AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-01-04, 08:55   Link #23861
casval cehack

Weird, no probable Gundam Mk. II or Zeta for the RG line or an MG Nobell. Atleast Gerbera Tetra is on the unofficial list.

Incase, MG Loto would probably be sold in a HG size box.
Old 2012-01-04, 09:09   Link #23862
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Whenever I imagine an RG Unicorn, I imagine falling parts all over. I'm just praying that they'll do a good job on it. But I'm still betting for an RG Gundam MK-II. Followed by RG GM or even an RG Justice.

For MGs, I'm having thoughts if MG Aegis will make it this year and not early next year like what happened to MG Heavyarms EW. But I'm pretty sure that Buster, and Blitz will get an MG this year. Though I have some thoughts of having an RG Justice, I'm still wishing for an MG Justice.

I'm quite surprised in seeing an MG Marasai there, I mean, what?! Why is it there? But i'd buy that if ever. MG Banshee is an MG that most people is anticipating and will not be surprised if it ever gets a release. MG Loto, LOL! That would be cute.

HGUC Gerbera Tetra, yes, it's about effing time!
im expecting the RG Unicorn wld be HCM Pro 1/144 Standard with some modification for the RG Unicorn.

MG Aegies transformation wld be another huge challenge as the 1/100 kit is already pretty flimsy

MG Banshee is kinda expecting as episode 5 wld be out in ard mar?

im eyeing the 1/144 Delta Kai & Sinanju Stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Weird, no probable Gundam Mk. II or Zeta for the RG line or an MG Nobell. Atleast Gerbera Tetra is on the unofficial list.

Incase, MG Loto would probably be sold in a HG size box.
RG Zeta is another challenging to mold also . As per list, there's no transforming MS for the RG, guess they are still experimenting it.

i dont mind if they do RG Zaku II Johnny Ridden ver, Black Tri Star ver & Shin Matsunaga (sp) ver =x
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 09:14   Link #23863
bio9205
Reborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
i wld say they follow the MG line to test . Exia -> 00 Qan[t] -> 00 Raiser
Not really, I'd think 00R is a lot more popular than 00Q. The reason why MG 00Q got an earlier release was probably due to 1) the timing of the movie's release and 2) PG 00 was released shortly before.

Had another look at the list - Bandai, please do a HG Byarlant Custom!
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 09:17   Link #23864
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bio9205 View Post
Not really, I'd think 00R is a lot more popular than 00Q. The reason why MG 00Q got an earlier release was probably due to 1) the timing of the movie's release and 2) PG 00 was released shortly before.

Had another look at the list - Bandai, please do a HG Byarlant Custom!
Was the 00R really that popular? I thought Exia was the always the popular one (and its variants)...?
Old 2012-01-04, 09:20   Link #23865
maknaedik

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
im expecting the RG Unicorn wld be HCM Pro 1/144 Standard with some modification for the RG Unicorn.

MG Aegies transformation wld be another huge challenge as the 1/100 kit is already pretty flimsy

MG Banshee is kinda expecting as episode 5 wld be out in ard mar?

im eyeing the 1/144 Delta Kai & Sinanju Stein

RG Zeta is another challenging to mold also . As per list, there's no transforming MS for the RG, guess they are still experimenting it.

i dont mind if they do RG Zaku II Johnny Ridden ver, Black Tri Star ver & Shin Matsunaga (sp) ver =x
Hell yeah! If they made it to an improved version of SHCM Pro 1/144 Unicorn, then consider it sold!

Definitely, MG Aegis is the most different amongst GAT series and that's what I'm anticipating

I have the same thoughts about RG Zeta.

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 09:34   Link #23866
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
Hell yeah! If they made it to an improved version of SHCM Pro 1/144 Unicorn, then consider it sold!

Definitely, MG Aegis is the most different amongst GAT series and that's what I'm anticipating

I have the same thoughts about RG Zeta.
yea...surprisingly the list doesnt include AGE for MG

i won't be surprise if they come out a MG Skygrasper?

RG list also surprise no indication of Strike Freedom/Destiny considering both MS are quite popular also & Wing Zero custom?

Last edited by duotiga; 2012-01-04 at 09:47.
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 10:03   Link #23867
Appel

oh hey guy, i got myself a new camera! tested it on my newly setup UC shelf:

insanely huge version:

for the price this camera is amazing... i can even set the shutter speed to up to 15 seconds on it, so i will be able to post a photo of the glow in the dark psycho frame of the FA unicorn!^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 10:23   Link #23868
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Since the list mentioned a page ago isn't official, I'm not gonna hold my breath for MG Justice even though I really wanted it. It'd be nice if the list is official.

And YAY! for HG Dragon Gundam & Gundam Maxter. My dream is for all the gundams in G Gundam series made into HG at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
for the price this camera is amazing... i can even set the shutter speed to up to 15 seconds on it, so i will be able to post a photo of the glow in the dark psycho frame of the FA unicorn!^^
I'm looking forward for it.
Old 2012-01-04, 10:33   Link #23869
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Since the list mentioned a page ago isn't official, I'm not gonna hold my breath for MG Justice even though I really wanted it. It'd be nice if the list is official.

And YAY! for HG Dragon Gundam & Gundam Maxter. My dream is for all the gundams in G Gundam series made into HG at least.

I'm looking forward for it.
i dont care about that list at all. in the end the decission will be made by a couple of guys who sit behind a desk all day long and calculate which model would bring the most profit :P

and yes, so do i! im really curious how that photo will turn out, if it works out well at all^^ i mean, i paid 50 bucks for that camera, the fact that it makes such clear photos and great macro shots is good enough for me already. im happy that it makes great photos under the TERRIBLE lighting conditions in my apartment... finally i dont have to edit photos in photoshop anymore to make them even remotely passable XD
Old 2012-01-04, 10:36   Link #23870
kakakka

I'm still looking forward to RG Justice and Exia, even if they are not true.

That's all.
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 10:44   Link #23871
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post

I'm still looking forward to RG Justice and Exia, even if they are not true.

That's all.
since we already have a RG freedom a RG justice would make sense.
exia would be awesome, too but i kinda doubt that will happen right now...
the next one was supposed to be the MK-II, right? im REALLY curious to see how that one turns out, especially because the 2.0 MG version is so great^^
Old 2012-01-04, 11:38   Link #23872
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
im happy that it makes great photos under the TERRIBLE lighting conditions in my apartment... finally i dont have to edit photos in photoshop anymore to make them even remotely passable XD
LOL your photo reminded me once again how small F91 is. I kinda hope you include MG RX-78 and Victory in it.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask this: can FA Unicorn actually lift all those weapon you put on its arms? Can the arms' joints handle the weight?
Old 2012-01-04, 13:49   Link #23873
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
LOL your photo reminded me once again how small F91 is. I kinda hope you include MG RX-78 and Victory in it.

Oh yeah, forgot to ask this: can FA Unicorn actually lift all those weapon you put on its arms? Can the arms' joints handle the weight?
im probably gonna buy them sooner or later :P

and about the FA unicorn holding its weapons: hahaha! no.
its as easy as that, it cant do it. without some modifications like a little glue or something even the pose mine is holding right now is pretty tough to maintain.
Old 2012-01-04, 14:06   Link #23874
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Well seems like the 1/100 No Grade Avalanche Exia will be my final GunPla kit. =P

It was short lived, but I had some fun. But if we get you know what then I'll get that.

I thought about getting the Wing EW MG kits, but I get lead suits only and well, the Wing EW and Wing Zero EW (aka Wing Zero Custom) are pretty crappy for having the old, old MG hands that can't even hold the Twin Buster Rifles, and the lack of a full inner frame.

I thought about getting the AGE MG kits, but I'm losing interest in the series.
Unicorn..maybe, but not a fan of UC at all.
So then I thought about Seed/Seed Destiny and those kits (at least the earlier ones) have the crappy hands.

If I did get Seed/Seed Destiny, I would just get...

MG Strike
MG Aile Strike
MG Launcher/Sword Strike
MG Freedom
MG Strike Freedom

Those 5 kits have problems like I said with the hand issues, and then Strike Freedom has that crappy blue sticker on the gun instead of it being a piece and the inner frame isn't all chrome gold so I'd have to paint that up.
Old 2012-01-04, 16:36   Link #23875
Appel

trying to take a picture of the unicorn while its glowing right now... seems like it wont work out afterall :P the glow is so faint it just wont pick it up.

@xxnike629xx: i just took a look at your ebay auction with the SD kits. since you built the kits it might help to actually include photos of the models and not just the sides of the boxes! XD no one will buy them if you dont show anything!
Old 2012-01-04, 16:59   Link #23876
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
trying to take a picture of the unicorn while its glowing right now... seems like it wont work out afterall :P the glow is so faint it just wont pick it up.

@xxnike629xx: i just took a look at your ebay auction with the SD kits. since you built the kits it might help to actually include photos of the models and not just the sides of the boxes! XD no one will buy them if you dont show anything!
Too lazy to take new pictures and besides, it costs me more money per picture I put after the first one...

>_<
Old 2012-01-04, 17:17   Link #23877
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
Too lazy to take new pictures and besides, it costs me more money per picture I put after the first one...

>_<
i know. which is why you need to make the most out of the pictures.
instead of two blurry box shots you should have uploaded one with all boxes and one with all models. otherwise no one is ever gonna bother buying them!

i also took the photo of the glowing unicorn now. its not perfect but i suppose the light just cant get into it as well as it does with a HG model:

thats as good as its gonna get i guess :P
Old 2012-01-04, 17:24   Link #23878
suiton629
Master Grade Master

I guess I could try doing that. You think that'll help me sell the kits faster? o_O
Old 2012-01-04, 17:32   Link #23879
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
I guess I could try doing that. You think that'll help me sell the kits faster? o_O
of course! you said you already built them so the buyer will want to know in what condition the models are. they ARE just SD kits but there is still a lot that you can screw up with those. and at at least 30 bucks no one would want to buy potentially broken models or models that you can work with anymore since most people paint SD kits.
you always NEED to include proper photos of everything you sell. otherwise it wont sell at all or only very poorly.

i also just decided to cheat a little. what makes glow in the dark particles glow like crazy? correct! a UV light! ;D

Old 2012-01-04, 22:47   Link #23880
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
of course! you said you already built them so the buyer will want to know in what condition the models are. they ARE just SD kits but there is still a lot that you can screw up with those. and at at least 30 bucks no one would want to buy potentially broken models or models that you can work with anymore since most people paint SD kits.
you always NEED to include proper photos of everything you sell. otherwise it wont sell at all or only very poorly.

i also just decided to cheat a little. what makes glow in the dark particles glow like crazy? correct! a UV light! ;D

that's a great looking gunpla appel
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy