AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-01-10, 17:45   Link #1061
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Is it even relevant in any way which way the emperor swung?
Old 2017-01-11, 13:25   Link #1062
drobertbaker
Major Lurker

Location: <clap> <clap> <clap> <clap> Deep in the Heart of Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas Free Zone View Post
All we've got is the translation of Sophie's description of Eliot as a "manwhore."
She did not call him a "manwhore"
She said he had undergone "断種" danshi sterilization, castration.
So she called him a eunuch.
Old 2017-01-11, 14:35   Link #1063
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by drobertbaker View Post
She did not call him a "manwhore"
She said he had undergone "断種" danshi sterilization, castration.
So she called him a eunuch.
Thanks for clarifying that. I'd wondered how accurate CR's subtitles were, but it was also a throwaway scene.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 09:28   Link #1064
RectangularCat

Actually it's hard to tell, if Sophie says 断種 danshu (sterilization) or 男娼 danshou (manwhore), because these words sound quite similar. But given translators usually work with the script (unless it's not available), CR's subs for this line were accurate.

Last edited by RectangularCat; 2017-01-20 at 09:39.
RectangularCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-20, 22:28   Link #1065
Shirohige

This show was last season's best. Too bad it's underappreciated.

Question though: Were Izetta and Fine leaving together in that house at the end or was Fine just visiting Izetta?
Shirohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-24, 13:38   Link #1066
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirohige View Post
This show was last season's best. Too bad it's underappreciated.

Question though: Were Izetta and Fine leaving together in that house at the end or was Fine just visiting Izetta?
Most likely visiting. Fine probably had her live there so Izetta could live out her days away from the spotlight. She probably didn't want the world to see how weak Izetta had become after the battle.
Old 2017-04-16, 12:14   Link #1067
Ray*

I just watched the show and while I never write comments, I just felt obliged in this one case.
My, oh my... So much wasted potential. It started good and I really liked the first three episodes but after that, the bad points just kept accumulating.
I really think that if the creators want to make an anme that's based on history, they MUST have an history expert who's specialized in the time period they are describing so that he can tell them what they can put into the show and what they can't. Otherwise we would get things that are truly unbelievable.
The fanservice was so unnecessary here that it really hurt watching it; a guard consisting of women? - yeahhh, riiight Elvira the journalist was so out of place, I thought she could have been in another anime but simply lost her way; one would think that she didn't have any respect to Fine when she started groping her just like that (Fine is a royalty, after all, and should be treated accordingly!). The coronation scene was simply stupid, stupid, stupid... no other way to describe it. I also expected Basler to have a bigger role, but instead he got demoted and substituted with another witch. Why even giving him a better plane then??? I think that at that point the writer wasn't too sure which way to take... and that doesn't speak well of him.
I also didn't like how the Eylstadt army managed to recover Izetta after she lost her battle against Sophie. The germanians should have taken her away immediately, after they got her in their hands and not leaving a possibility for Izetta to be saved.
These were the things I just couldn't be silent about. It's just my opinion and I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm too harsh on the show.
FINAL SCORE: 5/10 - because of the great first three episodes and the nice animation overall.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-08, 15:31   Link #1068
Kitsu Breaker

I want La Pucelle date/sex some girls from this serie, excep Fine x Izetta
here the list
Spoiler for size:

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-16, 12:59   Link #1069
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Episode 6 is full of retarded moments. The series tried to go moe for this episode and it stunk and sunk.

Fine needs to be shot this episode.
The way the girls were acting makes me want to puke.
The corset scene was unnecessary too.
Smaller boobs for all the girls and that scene wouldn't have to happen. Dumbasses.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-30, 21:48   Link #1070
Korol

in Episode 10 Luckily Izetta got Rescued or otherwise she.ll got paraded on Neu-Berlin and been Beheaded in international Television Ala B.J Blazkowicz got his head chopped off Courtesy of Frau Engel only for him had a new body attached his head on Wolfenstein 2 the New Colossus
Korol is offline   Reply With Quote