AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-03-07, 00:59   Link #7501
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well I hope, that Ise will learn and prepare some new technique since he is going to fight Diehauser.
Yeah will be great if the main reason of Issei's win was mainly because of his technique rather than power.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 06:00   Link #7502
B214

I'm probably the only one that wants Ise to lose. I feel like its too early for Diehauser to lose in RG, especially against a team who was formed just for this tournament.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 08:06   Link #7503
Sekiryuu12
God Member

There's no rule to help Diehauser in this game, so unless he changes his whole team to GOD-class fighters of the defeated teams, there's no fucking way that he can beat Issei.

And Diehauser was only a big fish when looking at Devils. If you look at the whole mythological world, he isn't that impressive, so I don't understand the attachment that some people have with this character.

If he does(win) it's BS.

Last edited by Sekiryuu12; 2021-03-07 at 08:24.
Sekiryuu12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 10:46   Link #7504
Xuanwu

Between True DxD and Ddraig summoning, there's no feasible way for Diehauser to win. Ravel pushed Rudiger, who in turn almost defeated Diehauser. There's also Roygun, the previous second-ranker of the Rating Game, so a combination of Ravel and Roygun should not be so inferior to Diehauser in terms of strategy. But I do think that Diehauser should dominate the match and lose by a slim margin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I'm probably the only one that wants Ise to lose. I feel like its too early for Diehauser to lose in RG, especially against a team who was formed just for this tournament.
Rating Games have been postponed in the future according to EX, so if Diehauser doesn't lose now, he's never gonna be shown losing. That's a problem because Diehauser desires a "Giant Killing" and wants someone who can defeat him. Better for it to happen now than never (or off-screened, which would be meaningless).
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-07, 11:00   Link #7505
Hakai

Diehauser will attain thigh power and unlock his super devil mode

Then 2 vs 1 both Ise and Ddraig
Old 2021-03-07, 17:03   Link #7506
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
Yeah will be great if the main reason of Issei's win was mainly because of his technique rather than power.
Yeah I hope also, because it is very bad, when Ise win against just because he has overpowered his opponents.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 23:35   Link #7507
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekiryuu12 View Post
There's no rule to help Diehauser in this game, so unless he changes his whole team to GOD-class fighters of the defeated teams, there's no fucking way that he can beat Issei.

And Diehauser was only a big fish when looking at Devils. If you look at the whole mythological world, he isn't that impressive, so I don't understand the attachment that some people have with this character.

If he does(win) it's BS.
Excuse me? Aside from Ise and Ddraig, i don't think there's any member of Ise's team that is even close to Diehauser's level. Did you forget how he easily subdue CxC Ise in V20? Also are you implying that the champion of the RG's team are all low-class Devils? They've already defeated God-class beings in this tournament and reached the finals. I don't see how it's a BS for Diehauser to beat Ise.
Old 2021-03-12, 04:14   Link #7508
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Excuse me? Aside from Ise and Ddraig, i don't think there's any member of Ise's team that is even close to Diehauser's level. Did you forget how he easily subdue CxC Ise in V20? Also are you implying that the champion of the RG's team are all low-class Devils? They've already defeated God-class beings in this tournament and reached the finals. I don't see how it's a BS for Diehauser to beat Ise.
Aside Belial-self there is not any relevant member of his team. All the other at their best may be ultimate devil-class. Nothing of incredible when you have Rossweisse who could match easily Akeno (ultimate class level with holy light) together two legendary Oni and with some boost creat a Barrie able to block a Super devil.
Xenovia who is half immortal with two legendary holy swords, Nakiri Dragon King level, Roygun ecc.

Ps: technically Issei may change the weakest members of his team, replacing them with the strongest members of Roygun peerage, those who formed the second strongest team in the rating games, second only because Belial-self was too strong and Intelligent.

Except Issei-self is enough to destroy Belial and his team with facility. He destroyed Issei CxC when he was ultimate devil class, weaker than him. Now it’s the contrary, Issei is far stronger than him and the difference among Top 10 and maou-class is immense.
Let remember Loki (not top 10) who did not see Both Azazel and Barakiel a danger.

They defeated God-class being of low level using strategy. At this point all the first 16 teams defeated God-class team if they arrived so far. Ah, Ishibumi nerfed Balberith and Verrine just to leave him the victory.

It’s like if we have seen Issei defeat Vidar’s team without P DxD and Ddraig, impossible.

