AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

View Poll Results: Ore no Imouto (Season Two) - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 29 44.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 33.85%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 10.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.15%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-06-15, 16:41   Link #21
ArturEngel
Kiririn's minion

I liked the scene much, where Kuroneko was fighting Ayase in Thanatos outfit from the PSP game. Though i would rather see Ayase on the stage in the Meruru contest ^^
Old 2013-06-15, 16:46   Link #22
Wilshere

Most episode that made me laugh,Ayase X Kuroneko was joyable to watch,well for the ending of the episode,poor Kirino-chan
Old 2013-06-15, 16:58   Link #23
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

More airtime for Kanako! How long have I been waiting for this. She's so funny.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:13   Link #24
Xical
Phantom User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Ah, by the way, is it only me, or do the characters (or more exactly, Ayase and Kuroneko) look slightly different than usual / in the last episodes? Not that I dislike it, though.
Yeah, look like the change the chara designer, most noticeable in the scene with kyousuke and Ayase in the table.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:17   Link #25
DorkingtonPugsly

As a fan of both Ayase and Kirino, I'm happy with the way things are going. And this episode was funny and relaxing, though the ending was sad.
Old 2013-06-15, 17:34   Link #26
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ayase and Kuroneko finally met!! I've been waiting for this for ages. As expected, sparks were flying - like, literally

Kuroneko is right. She really does know Kirino more than Ayase. She is probably the only person who truly understands Kirino and is fine with her incestuous feelings for her brother. Somehow I doubt Ayase would be able to accept that. She would probably kill them both
Old 2013-06-15, 18:09   Link #27
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Ah, by the way, is it only me, or do the characters (or more exactly, Ayase and Kuroneko) look slightly different than usual / in the last episodes? Not that I dislike it, though.
This episode was outsourced to animation production studio Nexus (and apparently their role was major enough to get that logo placement in the credits), so that may account for some discrepancies.

I tend to agree; I didn't mind the look at all, even if it was a bit different.

Edit: That aside, it just occurred to me that Kanako either really isn't very observant or has a bad memory, since she met Kyousuke at the same time as Ayase back at Kirino's house. But I guess she never found out his name then, and met him later in a different context, so the connection just didn't stick. (Well, and plus, this isn't necessarily the nicest way to put it, but she's self-absorbed enough that she probably wouldn't notice or remember people who don't have anything to offer her. )

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-15 at 18:22.
Old 2013-06-15, 19:57   Link #28
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Edit: That aside, it just occurred to me that Kanako either really isn't very observant or has a bad memory, since she met Kyousuke at the same time as Ayase back at Kirino's house. But I guess she never found out his name then, and met him later in a different context, so the connection just didn't stick. (Well, and plus, this isn't necessarily the nicest way to put it, but she's self-absorbed enough that she probably wouldn't notice or remember people who don't have anything to offer her. )
Yeah this is correct. When she saw Kirino and Kyousuke on that date Kyousuke's inner voice commented on how Kanako is stupid for not remembering who he was.
Old 2013-06-15, 20:03   Link #29
jvcscasio
Lord of Lurkervile

Man, just when I start rooting for Ayase, Kuroneko comes with a threesome plan?

I can see the next season "Ore no Imouto: Darkness", where Ruri create Kyosuke's harem^^
Old 2013-06-15, 21:38   Link #30
Peanutbutter

Ayase vs Kuroneko was epic, to say the least.

I think the difference between this and other harem shows, is the wonderful characterizations and interactions each girl has with the rest.

Kanako portion was rather slow in my opinion, but the second half was one of the best things I have watched recently. I could play it over and over again.
Old 2013-06-15, 23:08   Link #31
zero7090

by any chance, does Ayase have feeling for Kyosuke?
Old 2013-06-15, 23:13   Link #32
ion475
にこにこにー

Well, Kyousuke getting his own place, meaning he can officially build a harem now

As far as the episode goes...
1. Kuroneko is back after being absence in last episode, and her 3P dream continues.
2. Here wishing me getting stomp by over and over by Ayase. Of course, end result will probably be getting poke by that certain kitchen knife, without the cover on it, that is.
3. This is the longest Kanako has appear for a LONG time, and of course, she uses every minute of it.
4. About 108,000 Ayase's Ero pic results in 0.48s. Yep, ラブリーマイエンジェルあやせたん
5. At the end of the day, Thanatos v. Queen of Nightmare FTW.
Old 2013-06-16, 00:02   Link #33
Trans-Fat

Loved it!!

What happened to Ayase saying she was done with her business and had nothing else to talk about right before Kuroneko came in? Surely she stayed.

And from 15:14-15:16, clearly Kanako was there when Kyousuke and Kirino was home. Did she just forget?

Now, this episode makes me wonder, how much do all the girls (Kirino, Manami, Ayase, Kanako, Kuroneko, and Saori) know each other?

Edit: I was hoping that either Saori or, yes, even Kirino would show up during Ayase and Kuroneko's Chuunibyou battle.

Edit 2: The battle really contradicts with what Ayase said about wanting to help with Manami and Kirino's relationship.

Edit 3: I can't start watching the other anime as I am watching this episode too many times!! Damn, should have watched this episode last. SMH
Old 2013-06-16, 00:16   Link #34
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trans-Fat View Post
What happened to Ayase saying she was done with her business and had nothing else to talk about right before Kuroneko came in? Surely she stayed.
Suddenly, she had "something else to talk to him about": like what's the deal with the ex-girlfriend coming over in the morning to show off her new uniform and bring you a home-made lunch?

Quote:
And from 15:14-15:16, clearly Kanako was there when Kyousuke and Kirino was home. Did she just forget?
Yeah, that's what I thought too. And it was pointed out earlier that she also met him when Kirino and Kyousuke were on their fake date. I guess his face is just that forgettable to someone who fancies herself a superstar.

Quote:
Edit 2: The battle really contradicts with what Ayase said about wanting to help with Manami and Kirino's relationship.
Eh, I don't think it really contradicts it, just the "battle" over Kyousuke is a whole other matter. Kirino is Ayase's best friend, and she's not getting along with Manami, who has become another of Ayase's friends now. So making them get along is about friendship.
Old 2013-06-16, 00:37   Link #35
Kakurin
大佐

What I thought was pretty funny was, while *that* word was obviously censored, the word sex in that context wasn't.

Last edited by Kakurin; 2013-06-16 at 02:11.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:04   Link #36
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailog View Post
Is it my imagination or did they change the title of the game that Kirino gave to Kyousuke?

Spoiler for Comparison to the novels:
If you only read kanji and ignore hiragana.
The hiragana says oshikake. The word is probably referring to おしかけにょうぼう oshikakeniNiyoubou. The word is a woman who moves in with a man. They are like husband and wife, but they are not married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero7090 View Post
by any chance, does Ayase have feeling for Kyosuke?
Well, she manages to get the copy of his key. He comes to see him alone. She must feel very comfortable around him. It's as Kirino who stuffs the fridge in his room, but she talks crap about him. Kuroneko's comment about Kirino is more scary. Kyousuke's neighbors may hear about her voice.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
Old 2013-06-16, 02:10   Link #37
HandofFate

Great episode.
Always, when Kirino isn't on screen, its a 10/10 enjoyment. Every other girl in the series just upstages her so bad.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:15   Link #38
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Great episode.
Always, when Kirino isn't on screen, its a 10/10 enjoyment. Every other girl in the series just upstages her so bad.
Why do you hate on poor Kirino.
Well, whatever, I guess, her tsun-tsun towards Kyousuke can put-off some people in quite a big way.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:32   Link #39
eiyuu99

A least Kyosusuke can begin his lovers/harem route.
Old 2013-06-16, 02:43   Link #40
jandkas

Loved the dere dere moment with kirino at the end
Closed Thread