Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-06-07, 19:43   Link #81
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
You guys sound like Naruto have much free time to figure out a new Jutsu
He doesn't need a lot of time. Remember how he uses clones to learn things 100s of times faster than normal ninja? He could make some clones to train while he is Hokage. Or he could make a Hokage and a Dad clone as well and just lay around playing video games while he masters jutsus, takes care of the village and mentors his kids at the same time

On that note, the clone issue makes this current fight even less plausible. Shouldn't he be sending clones in to fight battles with unknown opponents first?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-07, 19:56   Link #82
DKN117

It's simple. The new enemies are using the same technique that Sasuke and Naruto used to win many of his battles in the main series, the most powerful technique in the entire shinobi world:

The Plot no Jutsu.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 07:51   Link #83
Midnight_Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Except that the flashback in this chapter showed that Sasuke was worried about something like, or stronger than Kaguya showing up in the future, thus Naruto and Sasuke's lack of training is doubly disturbing.
What "lack of training"? I said ideally, they should in shape (meaning maintain their conditions), and concentrate on other jutsu besides violent, destructive techniques, i.e. like Hashirama. No one said anything about them ceasing to train; quite the opposite actually.
Midnight_Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-08, 18:21   Link #84
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

All I say say in this chapter because Naruto's panel was so stupid and funny with Sasuke's sword in his stomach.

"TIS BUT A SCRATCH!"
Old 2015-06-09, 02:40   Link #85
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Commander View Post
What "lack of training"? I said ideally, they should in shape (meaning maintain their conditions), and concentrate on other jutsu besides violent, destructive techniques, i.e. like Hashirama. No one said anything about them ceasing to train; quite the opposite actually.
Pfff....Hashirama could have used mokuton to protect Sarada.
We are talking about two strongest ninjas with the power to change landscape and you tell me that they don't know techniques to protecd anybody without being hurt?

I prefer to read continuation with Madara as main character who could have owned those clowns effortlessly

P.S. but frankly speaking all the characters in narutoverse suffered from sudden close ranged attacks so I can more or less accept Naruto being hurt (though it strange to be hurt in his kuubi mod)
P.P.S imagine if that guy threw some fireball into Sarada - and imagine Sasuke took it head-on and suffered serious injuries am I cry
Old 2015-06-09, 21:23   Link #86
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Spoiler for chapter 7:
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion