Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-30, 12:40   Link #81
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Or because there's literally been nothing to affect any hetero ship in about a month? Just because the next chapter is the last chapter doesn't change anything, any argument that could be made in any direction is the same as it would have been a month ago.

If you want the storm, just wait for the next chapter. Especially if Kishi cops out and doesn't show any couples, since then people would expect it from the movie and argue until it's out. And then when the movie doesn't show anything, they'll look for anything within the last chapter and the movie to take into the context that they desire.

Of course, this only applies here, not tumblr since that place is an insane asylum.
So true lol, the explosion is going to be apocalyptic next week,
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 13:31   Link #82
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
No
JUST
NO!

Hunter X Hunter gives us proper insight between Gon and Killua.
Naruto and Sasuke's relationship is just, "I want to beat you/kill you/I'm jealous of you".
I was speaking more about the level of Bromance in this chapter than anything else.
It was almost the Bromance level HxH had during the Chimaera Ant Arc.

You're spot on with the dimensions of Naruto and Sasuke, though.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 23:02   Link #83
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

They can always get robot arms.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 23:05   Link #84
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
They can always get robot arms.
I had visions of Guilty Crown, personally.

I want to think that Naruto's arm being wrapped in bandages in the movie actually means something, but we'll see. It's hard to buy that they can't just heal it, honestly.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-30, 23:48   Link #85
BPD Renegade

Well, I was afraid the fight would end in a similar manner to how the last big fights have ended (i.e., far from swimmingly), but I'm happy with how this turned out. There's really some nostalgia in the conclusion, and like someone said earlier, it feels like the first half of the series again.

At this point, it really looks like Naruto's going to become Hokage while remaining a genin. Coincidentally, the chapter where he declares this (The 10th Question?) was my introduction into the manga, it being published in the first volume of Jump I ever bought.

Now who else feels exceedingly old right now?

--Edit--
I was just at Wikipedia, and saw this:
Quote:
Original run September 21, 1999 – November 10, 2014
It finally hit me.
BPD Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 00:56   Link #86
Exaligatory

BTW, what IS "that Jutsu" Jiraiya and Gamatora talking about?
Gamatora Said "that jutsu" is 4th Hokage's incomplete jutsu (not rasengan)

[IMG][/IMG]
Anyone with 3DS out there? add me please FC: 4914-5256-6375
Exaligatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 01:03   Link #87
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exaligatory View Post
BTW, what IS "that Jutsu" Jiraiya and Gamatora talking about?
Gamatora Said "that jutsu" is 4th Hokage's incomplete jutsu (not rasengan)
The incomplete Jutsu was the Rasengan. "That Jutsu" was the disturbing male version of the Harem no jutsu that Naruto used on Kaguya
Old 2014-10-31, 01:25   Link #88
Exaligatory

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The incomplete Jutsu was the Rasengan. "That Jutsu" was the disturbing male version of the Harem no jutsu that Naruto used on Kaguya
no no, Naruto already complete the Rasengan when against Pain (Rasen Shuriken)
Gerotora said it before Naruto go to training with Bee on Turtle Island.

.....and that disturbing reverse harem no jutsu, no way Minato create that

[IMG][/IMG]
Anyone with 3DS out there? add me please FC: 4914-5256-6375
Exaligatory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 02:27   Link #89
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So true lol, the explosion is going to be apocalyptic next week,
They might as well start exploding right now. Sakura and Hinata have both proclaimed their love interest*, and in the last few chapters we've been given no reason why either of them should change their minds. So you might as well get that SxS sig and avatar ready "milan kyubi".

For those in denial who still believe Sakura will "get over" Sasuke, I've got some news for you(well, it shouldn't be news): if she was still in love with him when he was a psychopath murderer who tried to shank her ass , "nice guy/normal Sasuke" will be like Casanova cubed. I think if Sasuke hid this deep sentiment he had for Naruto all along, he's likely to have some feelings for Sakura too; they did feel like family to him after all.

Its been fun to read them try to rationalize their fantasies, but its time to get to grips with reality now, and face the music.

(* Yes, Karin has too, but it seems like more of a crush for the purpose of comic relief as its always shown in a comical way. Sakura and Hinata's confessions have been shown to us in a very serious tone )
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 09:07   Link #90
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Zetsu goooo!!!!! the arms will be fixed with zetsu goo…..no? OK…but they will…maybe
Old 2014-10-31, 09:19   Link #91
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
They might as well start exploding right now. Sakura and Hinata have both proclaimed their love interest*, and in the last few chapters we've been given no reason why either of them should change their minds. So you might as well get that SxS sig and avatar ready "milan kyubi".

For those in denial who still believe Sakura will "get over" Sasuke, I've got some news for you(well, it shouldn't be news): if she was still in love with him when he was a psychopath murderer who tried to shank her ass , "nice guy/normal Sasuke" will be like Casanova cubed. I think if Sasuke hid this deep sentiment he had for Naruto all along, he's likely to have some feelings for Sakura too; they did feel like family to him after all.

Its been fun to read them try to rationalize their fantasies, but its time to get to grips with reality now, and face the music.

(* Yes, Karin has too, but it seems like more of a crush for the purpose of comic relief as its always shown in a comical way. Sakura and Hinata's confessions have been shown to us in a very serious tone )
Definitely agreed about Sakura not getting over Sasuke (even if it, much like Karin crawling back to him post-Kage Summit, makes absolutely no sense), but I'm not nearly as certain about Sasuke at all reciprocating. But then I've always felt the same way about Naruto and Hinata, and yet here we are.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 12:07   Link #92
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
It's hard to believe they can't get their arms back in a manga about zombies.
Well, Naruto will definately get his arm back, once Kyuubi-healing kicks in again.
And for Sasuke there should be a way too.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 12:20   Link #93
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Translation: 2014/10/31 Friday 1:30 ( Tokyo time ) The original last chapter of Naruto was handed. Thanks to everyone.. Posted by Masashi Kishimoto’s assistant

So it's really over!
At least Kishimoto will finally rest from writing Naruto weekly for 15 years. And he should, he deserves it!
Old 2014-10-31, 14:35   Link #94
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPD Renegade View Post
At this point, it really looks like Naruto's going to become Hokage while remaining a genin. Coincidentally, the chapter where he declares this (The 10th Question?) was my introduction into the manga, it being published in the first volume of Jump I ever bought.

Now who else feels exceedingly old right now?

--Edit--
I was just at Wikipedia, and saw this:

It finally hit me.
I'm young .... Sasuke also left becomning a chunnin so the most powerful ninjas are genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Well, Naruto will definately get his arm back, once Kyuubi-healing kicks in again.
And for Sasuke there should be a way too.
Madara was cut in half and he just casually grew his legs back lol...Naruto was growing eyeballs a few chapters back I'm sure he can whip something up... Rinnegan can do all sorts of things wouldn't suprise me if Sasuke imagined himself a new arm
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 15:59   Link #95
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinagami View Post
I'm young .... Sasuke also left becomning a chunnin so the most powerful ninjas are genin
I'm not saying Sasuke is a Chuunin, but didn't Genma tell him he was a Chuunin before the exam was interrupted? what happened to that?
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 22:49   Link #96
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I'm not saying Sasuke is a Chuunin, but didn't Genma tell him he was a Chuunin before the exam was interrupted? what happened to that?
oh snaps. i remember that. he called him a chuunin then sent him to chase gaara

(invisible text: jiraiya's surname is hatake)
Old 2014-10-31, 23:05   Link #97
coded321
He Who Games

there's something i'm still confused about. since kishi will finish the naruto manga, what's all the stuff about the "naruto: the last" movie being the beginning of "the start of a new era" project? will naruto still continue after the movie?
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-31, 23:28   Link #98
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
He told him he was chunin level power wise. Not that he is actually chunin!
Old 2014-11-01, 03:37   Link #99
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I can't believe we've only got one chapter left, amazing!
I loved the first series and part two till the Pain arc than wellXD

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 06:37   Link #100
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

Quote:
Yeah I remember that then Sasuke got ass kicked by Gaara/shukaku until Naruto saved everyone....maybe he was just boosting his confidence I thought the hokage was the one who promoted ranks like with Shikamaru I dnt think Genma has that authority
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion