AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-06-13, 22:11   Link #1021
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Fixed for you.
There is already yuri. Pure, innocent, yuri.

Suzuya x Kumano
Ikazuchi x Inazuma
Akatsuki x Hibiki
Ooi x KTKM
Tatsuta x Tenryuu
Kaga x Akagi (this is the most obvious)

Actually I wouldn't mind marrying Wo-chan. I can show her my super tentacle - *receives epic damage from every other ship girl in Kancolle*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-06-13, 22:51   Link #1022
Death Usagi
Banned

Everyone wants to marry Wo-chan :3

It's too bad we can't capture shinkaisei-kan or something =w=
Old 2014-06-13, 23:45   Link #1023
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
And I want yuri-harem here
No way, tentacles ruin the purity of yuri. XD
Old 2014-06-14, 02:11   Link #1024
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Everyone wants to marry Wo-chan :3

It's too bad we can't capture shinkaisei-kan or something =w=
Eh I prefer Seaport Hime-chan or Ta-class myself. (Even though I never met them )
Old 2014-06-14, 02:43   Link #1025
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Kaga x Akagi (this is the most obvious)
- And one-sided, it seems. Kaga loves Akagi, and Akagi loves to eat....okay, I know that Kaga loves to eat as well, but she manages to get away with it better than Akagi from what I see.

BTW, can longtime fans point out where Akagi and Kaga's character deisgns are similar and where they differ? I'm just wondering why figma announced Akagi but not Kaga, and wondered if it would be that difficult for them to just sell figma Kaga as a recolored figma Akagi with a different head.
Old 2014-06-14, 05:30   Link #1026
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Hmmm, maybe check the katakana on their "aprons"? ア for Akagi, カ for Kaga. Though tbh this is hardly foolproof, since anyone can just paint it over with enough care. AFAIK, they're almost identical except for their colors, heads and characters.

*throws the baton to anyone better-informed >=3*

Signature by liro
Old 2014-06-14, 09:35   Link #1027
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- And one-sided, it seems. Kaga loves Akagi, and Akagi loves to eat....okay, I know that Kaga loves to eat as well, but she manages to get away with it better than Akagi from what I see.

BTW, can longtime fans point out where Akagi and Kaga's character deisgns are similar and where they differ? I'm just wondering why figma announced Akagi but not Kaga, and wondered if it would be that difficult for them to just sell figma Kaga as a recolored figma Akagi with a different head.
- Color: Kaga is blue while Akagi is red (the skirts, the ribbong thingy on their arms)
- Hairstyle: Akagi got long hair that's let down while Kaga hair is around shoulder length and tied into a side ponytail
- Flight deck: Kaga's is on her left arm while Akagi's is on her right arm.
- Apron: Two vertical lines dividing it into three parts with the two sides being almost equal for Kaga while Akagi only have one vertical line that divides her apron into two non equal part.
Old 2014-06-15, 02:21   Link #1028
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I'm mainly asking because of the lack of figma Kaga, considering how popular she is. Sculpt-wise it doesn't sound like it'd take too much effort to make a figma Kaga from existign Akagi parts.

And the odd lack of figma Fubuki considering she's supposed to be the anime main character.

...also...I suddenly thought of them actually doing this in the anime:
Old 2014-06-15, 02:40   Link #1029
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:

And the odd lack of figma Fubuki considering she's supposed to be the anime main character.
I compared Fubuki to Tadakuni from Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou for a reason.

Last edited by Sheba; 2014-06-15 at 02:56. Reason: url fail
Old 2014-06-15, 09:36   Link #1030
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hmmm, no... This looks a lot more like a group of dead/sunk Kanmusu to me

They'll probably water-skate since it's pretty much the official stand on how they move on the sea =3

Signature by liro
Old 2014-06-15, 09:51   Link #1031
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Hmmm, no... This looks a lot more like a group of dead/sunk Kanmusu to me

They'll probably water-skate since it's pretty much the official stand on how they move on the sea =3
Yeah, I thought the same. Maybe Maruyu would move that way, but for the others, nah...

Yeah, they'll slide in the water, it's pretty much the only thing all the canon material agrees with.
Old 2014-06-15, 09:59   Link #1032
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Yeah, I thought the same. Maybe Maruyu would move that way, but for the others, nah...

Yeah, they'll slide in the water, it's pretty much the only thing all the canon material agrees with.
The subs would swim underwater while the girls would probably water skate. Some of them even have skate like shoes. (Hiyou and Junyou for example)
Old 2014-06-15, 10:12   Link #1033
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
The subs would swim underwater while the girls would probably water skate. Some of them even have skate like shoes. (Hiyou and Junyou for example)
Maruyu gives the impression of being a little... special amongst the subs, that's why I said that. Sadly, I don't think those two are anywhere popular enough to appear, which is too bad, I actually like Junyou.
Old 2014-06-15, 10:54   Link #1034
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Maruyu gives the impression of being a little... special amongst the subs, that's why I said that. Sadly, I don't think those two are anywhere popular enough to appear, which is too bad, I actually like Junyou.
Yeah. I absolutely adore Hiyou though. Before playing the game, I was torn between Haruna, Birsmarch, Nagato and Yamato. After getting Hiyou Kai and saw that stunningly gorgeous lady though... She's my marriage target now.
Old 2014-06-15, 13:06   Link #1035
Death Usagi
Banned

Quote:
I'm mainly asking because of the lack of figma Kaga, considering how popular she is. Sculpt-wise it doesn't sound like it'd take too much effort to make a figma Kaga from existign Akagi parts.

...also...I suddenly thought of them actually doing this in the anime:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I laughed hard XD

And maybe it's just me, but I feel like Wo-class, Seaport Hime and Re-class are the most top contenders for Shinkaisei-kan when it comes to popularity o3o

Their fanarts always show up like everyday
Old 2014-06-15, 13:45   Link #1036
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Yeah. I absolutely adore Hiyou though. Before playing the game, I was torn between Haruna, Birsmarch, Nagato and Yamato. After getting Hiyou Kai and saw that stunningly gorgeous lady though... She's my marriage target now.
I wish I knew what you were talking about So many unpopular girls...

On the other side, being popular doesn't mean you're bad or overrated. Case in point...

Spoiler for Magical sixth:
Old 2014-06-15, 20:23   Link #1037
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
I wish I knew what you were talking about So many unpopular girls...

On the other side, being popular doesn't mean you're bad or overrated. Case in point...

Spoiler for Magical sixth:
Here's Hiyou.

Spoiler:

And I somewhat agree with the Akatsuki thing. I actually likes Hibiki, and one of my friend is head over heels for her. He's been gunning for her from day one and already got her to Kai Ni 1 month in.
Old 2014-06-15, 20:40   Link #1038
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Here's Hiyou.

Spoiler:
Quite lovely. I did see her before, just didn't know her name. And I love that uniform.

Quote:
And I somewhat agree with the Akatsuki thing. I actually likes Hibiki, and one of my friend is head over heels for her. He's been gunning for her from day one and already got her to Kai Ni 1 month in.
It's hard to not like at least one of them. Diversity is the key, you may call it a shotgun strategy of sorts. And Hibiki deserves at least one episode dedicated to her, or at least, it could be done.
Old 2014-06-15, 22:46   Link #1039
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Quite lovely. I did see her before, just didn't know her name. And I love that uniform.

It's hard to not like at least one of them. Diversity is the key, you may call it a shotgun strategy of sorts. And Hibiki deserves at least one episode dedicated to her, or at least, it could be done.
Urobuchi style: Hibiki gets kidnapped, gets sold as a slave in Russia (and gets hellish training), frees herself, loses her memories and comes back as Verniy.
Old 2014-06-15, 22:51   Link #1040
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Ume-sensei style: Verniy is Hibiki's vodka-induced persona.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
ship girls