AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-06, 06:24   Link #21
akumaten

This manga is like the Burnout series, to see it crash and burn is amazing.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 07:00   Link #22
Tchadnis

kishi just trolled us , i call this bullshit lol
Old 2014-08-06, 07:06   Link #23
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Obito can switch between the life and death realms as he pleases? And give out Mango Sharingans like candy? He some kind of god now?
Kind of established a LOOOOOOONG time ago that implant's work too. Obito with the last bit of power implanted his eyes to Kakashi.
Old 2014-08-06, 07:22   Link #24
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kind of established a LOOOOOOONG time ago that implant's work too. Obito with the last bit of power implanted his eyes to Kakashi.
i think all he did was give the remain of his chakra by some narutoverse none logical prowess to Kakashi which is why he has the sharigan in both eyes , lol

PS: damm obito he been crying to see rin now he has , he had to come back piss us reader off ? lol this dude cant stay dead can he ?
Old 2014-08-06, 07:39   Link #25
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Naruto has some bad writing before but this takes the cake. The really sad thing is Kakashi instantly mastering perfect Susano'o in the first attempt is the most tolerant thing in the chapter.

Well, I figure Kishi says if it has to go, to go with a bang.

Last edited by astayanax; 2014-08-06 at 08:02.
astayanax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 07:49   Link #26
DarkHollowIchigo

For the people that do not like naruto for whatever reason, i have a nice tip, stop reading

OT: Kakashi summoning sussanno was badass, he is the copyninja for a reason.

The only thing that bothers me is the amount of chakra it will consume, since Kakashi's chakra volume aint that high.
Old 2014-08-06, 08:23   Link #27
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well well.... okay! I lost all my interest again...

Kakashi become sixth hokage?? no no no... that sharingan is totally rip-off... Kakashi didn't deserve it...
stop appearing, Obito!! just rest in peace!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:33   Link #28
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
The only thing that bothers me is the amount of chakra it will consume, since Kakashi's chakra volume aint that high.
But we have Naruto for free refills of chakra

I did want Kakashi to gain both of Obito's eyes, but the ability to use a perfect Susanoo was a bit much, to say the least...

Oh well, since Kaguya appeared I've lost interest in the villains for now...

Although, I must admit, the ability to pop in and out of the life/death realms is funny. Obito and Rin will never get any alone time

Last edited by Gary29; 2014-08-06 at 09:47.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:41   Link #29
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

this was an awesome chapter.

from naruto being savvy enough to pin down BZ, the chakra migrating between worlds, a and what looks like the actual form of the juubi (looks like Bils from dbz). and whatever ancient war there was, i hope we get to see it
Old 2014-08-06, 08:41   Link #30
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
But we have Naruto for free refills of chakra

I did want Kakashi to gain both of Obito's eyes, but the ability to use a perfect Susanoo was a bit much, to say the least...

Oh well, since Kaguya appeared I've lost interest in the villains for now...

Although, I must admit, the ability to pop in and out of the life/death realms is funny. Obito and Rin will never get any alone time
Yes true, was more stating after this fight and kakashi is still alive, and naruto is not around, it would be quite bothersome for him to call up that sussanoo i am sure.

Didn't expect Obito to use his eyes to portal out of there, i think many of us already thought he's done for and Kakashi would then be cannon flodder. I was a little surprised about these turn of events, surprised in a positive way tough, because like you, i also wanted kakashi to have Obito's eyes, and be of use lol.
Old 2014-08-06, 08:44   Link #31
james0246

I actually really liked this chapter. The flashback was a little long, but seeing the connection between the three was nice, even if it was only Team 7-lite. That being said, the emotional resonance of Obito's gift was quite fun and definitely fit with the current themes and tone of the manga. This was not a great reveal by any means, but it felt good.

Sadly, this will all sour unless Kishimoto extends some sort of equal level gift to Sakura. I'm hoping for The Sage and the dead Kages to give something to Sakura in the chapters ahead, or maybe she'll find a way of gaining the abilities of the living Kages. Just some sort of edge needed to stand beside her teammates.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 08:50   Link #32
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I actually really liked this chapter. The flashback was a little long, but seeing the connection between the three was nice, even if it was only Team 7-lite. That being said, the emotional resonance of Obito's gift was quite fun and definitely fit with the current themes and tone of the manga. This was not a great reveal by any means, but it felt good.

Sadly, this will all sour unless Kishimoto extends some sort of equal level gift to Sakura. I'm hoping for The Sage and the dead Kages to give something to Sakura in the chapters ahead, or maybe she'll find a way of gaining the abilities of the living Kages. Just some sort of edge needed to stand beside her teammates.
yes i agree. liked it as well. and yeah sakura needs something which I'm fairly sure she will get. it is probably meaningless but when naruto acquired his latest form, something about that crest on his abdomen looked really familiar. then I realized the only other place i have seen that crest is on sakuras "clan" clothes. meaningless perhaps, but i really hope there is a power up waiting for her somewhere
Old 2014-08-06, 09:00   Link #33
jmacintosh

Is there any significance to Obito's age when he crosses over to the plane to meet Rin? In Chapter 449, Kakashi goes to a realm to meet his father and forgives him, but he is not a kid, he is the age he was when he died.

Does that mean when you die you take whatever form of your former self pleases you?

I agree with what was said earlier, Kakashi doesn't have enough chakra to manifest a Susannoo. Is Obito possessing him, lending him chakra in some way? The powerups that have been going on the last year have been inconsistent to say the least.
jmacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:05   Link #34
GDB

Quote:
But she just got a power-up, remember? The one where she had a lot of chakra and punched a random 10-tail grunt, putting her on the level of Naruto and Sasuke? The one that's a massive storage cell of chakra, which she used up alre... oh.

But yeah, seriously. Sakura has no role at the moment other than damsel in distress, which is really sad. Even her last power-up only put her in the ballpark of Naruto and Sasuke, pre-6 Path Sage powers. So like... for 3 chapters, maybe?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 09:43   Link #35
ChuckE
Provoker

After Kaguya appeared - bs has conquered the land of Naruto.

In the end Sakura will have Senju powers and we'll have balance - Kakashi + Sasuke - uchiha(semi-uchiha), Sakura + Naruto - senjus.

And if we remember eye collection of Obito - I already see it: "Free sharingans for everyone!".
Old 2014-08-06, 10:04   Link #36
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esclair View Post
Obito can switch between the life and death realms as he pleases? And give out Mango Sharingans like candy? He some kind of god now?
Maybe I misunderstood it, but IMHO he didn't switch to the living world.
The dimension he traveld to was the dream world of Kakashi (Kakashi was a kid there, and nobody else was present or noticed anything).
So technically instead of using his Sharingan to shift from one physical dimension to another physial dimension, he used it to switch from one purely spiritual one (the death realm) to another
spiritual one (the world which exists in Kakashi's mind).
Come to think of it, it makes a little bit of sense this way, but doesn't change the fact that the whole thing was complete BS.
Why should a Sharingan (physical organ) work in a spiritua world in the first place, and how could it manifest itself phyically after recieving it in a dream?
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:23   Link #37
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Why should a Sharingan (physical organ) work in a spiritua world in the first place, and how could it manifest itself phyically after recieving it in a dream?
Didn't Sasuke and Naruto receive their power-ups in some sort of vision as well? I honesty do not recall if the Sage appeared to them in person...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 10:34   Link #38
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
I don't see how pulling something of his buttt and giving Sakura a ridiculous power up like Kakashi somehow is needed now. As if that will help things. She already got her power up and is still useless. When you have a bad meal, you don't throw a bunch of salt and spices on it to try and make it taste better. That is what Kishi has been doing since Kaguya showed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
For the people that do not like naruto for whatever reason, i have a nice tip, stop reading

OT: Kakashi summoning sussanno was badass, he is the copyninja for a reason.

This is the other view of the chapter. "I don't care whatever the hell just happened. Kakashi just got two MS sharingan and can do a perfect sussanno. I love Kakashi so it is awesome! Let's party!"

I just can't do it. BTW, never tell someone to stop reading something. You should know by now that is the lamest possible response to criticism of something.

Anyway, Obito said his gift to Kakashi was temporary. Given he is not an Uchiha and the chakra consumption, every bit of logic assumes that he cannot keep both eyes for very long. He can't close both of them. But logic is out the door now with what we just saw with Obito. This chapter seemed to break a lot of fans. Fans who usually put up with any nonsense Kishi throws at them.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 11:21   Link #39
itachi-san314

Quote:
I actually really liked this chapter.
me too. i dont see why most people here are so upset as if things have made sense in the past or something it would have made less sense for obito to die and not give his eyes to kakashi. obito was a sage at one point so i have no issue with him knowing all sorts of weird stuff. if people want to call BS, then everything that's happened since ET Madara arrived has been BS

Quote:
Sadly, this will all sour unless Kishimoto extends some sort of equal level gift to Sakura.
agreed. and it has to be even better than slug sage power at this point. it would be pretty cool if she got hashirama's life force/wood powers. then she would be the opposite of sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Maybe I misunderstood it, but IMHO he didn't switch to the living world.
yes i think you're right. kakashi was young kakashi as well. it was a world where obito was never evil and how they both wanted to remember him

Quote:
there is precedent for this when kakashi was revived by nagato from the spirit world nagato's chakra reached him and others, and as james mentioned the So6P giving naruto and sasuke power happened in a spirit world. also naruto gained powers while fighting the kyuubi in his own mental world several times
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 11:32   Link #40
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
if people want to call BS, then everything that's happened since ET Madara arrived has been BS
Well, I pretty much do call BS from everything that's happened since Madara resisted the ET reversal and Tobi had his mask shattered. I'd even be tempted to go as far back as when Naruto got the Kyuubi mode and made Sage mode worthless.

I just roll with it because it's not like anything's going to change.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion