Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2014-03-28, 04:31   Link #5261
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saravis View Post
Interesting, I was also wondering if the power of imagination might require the opponent to do the imagining rather than just V doing it. However, it raises one question, how was V able to use his power on the unconscious captains?
Maybe he didn't. We don't have access to their perspectives. For all we know, they're still dreaming peacefully. Isane might just think they're dead due to his effect on her.

Don't know the reality of the situation, but the "fake Kenpachi" theory does have a truthy feel to it. Whatever is going on, the odd reiatsu conversation the Squad 11 grunts had is the key.
Old 2014-03-28, 05:56   Link #5262
swerv
Stay Up

I always used to be wrong when predicting fights but I think people are over analysing this 'imagination' ability, I think it's just going to come down to stronger willpower. Zaraki, after defeating Unohana, now fully remembers and knows he is the ultimate badass with a sword, I doubt anything this guy can imagine could shake his absolute knowledge of this fact. Also the pipsqueak Hitsugaya easily beat the last guy who had a similar ability with his virtual computer skills, that Yukio fullbringer guy, so it would be a travesty (being a Zaraki fan) if the one true Kenpachi fails.

Of course I also would like to believe in the theories that this may be Yachiru's power but don't forget she is still just a vice captain, one who hasn't been through the 'levelling up' experiences that Rukia has had for example.
Old 2014-03-28, 10:17   Link #5263
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swerv View Post
Of course I also would like to believe in the theories that this may be Yachiru's power but don't forget she is still just a vice captain, one who hasn't been through the 'levelling up' experiences that Rukia has had for example.
But we've never really had a set "level" for her to go "up" from. We just know she's more powerful than her demeanor and appearance would suggest, powerful enough that Kenpachi's ludicrous reiatsu doesn't even seem to register with her, when even other Captains are affected by it. But whether that level is "more than Ikkaku" (the absolute bare minimum, IMO) or current Rukia, or even higher, is the question that will hopefully be answered in the next few chapters. She should at least have the capacity to go Bankai, if not already a solid grasp on it.

I can't see her not figuring into the end of this battle one way or another, though. She's had too much of an appearance since Kenpachi drew first blood for her not to.
Old 2014-03-30, 19:01   Link #5264
swerv
Stay Up

Fingers crossed anyway Would be interesting to find out more about her.
Old 2014-04-02, 03:07   Link #5265
ranchan13

And this chapter once again disappoints.
Halfway through before the fight even starts
Practically no plot movement
Nothing of substance

Chalk up another week in which Naruto was [marginally] better
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 03:10   Link #5266
Meltyred

At least the art looked nice.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 03:20   Link #5267
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well.. the art is too big.. which makes the chapter become very short

at least we could see Kenpachi slicing a missile...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 04:40   Link #5268
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Wow, so Gremmy never had to kill anyone because no one ever challenged him outright, his reputation scared people away. But now, he's facing someone who isn't afraid of him, who actually dares him to go all out. Now Gremmy's intent on putting Kenpachi in his place, or dying in the attempt. I guess we'll soon see, if Kenpachi's strength truly is beyond imagination. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 04:46   Link #5269
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

So Gremmy is a combination of Aureolus Izzard (reality warping) and Accelerator (obsession over becoming the strongest). This obsession is probably the reason why Papa and the other guy seem to pity Gremmy.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 05:14   Link #5270
DarkHollowIchigo

Now you've done it, eyekenpatch off.
Old 2014-04-02, 06:12   Link #5271
flack

Lol Kenpachi has eye patch, shikai release now, and presumably then bankai. Each will multiply his strength.
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 07:24   Link #5272
DarkHollowIchigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Lol Kenpachi has eye patch, shikai release now, and presumably then bankai. Each will multiply his strength.
Kenpachi having shikai/bankai is still a greyzone, if he has/aquired both then i hope it is more then just pure strenght "something he already has".
Old 2014-04-02, 07:56   Link #5273
Chase

No comment on chapter 575
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 10:05   Link #5274
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHollowIchigo View Post
Kenpachi having shikai/bankai is still a greyzone, if he has/aquired both then i hope it is more then just pure strenght "something he already has".
he's going to use three hands at once
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 10:37   Link #5275
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Don't forget he's still only using one hand!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 11:11   Link #5276
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Dem quincies got nukes, I repeat, they are about to launch NUUUUUKEZ! I've probably said this before, but sometimes this over the top stuff is outright hilarious.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-02, 11:41   Link #5277
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
at least we could see Kenpachi slicing a missile...
Actually, we couldn't. We see the missile, intact, then we see a long distance shot of the arena, covered by an explosion, then we see the missile cut in half, then it explodes. Ah well, at least this week there wasn't a frame where I'm looking at it going, "What the f**k is that supposed to be?"

At least we finally find out what happened to Askin Nakk le Varr. Apparently our beloved 12th Captain(s) just let him walk right out of the Research Society...

And what's with Mr. Gegegege? Is that a bowl he's floating around in?
Old 2014-04-02, 12:46   Link #5278
saravis

Wow, this has got to be one of the slowest fights I have ever seen. Next chapter V takes his hands out of his pocket, chapter after that he takes off his hood, chapter after that he unbuttons his coat; oh snap now its serious bizness.
Old 2014-04-02, 14:54   Link #5279
Wandering Soul

These chapter are feeling shorter and shorter but at least this fight is somewhat interesting.
Old 2014-04-02, 15:34   Link #5280
ChampDream
Alive

It look like the fight is going to heat up next chapter.

Tags
bleach, chapter