AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-09-25, 05:13   Link #21
Alena_92

Gosh another week of agony in waiting again.. i don't care about Sasuke's reasons.. im looking forward for the fight.. He will loose anyway..

but for sure Naruto will take into account his reasoning and will come up with better solution than Sasuke's revolution..

im really sad for Sakura though. This douche bag Sasuke dont deserve her.. i think Sakura will be like Tsunade who only loved once and never loved anyone again.. Gosh im really sad for her..

im sticking to my Naruhina shipping now.. no more SasuSaku
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 05:20   Link #22
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Hmph... Naruto better wipe the floor with Sasuke. I'm sick of that little prick's bullshit.
Yep. Stomp that little prick to dust, and make him bring Sakura along with him. It's for the best.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 05:24   Link #23
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Sakura: "It's pathetic really."

Me: Stop reading my mind!!

On another note I really do hope Sasuke gets the beating I've been waiting 693 chapters to see. I mean just beat the stupid right out of him like my father did to me when I was a kid.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 05:27   Link #24
Random14

At least Sakura herself admits she's not able to do much, not that that's much consolation.

Hopefully next week the really big battle will finally start. Appropriate place for their final battle, I hope it doesn't go the predictable "antagonist dominates battle, protagonist barely holds on the entire time", not after how many power-ups they've gotten. Well, that or Sasuke no-sells Naruto's attacks, which could be possible with his Rinnegan, but Naruto's almost a 10-tails jinchuuriki as is, this has better be an epic battle.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 05:48   Link #25
ronin myael
lost ronin

Ahhh... the stupidity of young love and the idiocy that is Sasuke. And pathetic Sakura still loves this little creep? I sure hope Sasuke doesn't survive the fight. Sasuke is probably one of the most hated characters in Narutoverse because of the choices he has made in the past and at present. I would rather have Sakura stay single and learn from her past mistakes. Falling for a handsome jerk is never a good idea. LOL
Old 2014-09-25, 06:27   Link #26
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

SasuSaku dead. How unfortunately.
The battle resume on the valley of the end .
Neither Naruto bringing itachi words on the discussion didn`t made any changes
Old 2014-09-25, 06:37   Link #27
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

(grabs popcorn)...

Well this is proving to be very amusing. Not sure how I feel about them fighting at the Valley of the End again though...
Old 2014-09-25, 06:42   Link #28
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Well, SakuraxSasuke confirmed *grabs popcorn*
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 06:50   Link #29
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
(grabs popcorn)...

Well this is proving to be very amusing. Not sure how I feel about them fighting at the Valley of the End again though...
the same, i was like : WTF???!!! how did they reach that place while so6p and kakashi talked to each other?

seriously, the speed they need would be above god-tier, and this chapter had another as*pull-part at least they will fight

and my prediction:

it will be sasuke who dominates...
than naruto will say what his reason is, he will start to overhelm sasuke...
sasuke will than accept some stuff which makes no sense...

they will fight and both will be equal after 5-6 chapters...

2 chapters we will have the real Talk no Jutsu, sasukes reasons are collapsing and both will knock each other to the other side of the valley after a chidori vs rasengan thing with all the remaining chakra of them...

naruto will acknoowledge sasukes reasons and say that his own way isnt perfect and that sasukes way isnt perfect too but if they work together they could come close to that...

and ENDING!!

sasuke is good, together with sakura, everyone is free, naruto and sasuke are heroes, kakashi is hokage...

happy end for everyone!!
and the last words will be spoken by so6p as a narrator who speaks of the differences and similaritiesof sasuke and naruto
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:12   Link #30
Tchadnis

i know everybody will agree on this , but JUST how stupid can Sakura get ?
Old 2014-09-25, 07:20   Link #31
Eragon
Still Alive

^ This isn't even her final form yet. Sasuke hasn't even killed her family yet. She can get way more stupid.

FU Kishi.
Old 2014-09-25, 07:26   Link #32
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Why are you guys surprised that she's still in love with him? lol

This is what Sasuke needs to transform his hate into a love, a love that is different from what he had for his mother aka family love.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:26   Link #33
GDB

So... I feel this chapter didn't really do anything except explain why Sakura's not taking part in the fight and move the location. Did we really need more than 2-3 pages for that?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:37   Link #34
The Green One

As he prepares to fight Naruto, Sasuke wonders if he should finally get a restraining order for Sakura.....
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:48   Link #35
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Sasuke: "I don't see what she likes about me and honestly I'm not really interested in her at all."

Me: Why is everyone looking at Sasuke like he just said something wrong? That's the only reasonable thing he's said in 693 chapters.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:51   Link #36
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Sasuke: "I don't see what she likes about me and honestly I'm not really interested in her at all."

Me: Why is everyone looking at Sasuke like he just said something wrong? That's the only reasonable thing he's said in 693 chapters.

From the Book of How to Get Girls:

#56: Sasuke: "I don't see what she likes about me and honestly I'm not really interested in her at all."
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 07:53   Link #37
The Green One

Wait a minute, so Sasuke is trying to say that no actually really does mean no? My word, what a strange concept.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 08:08   Link #38
akumaten

Talking

THIS IS GREAT!!!!
I know this is all BS at this point
but
Spoiler:

Naruto himself still sucks for THINKING on trying to get Sasuke back after seeing that
And we have come full circle on this series downward spiral into suck

Last edited by akumaten; 2014-09-25 at 08:50. Reason: Double checking....
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 09:42   Link #39
itachi-san314

i'm withholding judgment on sasuke until his reasons are clear. he's obviously not bad. if he was he would have killed sakura and kakashi. and he wouldn't have cared to move the fight. he wanted to get naruto alone so he could talk to him away from others
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-25, 09:51   Link #40
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Naruto and Sasuke move at light speeds one minute they at the battlefield next minute they at the valley of the end...well okay.... I was so happy when Sakura got stabbed then my excitement died when it was just genjutsu but either way atleast she's quiet now. I wish they could fight somewhere else like we've already seen the Valley of the end I was hoping this time they would create their own legend from their battle or something like that. But atleast we got a chapter
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion