Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-30, 14:48   Link #1261
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe View Post
Well, that's Matsu.... I bet she has robotic tentacles in her room...

Actually, she reminds me of Watsu (of Tenchi fame).
And Kazehana would not enjoy them as much? altho she would prefer the more normal vibrators....altho a sake bottle will do i a fix....
wut? :P
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 14:54   Link #1262
kujoe
from head to heel

Minato better come up with a schedule on how he would spend his days if he does end up marrying all of them.

But seriously man, I didn't say that either Kazehana and Matsu are sexual deviants. Pervs definitely, but Matsu is the one who acts like the dirty old man between the two of them.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 15:01   Link #1263
ZippyDSM

Quote:
Minato better come up with a schedule on how he would spend his days if he does end up marrying all of them.

But seriously man, I didn't say that either Kazehana and Matsu are sexual deviants. Pervs definitely, but Matsu is the one who acts like the dirty old man between the two of them.
That was before you tied to make exceptions for Kazehana :P

A prev is a prev and both are just a delicious but in different ways
Old 2008-09-30, 15:09   Link #1264
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
That was before you tied to make exceptions for Kazehana :P
Wait, what?

Unless I misread something, Matsu wasn't called a sexual deviant in the original quoted post. My reply was about Kazehana in the first place. I'm just saying there's a difference between calling someone a perv and calling someone a sexual deviant.
Old 2008-09-30, 17:40   Link #1265
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Akitsu is rather slow minded XDXD

I was thinking that maybe Akitsu will lose the fight with on of minatos sekirei... and while the mark disappearing she sees that Mikagami leaves her like a toy... becouse she has no number then MBI dont know that she is running around the city so her lose in battle wont infrom the recovery squad...
Pretty good theory , it's very plausible and make a question appears if Re-activated sekireis like Akitsu doesn't have a Mark , how they would be defeated ? the only way to win agaisnt them is to give them heavy damages ...
or like yume self desactivation ?

Quote:
So I was thinking maybe when she was at the ground and her sekirei mark disappeared the winner sekirei was waiting for MBI but they didnt came so Minato decided to take her with them since they cant leave her like that at ground and leave (minato is to kind hearted)... while minato was treating Akitsu she reacted to him and reacivated but with her sekirei mark at her back ^^
She said she envious Homura who can be wing in the chapter 63 ....
I can't wait too see her personality, if she wolud stay with her actual personality or if she will fall totally in love for( i don't know it i must use to or for ..) minato
it would be funny if she will be shy or cute if she loves minato like miya do for Takehito

Hey but let's speculate about akitsu Number ....
I think she was the number 7 because she seems too powerful to be a two digit sekirei , and she look older than the three digit sekireis
In addition she got a problem And with Takehito death this one was not able to fix her like he do with homura
( i suppose that Homura were the last sekirei he fix because Miya apologize to homura in that chapter )

So if homura awoke after the 5 sekireis and Takehito get killed his remplacant were not able to fix akitsu and he let her alone ...
Old 2008-09-30, 17:54   Link #1266
Ultenth

There is a reason since the beginning I've called her Kazehana-oneesan and that is because, as kujoe stated, that is her defining characteristic. That of the drunken oneesan type. It's a fairly standard anime character archtype, but I honestly don't think I've seen one before that I liked so much. I really never find anything super appealling about it in general, but for some reason the Kazehana version I really like.

Matsu is definitely more of the ecchi character type, but also a smart megumi type, which is actually a pretty uncommon and thus interesting character combination. To be honest before Kazehana's introduction she was probably my favorite character, just because it was different and amusing to me. Kazehana isn't really a sexual deviant, she's just an older more mature woman who is more comfortable with herself, and thus acts more up-front about things.
Ultenth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:41   Link #1267
zibi88

Yeah more mature XD remember appron scene ;] and Miyas reaction to it ;] (miya is the most mature from all of them)

But if you look then Kazehana somehow resambles Yume ^^ I'm talking about the "love" thing yume and kazehana know that love is the real power and both do anything for it ^^

Kazehana is simply more experianced since she lives longer then most of minatos pack (not including matsu since she was in the 1invasion aswell)

well kazehana in the past was drinking alcohol to drown her past since she was dumped by the person she loved so it was a blow at her... yet after Minato winged her she stoped doing that ^^ now she is obsesed with minato and teasing tsukiumi

Maybe Akitsu's freezed heart would warm up after knowing Minato ^^ the same like Kazehana and her talk that her love for that person was melted ^^ so Akitsus personality would change eather ^^ it would be nice if akitsu was nr07 right after homura since their pwoer was somehow equal (so minato would have many single numbers XD 2,3,6,7,8 (yume if she pops out again), 9 and help from 1)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 04:23   Link #1268
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
lol minato needs more double digit sekireis he's hoarding the single digits

well my initial guess is also that akitsu may be number 7 because i dont support the theory that she is unnumbered. sure she's a disused sekirei, not really unnumbered. but if going by power level she might also be a 3 digit-er
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 04:36   Link #1269
zibi88

nah 3digits its rather imposible since 3digits are the ones who are young like Ku-chan, Shina or that red sekirei (teenage-child) and Akitsu lookes a lot more older ^^ I think she might be single number or 2digits but very close to single like 11-15
Old 2008-10-01, 04:42   Link #1270
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
nah 3digits its rather imposible since 3digits are the ones who are young like Ku-chan, Shina or that red sekirei (teenage-child) and Akitsu lookes a lot more older ^^ I think she might be single number or 2digits but very close to single like 11-15
looks can be deceiving haihane's a 3digit and she doesn'y look very young
Old 2008-10-01, 05:02   Link #1271
zibi88

heh I was looking at manga and I noticed something in first chapter ^^ well after musubi went with yukari shoping we see Kazehana, Kagari, Matsu (all single numbers) and later we see Akitsu so maybe she really is a single digit in reality

And there is one thing about Akitsu maybe she had an ashikabi but he wanted to hurt her (rape or something what she didnt wanted it) since her shirt at top is somehow open compared to lower part of shirt and in safe defence she killed him... those blood stains are mostly not hers... and after that her sekirei crest changed location and she started to say she is broken (becouse she killed her own ashikabi)

Well we dont know about the details but all the sekirei in first chapter somehow ended up as minatos sekirei so maybe akitsu will join the party in future XD

I was wondering would Kazehana recognize Minato if she met him at the street like in the first chapter (where musubi was shoping with yukari)

edit: sorry for that next post but page had and error and it made double post >__>

Last edited by zibi88; 2008-10-01 at 06:39.
Old 2008-10-01, 08:07   Link #1272
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Crossposting for the sake of my love!

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 08:15   Link #1273
ShadowThingy

it will definatly be an interesting twist if Akitsu does become one of Minato's sekirei, guess well find out

on another note, am I the only one who thinks that Takehito isnt dead? he seems too important to the story and I have a feeling that there's going to be a pivital plot twist revolving around him in a future chapter
ShadowThingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 08:51   Link #1274
zibi88

Well he could died in one of those invasions so Miya after that stopped to fight and left disciplinary squad and opened the inn so she could help other people like Takehito did before he died.

Other option is that Takehito changed at heart and Miya no longer recognized the person who she used to love so for her that old Takehito her love died...

Maybe we will learn about it later... but I wonder why Kazehana had such a sad face when she asked if Minato knows who his father was... well maybe becouse Minaka took Takami and not her or simply becouse Minatos father is dead and he doesnt know who was his father (later at the bridge kazehana mad mad face at Takami maybe becouse she stole Minaka or becouse she didnt told Minato about his dad)
Old 2008-10-01, 09:00   Link #1275
tzia_n
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowThingy View Post
it will definatly be an interesting twist if Akitsu does become one of Minato's sekirei, guess well find out

on another note, am I the only one who thinks that Takehito isnt dead? he seems too important to the story and I have a feeling that there's going to be a pivital plot twist revolving around him in a future chapter
not everyone important to the story needs to be alive. he can still move the plot even in his grave

but in any case i think he's dead simply because sekirei isn't a series that usually mindfucks with us since miya says her husband is dead i'll take her word... for now
Old 2008-10-01, 12:27   Link #1276
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
... but I wonder why Kazehana had such a sad face when she asked if Minato knows who his father was... well maybe becouse Minaka took Takami and not her or...
It's probably that.

With the info we have right now, Minaka is the most likely person to be Minato's father. Minato asking that question simply brings to surface memories that Kazehana considers painful or sad.

Actually, I would like to see some character development for Kazehana in this front. How does falling in love with the son of her previous love affect her? Has she truly moved on? Just imagine the family reunions in this household. Talk about meeting the parents...
Old 2008-10-01, 12:52   Link #1277
ZippyDSM

Quote:
It's probably that.

With the info we have right now, Minaka is the most likely person to be Minato's father. Minato asking that question simply brings to surface memories that Kazehana considers painful or sad.

Actually, I would like to see some character development for Kazehana in this front. How does falling in love with the son of her previous love affect her? Has she truly moved on? Just imagine the family reunions in this household. Talk about meeting the parents...
Ya but dad runs a harem factory...its going to be odd no matter what happens.
Old 2008-10-01, 12:52   Link #1278
zibi88

Well if Minaka is Minatos and Yuakris dad then he never showed any interest in his own children and it passed 19years (since minato is this old).... he cant say that he didnt know about it since its hard not to see wife pregnant (9months) and few years later second child...

And if he was then why Takami hide their fathers existance... is it becouse Minaka is psyho and acts like god (and all he did was to steal others technology and make them as his own inventions) so to protect her children from that person or simply she wanted to hide the possibility for bad people (who invided the island) to kidnap minato or yukari in order to hand over the technology ? maybe since Takami took them away from city to country side and gave surname after herself

But its strange that Kazehana knows something (minatos father) that Matsu the wisdom sekirei doesnt know ^^ She is in Minatos pack becouse Minato resambles her past love so loving him is like having a part of that man :P but mostly she wants to protect him from harm and will do everything to protect him ^^
Old 2008-10-01, 13:17   Link #1279
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
But its strange that Kazehana knows something (minatos father) that Matsu the wisdom sekirei doesnt know ^^ She is in Minatos pack becouse Minato resambles her past love so loving him is like having a part of that man :P but mostly she wants to protect him from harm and will do everything to protect him ^^
It may have started out that way, but ultimately it was Minato's display of love and compassion for his sekirei in the bridge arc that sealed the deal and won her over. Still, the fact that Minato looks like his father is sure to affect her somewhat I think.
Old 2008-10-01, 13:44   Link #1280
KuroYume
French Otaku, a bit geeky

When i reading your theory about sekireis
I just realized that we don't know anything about Tsukiumi Past !!!

She seems to have bad memories of his regulation .... , and what is the reason of her hatred against the ashikabis ? she said she was aiming to became the strongest to proof that she doesn"t need ashikabi to beat other sekirei but i think there was a deeper reason

When she was winged she says " I was probably searching someone like that ..."
someone who can understand her so in reality she was searching her ashikabi

Tags
action, harem, seinen, sekirei