AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > GATE

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-07-15, 02:15   Link #61
hchop

Someone must have been very bored, and had too much time in their hands:

The description in video says this: When a portal from another world appears in Ginza, Tokyo and Peach Creek, USA a legion of soldiers and monsters emerge to attack the city and cul-de-sac. Thanks to their far more advanced weaponry, strength, rage and tactics, the Japan Self-Defense Forces (JSDF) the Eds, and the Kanker sisters easily repel the enemy. After the battle the Japanese and Americans establish a forward base of operations to force the Roman-styled empire of the other world to open peace negotiations. And while that is happening, each inhabitant travel to each worlds, some of the JSDF use this to go to both the Gate world and Peach Creek, JSDF soldier/otaku Itami shows them Japanese traditions, anime and video games, while the kids from the cul-de-sac use this to visit and show them the American life-styles such as jawbreakers, football, biking, monster movies, and Rolf introduces his country's culture, Jimmy sees it as an opportunity to see fairy tale creatures, while Eddy uses this to make a fortune and scam the impressionable Gate world inhabitants, while Ash Williams works at the new S-Mart in Peach Creek, while observing the Gate world creatures. Meanwhile, Tyruule, a sex slave seeks revenge on the abusive Prince Zorzal by seizing Earth's darkest secrets: the Necronomicon Ex-Mortis and the Lament Configuration. It works, she brought back the Deadites, Jason Voorhees and the Cenobites, as they kill the Emperor and torture Zorzal and turn him into a Cenobite. Regretful, Tyruule gathers the Earth's forces for help, as the kids from Peach Creek, the JSDF, a star warrior named Kirby, two elves, a goddess, a demi-goddess, a resurrected Japanese teen turned hero, and the chosen one himself Ash Williams, travel to the Gate world before the evil forces take it over and come back to their world.

Kirby and Ed Edd n Eddy aside, I think the Evil Dead in Gate, or even Cenobites in Gate would be something. You gotta admit, 3:33-3:40 does seem satisfying. And Rory Mercury and Pinhead interacting sounds interesting. But personally, I kinda find the idea of the Gate opening in the cul-de-sac in Ed, Edd n Eddy interesting. The empire attacks and the Kankers retaliate. And I kinda find Kirby in Gate interesting, for funny stuff, imagine King Dedede vs Prince Zorzal.
Old 2017-07-04, 02:05   Link #62
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Suddenly had this thought of GATE/GTA V...

Don't ask how it happened.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2017-07-04, 04:06   Link #63
The 48th Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Suddenly had this thought of GATE/GTA V...

Don't ask how it happened.
Write this. I demand you.
Old 2017-07-04, 22:13   Link #64
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Currently not in plans.

I think it could work if the Gate op is in-universe, worked out with auspices of the UNSC and that Merryweather (part of their blackmail) would get the criminal trio to work as MW PMCs assessing the situation and use their cover to do heists against the Empire as part of reparations or just outright bankrupt Zorzal when the UNSC learns of his treachery.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2017-07-07, 02:57   Link #65
Rimbo99

Gate and the Impact on the Marvel Universe

The discussion here is more of less for all fans of Gate to enjoy how the events of the Gate will impact in the Marvel Universe rather than invading the original setting. You could role play or put a spin on how this change will effect even more.

Phase 1: The Invasion on Manhattan It was just another warm sunny day in New York. The civilians there were just casually minding their own business, either driving their fancy cars or having a stroll with friends. Despite 'recent events', it wasn't going to stop them to have a wonderful time in the Big Apple.

Just when things continued to be normal, a massive structure appeared in Times Square. The locals, curious slowly approached the structure only to find something worse. Exiting out of the structure were a blend of men and monsters. With one roar, the city went into panic.

An army poured into Manhattan, slaughtering or capturing anyone in their wake. It wasn't long for the police to arrive but they were barely holding this unknown enemy. Just when it seems everything was about to get worse, a familiar set of webs caught the weapon wielded hands of the soldiers.

"Woah there! Didn't mommy taught you that you shouldn't run around with sharp objects?"

It was the one, the only friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Our web slinger took immediate action after wrapping up a squad of these soldiers. Swinging towards the streets, Spider Man fired webs into faces of the soldiers with one of them shouting his comrades to destroy the pest.

While Spider Man could slip away from the ground forces, he wasn't ready for the air forces. Thankfully, he wasn't alone. Beams and lightning from the sky decimated many dragons. Arriving were the Thor and Iron Man.

Iron-Man asked "Anyone explain to me why Times Square has become something out of Peter Jackson?"

Spider-Man immediately filled them in, "Long story short, the city's under attacked by an army of Romans, trolls, ogres, pig men, beastmen and dragons and it all has something to do with that portal in Times Square."

"That's all I needed to hear. Not to worry, this isn't my first time in a Mid eval festival. All we need to do is to put the apple in the mouth."

One by one, heroes of New York emerged to counter the threat. Captain America lead a charge, Hulk smashed through the opposition, Punisher delivers vengeance on behalf of the souls that were lost and many more.

The Empire who initially had the upper hand was losing ground every second that passed. They hadn't these many Apostles before. What did they charged into?

Suddenly, a shadow enveloped them. They looked up and saw a massive creature unleashing what could be God's wrath and unleashing metal dragons and metal men from its body.

Inside the flying 'giant', an agent informed his superior.

"Director Fury, our forces are engaging the enemy. So far, they couldn't put a dent on us." said Agent Coulson.

"Make sure it stays that way and get me the Avengers."

The Empire pulled back. The enemy was stronger than they anticipated. However getting back was the most difficult they ever faced thanks to a certain God of Thunder who demanded they stand down. They did without complaints.

Anyway, that was my take on if Gate crossover to the Marvel Universe. Please do enjoy your time and make stories of your own here.
Old 2018-08-28, 13:16   Link #66
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Currently not in plans.

I think it could work if the Gate op is in-universe, worked out with auspices of the UNSC and that Merryweather (part of their blackmail) would get the criminal trio to work as MW PMCs assessing the situation and use their cover to do heists against the Empire as part of reparations or just outright bankrupt Zorzal when the UNSC learns of his treachery.
Must be ONI that pull strings so intense like that but i prefer that Zorzal will be scared by the Spartan Fireteam that a four Spartan can defeat thousand of Imperial Oprichnina effortessly.

Still, i really want to write this fanfic about UNSC involvement. Perhaps the Empire will be shocked about a Strident or Heavy Frigate with the nickname of "Iron Dragon" on it. A Cruiser or above is too exaggerated unless micro slipspace jump can be made :v
Closed Thread