AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-12, 15:49   Link #12181
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
I;m telling you , get yourself a FV3004 , don't let the small damage output deter for this little bastard of an arty is the best troll and arty-killer in game .
I've already got one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
This leaves the leFH18B2 and FV304 as my only remaining SPGs
And I found the S-51 crew a job that does not involve Soviet heavies.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-12, 21:28   Link #12182
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I wonder if my W/R dropped like a brick lately, idk having 2 ppl borrow my account, makes me kinda wonder if they played my tier 10s alot.

Last time I checked my credits was still over 8 mil, so i'm assuming its a +/- 0, or maybe no one has been playing my account recently.
Old 2014-04-13, 06:48   Link #12183
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

I wonder what it takes to get Ace Tanker in this absurdly powerful medium tank.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 09:05   Link #12184
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamijou_Touma View Post
having 2 ppl borrow my account
I do hope that you know that allowing others to use your account is a breach of the terms and risks your account being permanently banned (they keep bashing on about account sharing not being allowed, so sharing is likely to be covered in that).

The 5x experience has already made it's mark as I finally managed to research the panzer IV (my second tier V tank after the Churchill I which is hideously expensive to repair) which allowed me to finally get shot of the 38 (t) n.A (almost every battle had me up against anything up to tier VIII tanks), but my record with it stinks as the first 4 matches ended in defeat, but I did at least manage to survive one match in the B1 as I went for the cap as a majority of the team went down and the surviving enemy tanks only got to the base as the capture reached 100%.

I've still got a few more tanks I need to get as I'm going for a full GuP set (apart from the type 89 as it isn't in the game, but I have an alternative already) along with a few select tanks I've decided to add (I've already decided on the AMX 13 - 90 along with a Russian heavy), although I've stopped using SPG's as they just ended up being annoying to use.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 10:23   Link #12185
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
I do hope that you know that allowing others to use your account is a breach of the terms and risks your account being permanently banned (they keep bashing on about account sharing not being allowed, so sharing is likely to be covered in that).
Unless something has drastically changed this/last year, they won't take action unless you brag about it. I'm sure they have IP logs, but back in my clan wars days there used to be a couple "CW accounts" with clan wars tanks that our CW aces in the clan could access if we needed tier 10 tanks but the ones on our account were locked out. As far as I know, no action was taken over them.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-13, 10:29   Link #12186
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

I'm not the bragger about account sharing, anyways I have even played my main account since over 6 months ago. If they do perm ban my main account I still have an alt account I have that isn't shared. I don't mind starting over if I feel up to it.

Though it highly unlikely I'll pickup WoT any time soon... regardless of what happens.
Old 2014-04-13, 13:39   Link #12187
Gravitas Free Zone

So close, yet so far:
Images
That jump from 25k XP per reward to a 50k XP final reward is just a bit too much for me to complete this evening.

On the other hand, I have to get just about 190k XP to unlock the WTPzIV from the Roomba, which I already own, so getting the gold equivalent of a DMax (the final prize for the German On-Track) should be possible, since I've got the other TDs in that line from the Marder 38t onward. Possible. The German open-topped line is a bit trickier to use than the American turreted line around the Tier 5-6 sweet spot.

Tundra: That sinking feeling:
Images
On seeing that two, and possibly all three, of your team's T29s are armed with the 76mm gun. Though we actually won, because they managed to sponge damage up by the east hill long enough for the other flank to wrap up.

Pearl River: Once we reached the end of the northeastern pass, I decided to let the rest of the team go on ahead and clean up.
Images
My tank would have exploded if I'd run over a squirrel.

Though I think I did enough in that game.
Images

"Why are you laughing? Are you ten years old?"

Name came up at random, I saw no reason to change it.
Old 2014-04-14, 07:29   Link #12188
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

This grotesque monstrosity wandered into my garage today.

Images
Old 2014-04-14, 10:42   Link #12189
Gravitas Free Zone

The day is young: So far I haven't seen any double-digit numbers of a single vehicle, though both the Toaster and Roomba are tied at seven vehicles seen (combined on both teams) in a single game.

IIRC my all-time single-vehicle record remains the game with sixteen Hetzers in it (platoons helped).
Old 2014-04-14, 12:34   Link #12190
Pen3

I haven't play for three weeks due to school, but now i can play again XD
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 16:11   Link #12191
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

So, a question was posted on FTR:

Would you rather fight 100 duck-sized tanks or 1 tank-sized duck?

In other news: You left me too, Tempester?

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 16:24   Link #12192
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

Question

Technically yes he did leave MUP, he still has access thru another account so he's still technically still part of MUP... makes me wonder if MUP is getting a bad rep that may be the reason why he left or not... (assuming right now) or maybe there are less MUPers on nowadays (also assuming since only UTE has been posting alot lately and the fact there hasn't been anything new posted on the group page.

Now onto the next thing I want to know (yeah its prolly old news), "you can get banned for TKing and Team Damaging now???" That's good and bad from my point of view.

Ratte!!!

A big boss tank that where everyone needs to kill sounds fun.
Old 2014-04-14, 16:32   Link #12193
Tak

Well, hardly anyone is playing in MuP now, so I cannot blame anybody. Though when 9.0 hits the road, I will be back again.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2014-04-14, 17:26   Link #12194
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Well, hardly anyone is playing in MuP now, so I cannot blame anybody. Though when 9.0 hits the road, I will be back again.

- Tak
I think we are on the same boat. I just play to make the daily and after that I lost interest for the rest of the day (except when I platoon with friends or players from the /vg/ channel).

I'm really expecting historical battles, maybe could it be a good chance to get the Tiger 2 to roll again, or get again some tanks I've have abandoned.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-14, 17:33   Link #12195
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Only thing I'm missing out on by not having the clan tag is the chatbox, which was rather stagnant the last time I checked. I have every MUPper who I care about on my friend list anyway, and I shoot platoon invites when I feel I need company. However, I usually just go solopubbing, as painful as that may sound to you.

Also, the only real bad rep I've seen MUP get is for Sumeragi, but I never cared about that since she had nothing to do with why I joined in the first place and she certainly didn't drive me out.

I got my seemingly elusive T-54 Ace Tanker surprisingly early by... bullying a lot of tier 7 tanks head on. Normally that would be XP suicide, but the score must have been improved by the fact that I spotted most of the poor little suckers I killed.

I rushed across the Mountain Pass valley from the south spawn and did a quick spot on the other side for snipers, taking out the T29. Then I sniped down the WT Pz. IV who was sitting on the overlook near the north base. After that, I single-handedly fought against two IS's, a Foch, a WZ-131, and an AC 48 and came out victorious. Seriously.

Images
Old 2014-04-14, 17:41   Link #12196
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Actually I still play -- indeed, had a hilarious session yesterday evening (which would make it morning US) where I managed to recoup my stat losses over the weekend, albeit playing a BDR. ^^;

That said, my scout stats were well and definitely nuked: my AMX 13 90 went from 55% to 53%, and my Type 62 went from 50% to 49%. Not great overall.
Old 2014-04-14, 17:49   Link #12197
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Actually I still play -- indeed, had a hilarious session yesterday evening (which would make it morning US) where I managed to recoup my stat losses over the weekend, albeit playing a BDR. ^^;
Tier 5 is hilariously easy after you know the basics of angling, reload times, and vision control from high tiers. It's a great way to kill a personal slump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
That said, my scout stats were well and definitely nuked: my AMX 13 90 went from 55% to 53%, and my Type 62 went from 50% to 49%. Not great overall.
With battle tier 12 gone, the 13 90 can platoon with tier 9 tanks with no issues whatsoever now. It's awesome. Poor tier 7 scouts still get the short end of the MM stick though.
Old 2014-04-14, 17:54   Link #12198
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Tier 5 is hilariously easy after you know the basics of angling, reload times, and vision control from high tiers. It's a great way to kill a personal slump.
It's also a strange view into the state of the general population of a server. I think I could count with my fingers the number of times where the platoon I was was literally the only positive-scored players in the team. Puts a LOT of pressure, especially in tier 7 battles (the last one we had last night had a team that had four 7s, no sixes, and all fives making up the lower halves for example), but hey, at least I now have the fun experience of setting fire to Tigers using a BDR.

Oh, and the majority of the battles last night had something like five or more TDs. Quite a disturbing trend, especially as many of the TDs aren't even part of the WTE event.
Old 2014-04-14, 18:13   Link #12199
Tak

Did Sume get perma-banned?

- Tak

Old 2014-04-14, 18:20   Link #12200
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

She was on during the weekend in-game, if that's what you're talking about. If it's from this forum, ah, I can't comment on that.

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks