hitpudden minus Pakkun...
Old 2008-04-09, 22:27   Link #445
HikariYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Yes the entire cast of Naruto $hitpudden minus Pakkun...
"Shitppuden"? A little harsh?
Old 2008-04-10, 18:22   Link #446
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Spoiler for manga:

Last edited by Hunter; 2008-04-11 at 09:31.
ShadowAssasin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 21:55   Link #447
HikariYume

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-04-11, 14:12   Link #448
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
...kay, here's the bottom line...
The "bottom line" is, you need to start wising up.
Old 2008-04-11, 14:39   Link #449
james0246

I did not want to interfer with your posts (ShadowAssasin and HikariYumi), but these two points do not make a great deal of sense to me (I need clarification).

Quote:
Causality. Compared to his peers, Sasuke has endured the worst childhood, so we should expect his course of action for revenge to be the most severe.
Are you actually serious? Do you really believe that Sasuke has endured the worst childhood?

Quote:
I’m assuming you’re joking here but if you’re serious, then that probably means you also resent Sasuke because you wish you had the courage to do what he’s done.
Are you actually advocating vengeance and considering it "courageous"? Have you watched Kill Bill too many times?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 15:27   Link #450
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Are you actually serious? Do you really believe that Sasuke has endured the worst childhood?
Perhaps I should have put it a different way. Just about all of the teams members have undergone some sort of traumatic event in their past; I believe Sasuke’s traumatic event is the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Are you actually advocating vengeance and considering it "courageous"? Have you watched Kill Bill too many times?
“Courage” in this context is used to describe the will power that allows one to act in spite of danger, fear, etc. Sasuke displayed courage by challenging Itachi (I doubt this needs further clarification?)

I mentioned nothing in regards to the morality of vengeance; *that* would require its own (huge) thread. However, depending on the situation, yes, I advocate vengeance.
Old 2008-04-11, 15:40   Link #451
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAssasin View Post
Perhaps I should have put it a different way. Just about all of the teams members have undergone some sort of traumatic event in their past; I believe Sasuke’s traumatic event is the worst.

“Courage” in this context is used to describe the will power that allows one to act in spite of danger, fear, etc. Sasuke displayed courage by challenging Itachi (I doubt this needs further clarification?)

I mentioned nothing in regards to the morality of vengeance; *that* would require its own (huge) thread. However, depending on the situation, yes, I advocate vengeance.
Thank you for the clarification. I am not going to respond in this thread, but I might in another.
Old 2008-04-11, 16:55   Link #452
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

I hate Sasuke because, for all his super cool jutsu and his psuedo-manga intercourse with Kishi, he's still a bigger spoilt brat than Naruto, who p*sses me off to now end. That and the fact that his fanboy (I won't mention names, you know who you are) worship him like he is Jesus Christ, Muhammed, Siddhata and Chuck Norris rolled into one and he can do no wrong.

His character is broken, which makes the storyline FAIL, because how the hell is anyone else supposed to catch up without some retarded plot no jutsu?!?!?! I'm sure Kishi means well and I'm sure that there is probably some logical way that Naruto is on par with Sasuke (battle wise), but the way Kishi portrays is blatantly biased.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 17:22   Link #453
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
I hate Sasuke because, for all his super cool jutsu and his psuedo-manga intercourse with Kishi, he's still a bigger spoilt brat than Naruto
How is he a “spoiled brat” exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
His character is broken, which makes the storyline FAIL
Does this mean you’ll stop reading the manga?

You know, Itachi can easily be considered a "broken" character, but I guess noone really cared since his rival wasn't naruto.
Old 2008-04-11, 18:35   Link #454
james0246

Quote:

You know, Itachi can easily be considered a "broken" character, but I guess noone really cared since his rival wasn't naruto.
Most fans do consider Itachi to be a "broken" character, and they balme Sasuke for it .
Old 2008-04-11, 19:53   Link #455
HikariYume

Spoiler for manga:

Quote:
The "bottom line" is, you need to start wising up.
The "bottom line" is you need to know that Sasuke isn't a realistic character. at least not to me.
Old 2008-04-11, 20:49   Link #456
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

I hate Hinata for simply doing NOTHING!!!
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 22:26   Link #457
ShadowAssasin
Banned

Spoiler for manga:
Old 2008-04-12, 15:08   Link #458
HikariYume

Quote:
Spoiler for manga:
'Riiiiight' my ass -.-

So it's over now? XD cus i kinda...dont know what to say anymore.
Old 2008-04-12, 15:10   Link #459
Hage-bai
Banned

Quote:
"Shitppuden"? A little harsh?
Not at all. Its said like it is.
Hage-bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-12, 18:35   Link #460
HikariYume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hage-bai View Post