Quote:
So it’s too early for Issei defeating a maou-class, but not to defeat God-class teams like pleasure’s team formed by two top 10, a chief god and another godness or Rias’team with the strongest evil dragon who overpassed the heavenly dragons, the strongest human, Kiba and Her-self in Balor form.
Belial had already to lose with Balberith’s team if was not for the nerf

As for Vali who defeated Sun Wukong’s team ecc.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2021-03-12 at 04:28.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-12, 06:06   Link #7509
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Quote:
Excuse me? Aside from Ise and Ddraig, I don't think there's any member of Ise's team that is even close to Diehauser's level. Did you forget how he easily subdued CxC Ise in V20? Also, are you implying that the champion of the RG's team are all low-class Devils? They've already defeated God-class beings in this tournament and reached the finals. I don't see how it's BS for Diehauser to beat Ise.

Unskilled God-class beings. It was written like that on the raws of vol 25(?). Well, Diehauser is strong, but you have to understand that he's like a PRO gamer who knows all the rules and how to explore then against some newbies who started playing the game now.

But now there's no rule to explore, the only rule is "Defeat the King". He only won against Zeno because Zeno is weak and Balberith and Verrine were nerfed. So, there's nothing he can use to win against Issei in True DxD (Unless Ichi takes something out of his ass. That's the thing I fear the most for Diehauser vs Issei match).

And Issei will probably have a change of mentality to something like "I can't lose any more" after the death of Great Red.
Old 2021-03-13, 05:22   Link #7510
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Even if we exclude Issei and Draig, Issei still has strong teammates like :

-Ingvlid whose power was comparable to Satan class or above and has great control of her power due to her talent (which is comparable to Vali)
-Xenovia who has Scabbard that let's her in semi-immortality
-Rossweisse who has absurd barrier technique that can even trap a Super Devil like Verrine with a little help from red wyvern.
-Nakiri who is a Dragon King class fighter
So on and so forth...
Overall they are still strong even if we exclude Issei and Draig. The only advantage Diehauser and his team has over Issei's team was their knowledge and experience in Rating game but Issei has Roygun so that kinda evens out that advantage. And now that the rules in the main tournament are simple which is to "Defeat the King" that advantage will only gave them a little to no help so the possibility of Issei losing is Zero as the gap in power between the two teams is too big.

I'm more interested in Cao Cao's Team versus Surtr Team and also Typhon's team versus Ruval's team as I want to cheer on other teams aside from Issei and Vali's.
Old 2021-03-13, 05:43   Link #7511
B214

Quote:
Even if we exclude Issei and Draig, Issei still has strong teammates like :

-Ingvlid whose power was comparable to Satan class or above and has great control of her power due to her talent (which is comparable to Vali)
-Xenovia who has Scabbard that let's her in semi-immortality
-Rossweisse who has absurd barrier technique that can even trap a Super Devil like Verrine with a little help from red wyvern.
-Nakiri who is a Dragon King class fighter
So on and so forth...
Overall they are still strong even if we exclude Issei and Draig. The only advantage Diehauser and his team has over Issei's team was their knowledge and experience in Rating game but Issei has Roygun so that kinda evens out that advantage. And now that the rules in the main tournament are simple which is to "Defeat the King" that advantage will only gave them a little to no help so the possibility of Issei losing is Zero as the gap in power between the two teams is too big.

I'm more interested in Cao Cao's Team versus Surtr Team and also Typhon's team versus Ruval's team as I want to cheer on other teams aside from Issei and Vali's.
Which brings me to my earlier point, are you assuming all of Diehauser's servants to be low-class Devils? We barely know anything about his team to be assuming that they're weaker than Ise's team.
This is one of the things i've always dislike about this fandom. People are all too sided with Ise. When Ise wins with strategy, they praise him for outsmarting his opponent. When his opponents wins through strategy, people degrade his opponent's victory calling it cheating or finding arguments to defend Ise. If Rias won on the previous round you guys would probably be jumping around degrading Rias, saying her victory should not happen, it's BS etc when it's completely reasonable to Ise to lose. There's no absolute outcome in fight, it's not like Ise can definitely beat Kiba 100 out of 100 fights.
Old 2021-03-13, 06:33   Link #7512
Sekiryuu12
God Member

Quote:
Which brings me to my earlier point, are you assuming all of Diehauser's servants to be low-class Devils? We barely know anything about his team to be assuming that they're weaker than Ise's team.
This is one of the things i've always dislike about this fandom. People are all too sided with Ise. When Ise wins with strategy, they praise him for outsmarting his opponent. When his opponents wins through strategy, people degrade his opponent's victory calling it cheating or finding arguments to defend Ise. If Rias won on the previous round you guys would probably be jumping around degrading Rias, saying her victory should not happen, it's BS etc when it's completely reasonable to Ise to lose. There's no absolute outcome in fight, it's not like Ise can definitely beat Kiba 100 out of 100 fights.
It was said that there were only 3 devils Maou-class other than the Maous before and they were: Diehauser, Roygun, and that 3rd guy.

So unless Ishi gave an off-screen power boost to Diehauser team members to make them all Maou-class, they're all ultimate-class. And a bunch of ultimate-class devils isn't much of a threat to Issei's current team WITHOUT EXPLORING SOME GAME RULE. It's not a question of being biased or not, it's just a fact.

It's just that there's no strategy they can use to take down Issei in TRUE DXD armour if we use logic. He can use it for 88min, maybe even further now after the events of Shin 4, if he doesn't use DxD form at the beginning of the match and somehow ends being cornered, you can be 100% sure that's just Ichi's bad writing to create drama.

Last edited by Sekiryuu12; 2021-03-13 at 14:26.
Old 2021-03-13, 10:33   Link #7513
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
They're not low class devils I agree but it's not like they're also Satan class in strength. At most they're just Ultimate class in strength with the lowest maybe being comparable to high class devil in strength which is also the same as some of Issei's Teammates .

We're not being biased, we're just stating the mere fact that it impossible for Issei to lose due to gap in strength being too high especially now that with the rules in this main tournament being too simple which is to defeat the King. Maybe if Issei only used Cardinal Crimson Promotion form then I'll believe Diehauser has a chance of beating Issei's Team but I'f it's not then it just a wishful thinking for Diehauser.
Old 2021-03-14, 23:25   Link #7514
Itsmepatrick

With the rules being too simple which is to "Defeat the King". Teams with some experienced Ultimate God class (Like Indra's Team) and Heavenly Dragon class are way out of Diehauser and his Team's League due to the incredibly large gap in power . At most I believe he can beat teams like Shooting Star's, Cao Cao's,Sairaorg,Dulio's,Balberith or maybe Tobio's Team .
Old 2021-03-15, 02:46   Link #7515
saucerKing

Quote:
the only way for issei to lose this match is him being incredibly OOC and fight in standard balance breaker or CxC and diehauser beating him on raw technique and experience. or some other plot convenience happening before the battle to nerf issei to a level diehauser can feasibly defeat. there is a gap in strength far too massive for any amount of strategy and experience to bridge now that all games are just defeat the king. prepare all the plans you want or learn as many tricks as you want, but you will never beat godzilla in a fight using only your own body.

and i at least am not praising issei strategies, aside of sona game most his strategies depended entirely on his opponents being dumb enough to fall for the traps like in rias game.

and diehauser team like someone else said is at best ultimate-class members, and that is if everyone is on that level. at best we can hope some utility powers to give diehauser the edge but later or sooner he will have to fight issei face to face, and when that happens he will lose. maybe if the game were to be something like capture the flag it could be interesting and have legit risk for issei, but its clear we are done whit anything but old fisticuffs
Quote:
With the rules being too simple which is to "Defeat the King". Teams with some experienced Ultimate God class (Like Indra's Team) and Heavenly Dragon class are way out of Diehauser and his Team's League due to the incredibly large gap in power . At most I believe he can beat teams like Shooting Star's, Cao Cao's,Sairaorg,Dulio's,Balberith or maybe Tobio's Team .
IMO tobio and dulio team are probably out of his league too, tobio has a girl whit 3 kaiju monsters that can eat god-class attacks, lavinia who can literally turn the game heavily in his favor whit her balance breaker and who knows what else. even if he could potentially defeat any of tobio team individually he would never get the chance whit tobio having two members that could wreck diehauser team sans himself alone.

and dulio has a "i win" button against diehauser whit his balance breaker which has an absurd range and power. hell, he probably could've won against issei if he actually fought smartly instead of going into a fist fight too.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-15, 03:29   Link #7516
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Cao Cao’s team is probably too strong for him, leaving Cao Cao-self who against the match with Sairaorg was nerfed, his Balance Breaker is incredible strong as the advantage of holy. He may take several opponents together of Belial’s team and is a monster in intelligence and tactics, So Belial would have not an advantage of this.
There is a God-class beings too and George’s Longinus is very useful if used correctly. Technically may transport you outside the play field and win easily.

Balberith team only if nerfed, because that of vol24 it’s impossible to defeat even for Indra.

Shooting Star depends from the rules or else, because at full stamina may blow away all Belial’s team with attacks from middle-long range able to destroy the battlefield

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
IMO tobio and dulio team are probably out of his league too, tobio has a girl whit 3 kaiju monsters that can eat god-class attacks, lavinia who can literally turn the game heavily in his favor whit her balance breaker and who knows what else. even if he could potentially defeat any of tobio team individually he would never get the chance whit tobio having two members that could wreck diehauser team sans himself alone.

and dulio has a "i win" button against diehauser whit his balance breaker which has an absurd range and power. hell, he probably could've won against issei if he actually fought smartly instead of going into a fist fight too.
I’d really like to read the match about Tobio vs Dulio, rather than that shit of Belial vs Issei

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2021-03-15 at 05:58.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-16, 21:13   Link #7517
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Cao Cao’s team is probably too strong for him, leaving Cao Cao-self who against the match with Sairaorg was nerfed, his Balance Breaker is incredible strong as the advantage of holy. He may take several opponents together of Belial’s team and is a monster in intelligence and tactics, So Belial would have not an advantage of this.
There is a God-class beings too and George’s Longinus is very useful if used correctly. Technically may transport you outside the play field and win easily.

Balberith team only if nerfed, because that of vol24 it’s impossible to defeat even for Indra.

Shooting Star depends from the rules or else, because at full stamina may blow away all Belial’s team with attacks from middle-long range able to destroy the battlefield

I’d really like to read the match about Tobio vs Dulio, rather than that shit of Belial vs Issei
Shooting star Team will surely lose against Diehauser Team. Shooting Star's Longinus but he himself is weak thus he himself became his own weakness. He lack experience. Nonetheless they're an interesting team especially his team members who has simple but absurdly powerful techniques and skills.

Yeah I completely agree Dulio's Team versus Tobio's will be an interesting math as their team's overall are more or less equal with Tobio's Team having a slight advantage due to having 2 longinus user on their side..
Old 2021-03-16, 21:27   Link #7518
Itsmepatrick

Quote:
I'd we based it on paper then I would say it'll go 50:50 because Diehauser has the Worthless ability . If he can invalidate Dulio's elemental attacks then it'll be useless even if Zenith Tempest has absurd range and power. Well I agree the fight against Issei was a disappointment because that fight became a fist fight.
Old 2021-03-17, 07:00   Link #7519
saucerKing

Quote:
Shooting star Team will surely lose against Diehauser Team. Shooting Star's Longinus but he himself is weak thus he himself became his own weakness. He lack experience. Nonetheless they're an interesting team especially his team members who has simple but absurdly powerful techniques and skills.
i dunno if surely lose, shooting star team was not at his best against sairaorg team (they mention that since they have no support from any faction, they could not get as good rest and treatment as issei or sairaorg, so the tiredness and injuries probably accumulated over time) and frankly, shooting star team was pretty bullshit. one of the bishops was nuking half an island, his rook was throwing mountains around, their knight moved at literal god-speed. and shooting star himself could probably two-shot diehause if he lands a direct hit. its kind of like cao cao vs sairaorg, the one who lands a direct hit first has the majority of the chance of winning. and if its in a smaller arena? shooting star has it in the bag.
Quote:
I'd we based it on paper then I would say it'll go 50:50 because Diehauser has the Worthless ability . If he can invalidate Dulio's elemental attacks then it'll be useless even if Zenith Tempest has absurd range and power. Well I agree the fight against Issei was a disappointment because that fight became a fist fight.
you are overestimating worthless, it cant block something on the scale of dulio powers that literally are on country range. at best he can save himself while the rest of his team is taken out in one fell swoop, but then he will need to keep worthless defense the whole game or risk getting bubbled. and lets not forget that time dulio fought crom and emerged unscathed, even if you argue that crom did not give much effort, surviving a crom who wants to fight is a feat no satan-class being could achieve.

diehauser is strong, but against dulio he is going to fight an uphill battle alone against a whole team and eventually run out of gas.
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-17, 08:54   Link #7520
Xuanwu

Issei vs Diehauser is almost guaranteed to have massive PIS in Diehauser's favour.
Quote:
you are overestimating worthless, it cant block something on the scale of dulio powers that literally are on country range. at best he can save himself while the rest of his team is taken out in one fell swoop, but then he will need to keep worthless defense the whole game or risk getting bubbled. and lets not forget that time dulio fought crom and emerged unscathed, even if you argue that crom did not give much effort, surviving a crom who wants to fight is a feat no satan-class being could achieve.

diehauser is strong, but against dulio he is going to fight an uphill battle alone against a whole team and eventually run out of gas.
Given that Diehauser is a master of Rating Games and has never lost, he could probably find a way to tag Dulio with a demonic energy attack and negate his power with Worthless, as he did against Ravel. But as you said, Dulio didn't sustain any damage against Crom so it's hard to tell. Then there's Rudiger who almost defeated Diehauser in the past.

Although we haven't seen the abilities of Diehauser's peerage members as well.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote