AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 14:55   Link #1041
gecd
Cah Gunungkidul

Spoiler for ep 11:

For the ending, I pray for Nice Boat Ending...

0% alcohol, 80% ginger syrup, 10% love, 10% GALAU!!
gecd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:06   Link #1042
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for ep 11:

edit: nuko radio 6 with Mayumi Yoshida as the guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1YLZwgbfM

Last edited by hyl; 2011-12-13 at 15:23.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:18   Link #1043
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Spoiler for 11:
Spoiler:
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:40   Link #1044
sikvod00

I don't see how anyone can legitimately call this series "trollish" in any sense of the word.
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:43   Link #1045
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
Spoiler:

I know this is off topic but GIVE ME A REASON with what's wrong with the anime of TWGOK. There are a lot people even saying some parts of the anime are better than the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gecd View Post
Spoiler for ep 11:

For the ending, I pray for Nice Boat Ending...
Someone needs to stop re-watching school days.....
Old 2011-12-13, 16:10   Link #1046
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Sana    -    Sakuno
Airi     -    Miu     -     Yutsuki

Yutsuki's the real trick because she's wearing a wig (she has purple short hair normally) and she's not really in the anime (and was only in the PSP game); the "hint" is the split hair on the top, but won't help any anime-only viewers.
I haven't read that post untill now, but that's indeed Yutsuki. That longer hair is probably related to the climax of her story when she had long hair during the scene (i am not sure if it was a wig or some kind of hairextenions though, but the longer hair during that scene has the same color as her natural color) Also the length of her hair in that madoka spoof image is roughly the same as in the mentioned scene.
Old 2011-12-13, 16:14   Link #1047
karuroso

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
I know this is off topic but GIVE ME A REASON with what's wrong with the anime of TWGOK. There are a lot people even saying some parts of the anime are better than the manga.
the horrible character desings (although it did got better at the second season), how Keima was portrayed( some liked, some not go over there to see =~) and some other minor events and as for better parts I agree, like Kanon show or Kusonoki arc, but it's not like I totally hated, its just it could have been better, much better
karuroso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 16:22   Link #1048
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDF2050 View Post
I know this is off topic but GIVE ME A REASON with what's wrong with the anime of TWGOK. There are a lot people even saying some parts of the anime are better than the manga....
Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
the horrible character desings (although it did got better at the second season), how Keima was portrayed( some liked, some not go over there to see =~) and some other minor events and as for better parts I agree, like Kanon show or Kusonoki arc, but it's not like I totally hated, its just it could have been better, much better
Erm ... can this be taken to the TWGOK subforum please?
Old 2011-12-13, 17:18   Link #1049
Vena
Carpe Diem

Spoiler for Ep.11:
Old 2011-12-13, 17:23   Link #1050
Zavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
edit: nuko radio 6 with Mayumi Yoshida as the guest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs1YLZwgbfM
Still listening to the love counseling bit. Is it just me or they sound extremely sleepy this week? The beginning skit hardly get me at all, well it's not even that funny imo. I guess when it's near Christmas, nobody is willing to work lol.

Gotta admit that I love Ono's normal voice rather than her CV for Airi though, same with Yoshida (Sana) as well.

So far, I still love nuko 4 (ft Sakuno) best. the pace is much slower than 6, but the interaction and scenario is way better and more hilarious.

Btw, what is the song that plays after the beginning skit? I'd the name please.

*continue to listen*
Old 2011-12-13, 17:33   Link #1051
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zavie View Post
Still listening to the love counseling bit. Is it just me or they sound extremely sleepy this week? The beginning skit hardly get me at all, well it's not even that funny imo. I guess when it's near Christmas, nobody is willing to work lol.

Gotta admit that I love Ono's normal voice rather than her CV for Airi though, same with Yoshida (Sana) as well.

So far, I still love nuko 4 (ft Sakuno) best. the pace is much slower than 6, but the interaction and scenario is way better and more hilarious.

Btw, what is the song that plays after the beginning skit? I'd the name please.

*continue to listen*
That's what i meant with that Mayumi Yoshida sounding less energetic and more restrained earlier.

Quote:
Nuko radio 6 is out and i will be uploading that one later today. Mayumi Yoshida is less genki than when she was the host in the OreTsuba radio, but still this episode was nice.
Probably because she is not as close with Mizushima as with her co-seiyuu in OreTsuba. I am pretty sure she does get along with Ono though, as they have worked together in quite some anime, games and dramas.

The song at the beginning is Niji no Asa ni, which is the 2nd track of Choucho's cd "Authentic Symphony" and it was also the song played during the first Mashiphony PV.
Old 2011-12-13, 17:47   Link #1052
Zavie

Quote:
That's what i meant with that Mayumi Yoshida sounding less energetic and more restrained earlier.

Probably because she is not as close with Mizushima as with her co-seiyuu in OreTsuba. I am pretty sure she does get along with Ono though, as they have worked together in quite some anime, games and dramas.
Apart from To Heart 2's commentary track, this is my first time to listen to an anime-related radio, really So I have no idea how Yoshida sounded in OreTsuba lol, But I'm actually quite suprised by her voice, it's really soft, contrast to the sharp and harsh image of Sana, so I like her speaking voice better.

Quote:
The song at the beginning is Niji no Asa ni, which is the 2nd track of Choucho's cd "Authentic Symphony" and it was also the song played during the first Mashiphony PV.
I totally forgot about the single CD, the wallet is quite tight now so I can't grab it right away. For now I have to make do with Youtube

--------------

Last edited by Zavie; 2011-12-13 at 18:52.
Zavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 18:50   Link #1053
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Spoiler for Episode 11:
Old 2011-12-13, 18:53   Link #1054
Zavie

Just finishing the raw.

Spoiler for Ep 11 Impression:

Well, Imma wait for sub to understand more, but for now I will say, the impact from friendship relations really struck me more rather than the romance aspect of Mashiro-iro Symphony.

PS: is it just me or this episode feels really QUALITY? The way they handled the blushing was abit too much imo, production wise.
Old 2011-12-13, 19:08   Link #1055
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
PS: is it just me or this episode feels really QUALITY? The way they handled the blushing was abit too much imo, production wise.
Yeah, there were a number of scenes in this episode that will probably be cleaned-up a bit for the Blu-Rays; the drawings felt a bit rushed and off-model in some places. Somehow it seems this problem is not so uncommon with penultimate episodes; I expect next episode to be a bit better since it's the final episode so probably animated by the main team. (This episode was produced by NOMAD, like a few others so far.)
Old 2011-12-13, 20:10   Link #1056
Candyshark

nevertheless they managed to keep decent animation throughout compared to haganai for exmaple i expected it to go to drain much faster.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 20:25   Link #1057
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
nevertheless they managed to keep decent animation throughout compared to haganai for exmaple i expected it to go to drain much faster.
There was a decent(good) production investment in this show, it seems. Most shows start showing QUALITY by the third episode.
Old 2011-12-13, 21:22   Link #1058
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Spoiler for Ep 11 Impression:
I find that abit drastic; One bad experience and they swore off it forever? That's rather hash don't you think?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 21:34   Link #1059
pezzie

They're high school girls. Of course they're going to overreact. When I was in high school, I was a moron about things like love and heartbreak too.
pezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 21:50   Link #1060
Miraluka
Banned

What the... there was implicit sex in this adaptation? This episode really needs to be rewatched.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eroge, romance, seinen