AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-18, 14:22   Link #19001
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Index confessed that she loves Touma in the end of vol 01 but that Touma is dead and this Touma is just an empty shell.
... By "that Touma is dead" do you mean the first or the second?!
By "this Touma is an empty shell" are you talking about the second or the third?!
'cause I'm pretty sure it's the second that heard the confession ... and the third has the second's memories anyway

Quote:
Ah, if its arousal then Index manage it when she sleeps on his bed. Touma sleeps on his bathroom because a certain nun stole his bed.
Don't be hasty, wasn't that one a "normal nosebleed" instead of an arousal, if I'm not wrong?

Quote:
Kaori is different league dammit. Don't compare kids! to a lady!. KAORI! KAORI! KAORI-NEECHAN!!!!
Fair enough
Old 2012-07-18, 15:45   Link #19002
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Don't be hasty, wasn't that one a "normal nosebleed" instead of an arousal, if I'm not wrong?
Do you know what implies a nosebleed for japan, right? Ah, and don't forget Daihaisesai .
Old 2012-07-18, 16:02   Link #19003
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
... By "that Touma is dead" do you mean the first or the second?!
By "this Touma is an empty shell" are you talking about the second or the third?!
'cause I'm pretty sure it's the second that heard the confession ... and the third has the second's memories anyway
the second heard the confession, but since it wasn't for him and for the old Touma he didn't pry into it
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-07-18, 16:28   Link #19004
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
the second heard the confession, but since it wasn't for him and for the old Touma he didn't pry into it
Which is ironic because Touma acts almost the same except for some of his former believes and Index usually says "Touma is still Touma" on various instances through the novels and emphasized it before Touma fought Gabriel .
Old 2012-07-18, 20:36   Link #19005
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Do you know what implies a nosebleed for japan, right? Ah, and don't forget Daihaisesai .
But THAT nosebleed wasn't because of that, he woke up with it in the bathtub, cause he ate too many peanuts or something, not because of Index. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
Old 2012-07-18, 21:14   Link #19006
Miraluka
Banned

I
Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
But THAT nosebleed wasn't because of that, he woke up with it in the bathtub, cause he ate too many peanuts or something, not because of Index. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
He woke up because of the nosebleed caused by peanuts and also its implied that his condition got worse because of a sleeping Index, just read vol.5's prologue maybe my memory tricks me since its been long since I read it.

Btw, I noticed about 65% of fanservice of the series involves Index and Touma .______.
Old 2012-07-18, 21:34   Link #19007
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
He woke up because of the nosebleed caused by peanuts and also its implied that his condition got worse because of a sleeping Index, just read vol.5's prologue maybe my memory tricks me since its been long since I read it.
For what I remember it got worse because Index started biting him off, not simply because he was seeing her (the extra noise bleed actually stopped their argument). Are you saying that he has those kinky preferences?

As said, cigar is just cigar... Sometimes.
Old 2012-07-18, 21:38   Link #19008
leukrota

At Wilfriback's suggestion, I re-read said prologue and there's no mention of the nosebleed getting worse... Nonetheless I found something more disturbing.
Quote:
Kamijou’s face blushes in the darkness, but he shakes his head. Index’s casual actions stem from her trust in Kamijou- maybe slightly different to actual romantic feelings for Kamijou. The impression she gives people is that of a pure child, without an ounce of adultness in her.
and
Quote:
To be honest, Kamijou almost couldn’t handle it when he had seen Index’s sleeping expression. Index’s sleeping expression had been extremely cute, and her pure-white legs had also made Kamijou swallow his drool.
Seems like my mind had subconsciously forgotten that part. Touma definitely has lolicon tendencies... then again, he also had clear reactions to Kaori and Fukiyose, maybe deep down he's like Aogami Pierce, anything goes for him.

Damn it again, I don't want to see him end up with Index, any other is fine... Itsuwa, Mikoto, Kaori, Fukiyose, Seria, Maria, those would all be decent candidates... why can't it be someone like Seria? *sigh*
Old 2012-07-18, 22:28   Link #19009
Acer
Death to the infidels!

As long as he does not end up with the Accelerator, do not mind him being a lolicon.
Old 2012-07-18, 22:39   Link #19010
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Well of course some people would think Index is a loli...

I on the other can't agree with such a thing...
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-07-18, 22:47   Link #19011
leukrota

Well, if you read the excerpts I quoted, Touma sees her as a child... yet he drools over her legs ... wouldn't that make him a lolicon?
Old 2012-07-18, 23:03   Link #19012
Acer
Death to the infidels!

and a very dangerous, because he is restraining his desire, when blasting will be a great disaster for the index.
Old 2012-07-18, 23:10   Link #19013
leukrota

Thinking again about it, perhaps the best one would be Kaori, she'd be the most appropriate one to straighten his impulses into something healthier...
Old 2012-07-18, 23:12   Link #19014
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Yeah another fault in Touma (writes down) ^^ please proceed.
Old 2012-07-18, 23:23   Link #19015
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Well, if you read the excerpts I quoted, Touma sees her as a child... yet he drools over her legs ... wouldn't that make him a lolicon?
Pure-white legs are always something to lust over regardless of how the owner looks like.

In addition, to quote someone, "If Index is a loli then so would be Mikoto since they're the same age with only 1 head difference in high. It's not like she's Last Order. I also support that silky white legs are to be desired and should be viewed separately".
Old 2012-07-18, 23:37   Link #19016
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira
For what I remember it got worse because Index started biting him off, not simply because he was seeing her (the extra noise bleed actually stopped their argument). Are you saying that he has those kinky preferences? .
Maybe, afterall he began to feel guilty during daihaseisai only because she didn't bite him .
Old 2012-07-19, 00:00   Link #19017
tsunade666

Quote:
Damn it again, I don't want to see him end up with Index, any other is fine... Itsuwa, Mikoto, Kaori, Fukiyose, Seria, Maria, those would all be decent candidates... why can't it be someone like Seria? *sigh*
Cause it's To Aru Majutsu no Index

And remember that its only meant to be a 1 volume but it expanded into monstrosity volume and has 2nd part too which is new testament.

Reading the first volume again will give you a different feeling between the relationship of Touma and Index.

Because after that volume it become stellar or stagnant or static. They become fine as to stay that way but that change at the end of old testament. The confrontation of Index and Touma at the star of Bethlehem greatly change that.... or so I hope >_> or maybe its for Touma's part only but after that. He really promised that he will return to her side.
Old 2012-07-19, 00:14   Link #19018
Flere821
Lurker

Adding to the current discussion, I'm pretty sure after the 'Ero-Fallen-Angel' incident it completely killed any sexual fantasies Touma have of Kanzaki It made enough of a (negative) impression on Touma when he saw Kanzaki again after that, it was the the first thing he said and it didn't sound like a fond memory
Old 2012-07-19, 00:32   Link #19019
Miraluka
Banned

I don't think so, its the 'angel' part that shocked him, probably a reminding him of Misha from vol.4. By that logic Index's biting habits would have killed any "interest" from Touma the first volume, yet he kept calling her angel ero-maid making fun of Kaori.

Btw, I think Kaori will have more focus now that Kamachi set up the bar high by introducing new saints and their ranking and the current power level of the enemies.
Old 2012-07-19, 00:56   Link #19020
leukrota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
In addition, to quote someone, "If Index is a loli then so would be Mikoto since they're the same age with only 1 head difference in high. It's not like she's Last Order. I also support that silky white legs are to be desired and should be viewed separately".
To me, the main problem is the attitude, Index not only looks but acts like a kid. I got the same eeky feeling when watching chobits (don't ask me why in hell I watched that) Mikoto on the other hand acts like a teen (and looks like a teen, not a kid, but that's besides the point)

Lessar has about the same proportions as Index (and hell, she's maybe even the same age) yet I don't find the image of her and Touma as disturbing.

... Now that I think about it, Lessar failed to get the reaction she expected out of Touma, maybe it really is the "innocence" what gets him.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen