AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-29, 12:50   Link #41
itachi-san314

even if their arms are obliterated, they can still get arms back pretty easily. deidara had 2 arms after losing 1.5 of them completely. and i'm sure the healing that can be done by people now is a little more precise than kakuzu's rough work
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 12:54   Link #42
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
even if their arms are obliterated, they can still get arms back pretty easily. deidara had 2 arms after losing 1.5 of them completely. and i'm sure the healing that can be done by people now is a little more precise than kakuzu's rough work
Depends on whether or not they'll tap into the Rinnegan. And the question remains of why their arms would still be bandaged in this case--other than it just being a memento of their fight.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 13:01   Link #43
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
They should resolve everything (Yamato, Nagato, Konan....) at the 699th chapter and get a Hokage in the 700th chapter...

Last edited by bhl88; 2014-10-29 at 14:04.
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 13:17   Link #44
GDB

...What? Obito and Konan are dead.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:02   Link #45
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
...What? Obito and Konan are dead.
I think he missed that part, lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:04   Link #46
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I think he missed that part, lol
I mean someone giving news to Naruto that she died and Nagato's body being stolen and dumped somewhere.
Old 2014-10-29, 14:11   Link #47
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
I mean someone giving news to Naruto that she died and Nagato's body being stolen and dumped somewhere.
That's something that should have come up a long time ago, were it to come up at all. I don't see why it's important enough to devote part of the final two chapters to it.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:35   Link #48
dmaxzero

Ok.
I am really satisfied with this.
After all the bullcrap a good fight. Hope the conclusion manages to close well the circumstances and other loose ends.
dmaxzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 14:56   Link #49
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Oh yeah...I just realized Naruto's right hand is bandaged on that movie poster...wonder if Sasuke's left is bandaged or just not there....I can't find a clear picture.
Old 2014-10-29, 15:04   Link #50
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Conclusion just needs to be upbeat and feel good and I consider that a success and even if there's a movie coming, it needs to feel like an absolute end.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 15:29   Link #51
janipani

That's some rough sex they had there, but looking at those happy faces, it must have been worth it.

-Best anime was made in 80s-

Last edited by janipani; 2014-10-29 at 16:08.
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 15:32   Link #52
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I still don't get if Kurama is inside Naruto or that's just his ying
Old 2014-10-29, 15:37   Link #53
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 698: Naruto and Sasuke 5
Sasuke didn't managed to hit Naruto with his final blow, Naruto did.
They fight until both of them can't move. Sasuke still doesn't understand why Naruto won't give up on their friendship. Flashbacks, once again. At least, this one is necessary. The fight ended...ok for flashbacks. But during the fight, why flashbacks??? *talking about past chapters*.
Sasuke, at the beginning he saw Naruto worthless, but in time he understood that he's no different than him. Everyone rejected Naruto. Same goes for Sasuke...he was all alone, the last Uchiha.
When they were in Team 7, Sasuke acknowledged Naruto's power and he wanted to fight him to prove who is more powerful. He saw him improving his abilities, and so...he started to envy him. He sought to beat him, and he did. He won in Part I. SASUKE WON AND NARUTO LOST.
Now, things have changed. Sasuke has declared himself defeated. Naruto won. Not the fight...but he got Sasuke back. This is not the end I wanted, but it's ok. I wanted a fight until one of them can't move anymore and the other stand still. You know, just like in their final fight in PART I. Sasuke won the fight and left Naruto unconscious. This END I wanted. But it's OK like that. Not a great end for the final fight, but ok...
Stay calm. Sasuke will not die. He just talks nonsense. Why? He makes an appearance in NARUTO: the Last. So, he will not die because he will appear in the upcoming movie. Simple!
Their arm is ripped away because of the powerful blast they created in the fight, so...we'll just wait and see who will fix their arm. Predictions, predictions...
This Final Fight was ok, not what we all expected...but, huh, I hope this will be better in the Anime.
All that remains now, is to predict who will become Hokage. Naruto or Sasuke? Mostly of us will say Naruto, of course! The manga is named NARUTO for a reason.
We watched over 500+ episodes of Naruto (including Shippuden) with a kid saying in almost every episode: "I will be Hokage and I will surpass the previous Hokages", "Someday I will become Hokage and then people will acknowledge me". He said something like that. Right? RIGHT!!!! So, with this said, I'm very sure that Naruto will be the next Hokage. I hope Kishimoto will end the Manga with the most important thing: WHO WILL BE THE NEW HOKAGE? I hope he won't screw this up and postpone this until the release of the movie.
Next week will be THE END OF NARUTO. 2 CHAPTERS LEFT. 699 BLACK & WHITE +700 FULL COLOR.
THE FINAL CHAPTERS WILL BE RELEASED OFFICIALLY IN JAPAN, ON NOVEMBER 10/2014. Fortunately, we, (the Internet readers) get the change to read the manga earlier, which means THE END IS NEXT WEEK - 5/6 NOVEMBER 2014.
So, based on what we've seen...we could easily think how NARUTO WILL END.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 15:40   Link #54
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
I still don't get if Kurama is inside Naruto or that's just his ying
That's the Kurama inside Minato (not sure whether it's ying or yang), the Kurama that's with Naruto most of his life was captured by Sasuke along with the other Bijuu.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 15:54   Link #55
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
With two chapters left in the manga, that has as much importance, as "hey, what happened Gaara and Temari's brother? You know, the one with the puppets."

699 should be the Team 7 group hug and getting everyone out of IT and their reactions to being in dream world and what the hell happened. 700 should be a slight time skip showing everyone happy(maybe you get your romance) and the setup to the movie.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:06   Link #56
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
With two chapters left in the manga, that has as much importance, as "hey, what happened Gaara and Temari's brother? You know, the one with the puppets."
LOL for days
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:49   Link #57
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Holy. [BLEEP].

I'm...I'm genuinely pleased. Bravo Kishimoto. Bra-frakking-vo. You deserve a round of applause. Give him a hand Naruto and Sasuke. Oh..right, you're kinda missing those at the moment .

Very, VERY good chapter. The fight was short-lived and not all that impressive, but the final moments were worth every page. For the first time ever, I have no faults to say for this. I had a blast reading it.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-29, 16:55   Link #58
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post

699 should be the Team 7 group hug and getting everyone out of IT and their reactions to being in dream world and what the hell happened. 700 should be a slight time skip showing everyone happy(maybe you get your romance) and the setup to the movie.
This reminds me, there seems to no artwork of Yamato for the movie whatsoever. I wonder if he has just been forgotten again.
Old 2014-10-29, 17:00   Link #59
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Lol!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-10-29, 17:04   Link #60
bakato

Damn it. I'm actually crying.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion