AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-04, 09:50   Link #21
Apollian

either way, unless something nasty happens, we won't be seeing the Naruto Vs Sasuke fight that many always thought would end this Manga. and you know what, I'm ok with that.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 09:54   Link #22
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Please let there be one last fight with Madara(preferably Madara vs Hashirama)... that's the only way this ending can satisfy me.
Old 2014-09-04, 10:04   Link #23
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

to be honest, everything is good when we saw Hashirama-Madara's farewell and Kakashi-Obito's farewell
finally his sharingan disappear for real
but everything turned bad at Naruto's farewell... it's because he repeated his words... and it sounds lame now

and I agree that this manga must be ended with Sasuke vs Naruto
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 10:47   Link #24
Tchadnis

this cheesy ending give me a bad taste in mouth , somehow , i cant stand it ,
Old 2014-09-04, 11:21   Link #25
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
And let us not forget, when the sun rises, it will be narutos birthday. So much cheesecake on the way
never the less, i liked the chapter
Old 2014-09-04, 11:22   Link #26
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

So what happens to all the bijuu do they just dissapear with the sage or is Naruto gng to be the host for all of them... It cnt end like this I mean the entire series has been building up to the Naruto and Sasuke fight... Sasuke might still be crazy maybe he won't learn from Madaras little conversation with Hashirama
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:26   Link #27
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

me : hey, why don't you two have a final fight, just like your promise
Naruto & Sasuke : well, peace is the best thing dude

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:31   Link #28
itachi-san314

so chiyo > the sage of six paths

"madara was a jinchuuriki. there's no way to save him..." I laughed at this statement

this was a truly horrible chapter and ending imho. kakashi losing sharingan for the same nonsense reason as he got them. naruto's sappy speech. madara's pathetic end. it's just too much. also why would the sage summon the first kages? wouldn't he summon strong ninjas from his own time. i guess who cares right?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 11:35   Link #29
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

"madara was a jinchuuriki. there's no way to save him..."

this was a truly horrible chapter and ending imho. kakashi losing sharingan for the same nonsense reason as he got them. naruto's sappy speech. it's just too much. also why would the sage summon the first kages? wouldn't he summon strong ninjas from his own time. i guess who cares right?
I thought the ten tails jinchuuriki was the exception but hey who cares at this point...
I think the sage couldve saved him but he probably thought against it cause madaras an ass so he jst let him die there

Its kind of sad because today is my birthday too and I got this weird chapter wouldve been awesome if some insane stuff went down like boom!!!! Madara starts laughing revealing this was his plan absorbs the sage dude and all the bijuu kakashi tries to stop him with his new powers bam madara kills him then proceeds to kill sakura or something like tht wouldve been great...

Last edited by Hunter; 2014-09-04 at 12:33. Reason: do not double post
Old 2014-09-04, 11:58   Link #30
ImperialFlameGod8190

Well Shinagami happy birthday may i recommend some beer so you can forget this utter disgrace
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:15   Link #31
C4B0S3

plot twist: Orochimaro takes over Hagoromos body, claiming that the whole story was his plan from the beginning..
C4B0S3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:19   Link #32
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Unfortunately Orochimaru is in genjustu so we won`t see that coming . Unfortunately
Old 2014-09-04, 12:26   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Madara just got rubbed off with an eraser...SOOOO underwhelming. As for the delusioned people...let them dream, they're as happy as they can get, because their characters got trampled to the point of being that superficial.

Anyway, can't say I'm angry or extremely disappointed - it's just that this could have been much better after all that build-up. May the dead rest in peace.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 12:28   Link #34
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Well Shinagami happy birthday may i recommend some beer so you can forget this utter disgrace
Thanx I'm planning to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4B0S3 View Post
plot twist: Orochimaro takes over Hagoromos body, claiming that the whole story was his plan from the beginning..
That could actually work he could use all those edos of his and reveal that he planted some jutsu in sasuke that he doesn't know about and mess everyones happily ever after
Old 2014-09-04, 12:34   Link #35
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Found this on another forum...

"the next wsj issue will be out on the next saturday so the 692 will be an early release..."
Old 2014-09-04, 13:41   Link #36
Kumagawa

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post

"madara was a jinchuuriki. there's no way to save him..." I laughed at this statement

this was a truly horrible chapter and ending imho. kakashi losing sharingan for the same nonsense reason as he got them. naruto's sappy speech. madara's pathetic end. it's just too much. also why would the sage summon the first kages? wouldn't he summon strong ninjas from his own time. i guess who cares right?
I didn't think there were ninja in his time? I thought they came along after remember when Hanzo and Mifune fought and they said that shinobi were originally samurai who no longer wanted to fight for others.

Chapter 531.
Kumagawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 13:52   Link #37
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
I thought the ten tails jinchuuriki was the exception but hey who cares at this point...
I think the sage couldve saved him but he probably thought against it cause madaras an ass so he jst let him die there
Well, Naruto was able to 'revive'/save Obito, who was the ten-tails host before, so he should have been able to do the same for Madara…
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 14:01   Link #38
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, Naruto was able to 'revive'/save Obito, who was the ten-tails host before, so he should have been able to do the same for Madara…
no let Madara die and stay gone.
foxbox360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-04, 14:09   Link #39
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Just because he could, doesn't mean he should or would. After it was revealed that Obito was being used by Madara and Zetsu, there was reason to save him. Madara was uncompromising to his last breath. Reviving him would have just been reviving an enemy, for no reason.

Honestly, I'm surprised to see so much hate for this chapter; I thought it was pretty well done. It was nice to have a bad guy who remained unflinching about his ideas and how to achieve them. I thought it was also cool that Naruto was able to remember so much of what his mother told him to do, despite generally having a pretty bad memory for stuff like that in the past.

Sasuke also got a bit of a somber moment, watching Hashirama and Madara have their final conversation, and I think the panels on page 12 say quite a bit, without the characters saying anything.

Lastly, for as silly as the whole Obito thing has been this arc, the goodbye was rather well done, in my opinion. Obito's chakra giveth, and Obito's chakra taketh away. It would make sense that he and Kakashi have one final conversation before he's completely gone, and Kakashi's line "Kakashi of the Sharingan ends today" was a nice way to wrap up that story line with some finality.

This arc has largely been a mess, in my opinion. Lots of things happening for seemingly no other reason than things needing to happen. This chapter, though, I thought did a nice job of bringing resolution to a lot of those stories.
Old 2014-09-04, 14:31   Link #40
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumagawa View Post
I didn't think there were ninja in his time? I thought they came along after remember when Hanzo and Mifune fought and they said that shinobi were originally samurai who no longer wanted to fight for others.

Chapter 531.
i dont think they were talking about the start of all ninja. how would either of them know anyway? hagaromo was the start of all ninja. sure, there weren't many around at that time since he would be the first generation, but there was at least his brother and sons. it just seems to me a convenient and nonsensical choice for him to pick the first kages. surely there were many awesome ninja between himself and the start of the village system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Sasuke also got a bit of a somber moment, watching Hashirama and Madara have their final conversation
this also makes no sense now. isn't hagaromo going to talk with obito now? why won't hashi and madara see each other in the next plane? i dont see why madara would be the only one to go to hell. itachi ascended. they're all killer ninjas after all
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion