AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-01-06, 10:04   Link #50081
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Nonono, the other Meister.
*cough*

My theory: You guys are practically idols, why not BE idols and fly IS at the same time?

Instant cash ringer.

The Rafale-based frame Vanda M. Joaquim is the titular mech of [Infinite Stratos Vandam I]. It is equipped with the Invent System built by the late Professor Thongu. It borrows from AGE Builder's self-evolution idea and mixes it with IS' ability to evolve over time. The ISverse concept goes by using Equalizers built using data gathered by the Vandam to upgrade the entire ASEAN Foundation's IS, allowing them to maintain lockstep with the technological advantage of the other big powers. Mix in with a whole lot of Gundam-esque tropes and the ASEAN Foundations penchant for Rafales, you have a Rafale-centric fic.

[The Infinite Stratos] on the other hand is a reboot that places the focus squarely on Byakushiki. Running in the background is a ZECT-like organization led by the Imperial Family. Crown Princess Ai manipulates things from within and created a force that utilizes Uchiganes distributed in Japan and home-grown Idols equipped with hand-held Equalizers called Shikigami to fight off a threat lurking in the shadows of the international political scene. As the Orimura and Shinonono families traditionally served the Hibicus bloodline, Ai intends to disguise an army of IS as Idols, with Byakushiki as the Samurai lords, and the Shinonono miko as her Doumyoji. While Ichika's Byakushiki evolved to take advantage of his Clairvoyance-type ISP ability, his little sister and small-time idol Kaoru/Magi Karon can activate a Shikigami without an Uchigane equipped for 30 seconds (the duration of the Shikigami's spare battery). To study this mystery further, Orimura Kaoru is drafted into the Teikoku Sentai along with friends Sarashiki Kanazashi and Wakabayashi Kon, completing the group that would be known as UCHIKENGER. In The Infinite Stratos, Byakushiki, its harem, and Crown Princess Ai's Uchikengers all tackle the mystery of the world of The Infinite Stratos from different angles. That is why in this story, there's Uchiganes everywhere!
Old 2014-01-06, 10:10   Link #50082
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
A random thought.
Why is it that there are so many nations that are keen on getting data on Byakushiki? Is Akatsubaki's existence still unknown outside ISA?
Akatsubaki's existence is known, but firstly, nobody want to be on the wrong side of the little sister of Dr. Shinonono. Secondly, Byakushiki is the most wanted 'cause it's Orimura Ichika's IS and it was made by Shinonono Tabane.
Old 2014-01-06, 10:19   Link #50083
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I oddly remember a manga... about shoujo-ai...

Inspires me to think about a what if...

What if Ichika got run over by an alien. Then to keep him alive, the alien basically possessed him. So the alien is living out Ichika's life while mending him. But he isn't Ichika and has no memories that Ichika has. The alien has no ideas of the culture of earth, nothing. All he knows is that he has to live as Ichika until Ichika comes back to a full recovery.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 10:59   Link #50084
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
"Ik-kun, here is your new machine!"

"Wait... Dr. Tabane, are you crazy?! That is hell lot of funnel!"
Oh yeah! No Kill like Overkill!
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-06, 17:51   Link #50085
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hmmm, the Imperial Regalia of Japan - the Three Sacred Treasures:

...The Sword - Kusanagi, that represents Valor, (Chifuyu)

...The Mirror of Yata, that represents Wisdom, (Madoka)

...The Jewel of Yasakani, that represents Benevolence, (Ichika)

Before you go /rage over Madoka being for 'Wisdom', can you really see her being 'Benevolence'...? Yeah, didn't think so.

No story is set to this particular idea, but the idea is there nonetheless... ^_____^
Old 2014-01-06, 18:08   Link #50086
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

I think it would be much more appropriate if you compare the three to the children of Izanagi: Ichika as Susanoo, Madoka as Tsukuyomi, and Chifuyu as Amateratsu.
Old 2014-01-06, 18:53   Link #50087
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Ichika as Susanoo,
That's an insult to Susanoo.
Old 2014-01-06, 19:54   Link #50088
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

That would have come out later - in many ways, those items correspond to the 3 of them. ...still, impressive that you know about them enough to suggest using them.

As for who is who... :3
Old 2014-01-06, 20:17   Link #50089
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Say, just having this weird idea of Ichika and Chifuyu voluteered to go to a far African country for humantarian purpose, and BANG!, they found themself faced hundred of local militarymen and even an invading country in order to protect a village.

Basically, it's God Mode Chifuyu vs. Conventional Weapon.
Old 2014-01-06, 20:36   Link #50090
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Say, just having this weird idea of Ichika and Chifuyu voluteered to go to a far African country for humantarian purpose, and BANG!, they found themself faced hundred of local militarymen and even an invading country in order to protect a village.

That's quite unfair for the invading country.
Old 2014-01-06, 20:43   Link #50091
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:

That's a war crime already (against Chifuyu).
Old 2014-01-06, 20:45   Link #50092
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, only Ichika has an IS, and that is for handling the enemy aircraft. Chifuyu must faced the whole ground force: Infantry and Artillery, alone with what is basically a scaled-down White Knight's sword.
Old 2014-01-06, 20:59   Link #50093
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Aaaghh i hate padding!
Old 2014-01-06, 21:52   Link #50094
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Well, only Ichika has an IS, and that is for handling the enemy aircraft. Chifuyu must faced the whole ground force: Infantry and Artillery, alone with what is basically a scaled-down White Knight's sword.
I think I'll write a fanfic: Chifuyu's letter to all fanfiction writer of Infinite Stratos Character Creation and Fanfiction Discussion

Stop making me over-powered, you fool!
Old 2014-01-06, 22:09   Link #50095
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Aaaghh i hate padding!
Stop it - padding is my job.

*pat pat*

Chifuyu: ... and just where are you putting your hands, you imbecile?

0.o.... ... it was worth it in the en/slash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
I think I'll write a fanfic: Chifuyu's letter to all fanfiction writer of Infinite Stratos Character Creation and Fanfiction Discussion

Stop making me over-powered, you fool!
Well this wouldn't happen if we didn't get a clearer picture of what Chifuyu-sama is actually capable of in the anime...! And Chifuyu can't never be too overpowered. :3

... unless she beats Zangar in a one-on-one. But dammit, if there was a person who could do that, she'd be the one. XD
Old 2014-01-06, 22:47   Link #50096
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Sangar Zonvolt? Nah, I don't think so. Even Kenshin would had has a hard time with him.
Old 2014-01-06, 22:57   Link #50097
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

My mind keep filled with battle scenes so much that I don't know what to TELL about the plot
Old 2014-01-06, 23:29   Link #50098
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

I share your pain, SEED. But a contradict thing indeed, for everything I wrote here are Drama and Angst.
Old 2014-01-07, 00:35   Link #50099
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

A weird idea:

Ever imagined Ichika as a boxer? Something like Rocky Balboa?
Old 2014-01-07, 20:49   Link #50100
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero-2 View Post
A weird idea:

Ever imagined Ichika as a boxer? Something like Rocky Balboa?
... Even the very thought of Ichika performing a Dempsey Roll is just ... no.

In the mean time, I need to stop coming here until I finish the 2nd chapter... But I'll be out of internets all next week (unless I get a new phone + upgraded data plan which means more money going out from me). Hah~ Chifuyu-sama, just hurry and take over the world please~

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest