AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-03-20, 16:04   Link #12541
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
You will can vent your instinct with next comic, all for Kallen.

I hope Levy help me with the translation...
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:26   Link #12542
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post
full version
Spoiler for pic:

thanks angel_katsumi in LJ for posting the picture
And thanks you for posting this picture here. Really beautiful as always with clamp
Rep for you

I don't undersdand why LelouchXKallen fan are angry with this picture since we're all agree to say that LelouchXKallen is absolutely not canon

Last edited by Kusa-San; 2009-03-20 at 16:37.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:38   Link #12543
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
If you think with logic, the original canon = no relationship.

Leave the fans have their theories, there were four girls for the starring, result, a ignored one, a rejected one, a dead one and a priviliged one 500 years virgin.......and Lelouch choose to die rather to have a relation...
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:44   Link #12544
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
And thanks you for posting this picture here. Really beautiful as always with clamp
Rep for you

I don't undersdand why LelouchXKallen fan are angry with this picture since we're all agree to say that LelouchXKallen is absolutely not canon

Eh? KallenxLelouch is not canon, but irrelevant from this, they have never gotten a decent pic together, while CCxL, which is definitely not canon, far from KallenxLelouch actually, has gotten a lot more.
Well, this is marketing for you. Some fans can tolerate it, some cannot. To each his own.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:47   Link #12545
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

You are the only one agreeing with this (kinda)
And there are no LelouchxKallen fan, there is only me who is overjealous cause I love Lelouch's face there. Lol at generalization.

Anyway Sky...I think AMV are made of pure win. They remind me the truth

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:51   Link #12546
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post

Eh? KallenxLelouch is not canon, but irrelevant from this, they have never gotten a decent pic together, while CCxL, which is definitely not canon, far from KallenxLelouch actually, has gotten a lot more.
Well, this is marketing for you. Some fans can tolerate it, some cannot. To each his own.
Well it's true that's Lelouch and Kallen don't have many pic but it's not me who will complain

For Lelouch and Kallen you know what i think about it already (so i will stop here because it's not the right thread)
Old 2009-03-20, 16:56   Link #12547
Marioshinobi
The Traitor

Location: Burnaby, British columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky way Galaxy
Send a message via MSN to Marioshinobi
Wow, I feel bad for making that post now after reading 2 pages of rage xD

I don't think it's the marketing concept as much as the fact that CC is a tad more..what's the word - Mature? All the pictures that come with her just show a more elegant and adult feeling than what Kallen can pull off - She just seems spunky and at times childish in the series to me. I've never seen CC do a 20 hit combo on Suzaku while in a dress, you can't market her as a woman when she's practically an abusive lover/fighter >>;

BTW GUYZ, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE SUZUKALA FANBASE? I recall everybody doing pictures of the two during the island arc and now everybody jumped ship.

Spoiler for Probably alot of reposts of CCxLulu-NSFW:

Marioshinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 16:57   Link #12548
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Well it's true that's Lelouch and Kallen don't have many pic but it's not me who will complain

For Lelouch and Kallen you know what i think about it already (so i will stop here because it's not the right thread)

Yeah, but you were obviously "confused" why others {while it is only Loli, that is..Loli for you lol} complain.
And canon-ness, has nothing to do with it. The way you worded it, was like
"eh, but we agreed that Kal+Lu is not canon, what do you complain? The CCxL that is canon, gets pics" <--or something like this.
Artwork in Geass, has pretty much nothing in common with canon or stuff. It is just purely, pretty artwork. Everyone should enjoy it like this, simple ~
Old 2009-03-20, 16:59   Link #12549
Zetsubou Bunny
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via MSN to Zetsubou Bunny Send a message via Yahoo to Zetsubou Bunny
><; I honestly don't understand pairing wars at all. I mean, there are some pairings that I prefer more than others, sure, but personally as long as I can get a good dose of Lelouch's moe-ness in a piece of art I don't care who's on top of him.

(Or who he's on top of...Lulu is the most seme/uke-confused character ever..@_@)
Zetsubou Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 17:00   Link #12550
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
Wow, I feel bad for making that post now after reading 2 pages of rage xD

I don't think it's the marketing concept as much as the fact that CC is a tad more..what's the word - Mature? All the pictures that come with her just show a more elegant and adult feeling than what Kallen can pull off - She just seems spunky and at times childish in the series to me. I've never CC do a 20 hit combo on Suzaku while in a dress, you can't market her as a woman when she's practically an abusive lover/fighter >>;

BTW GUYZ, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE SUZUKALA FANBASE? I recall everybody doing pictures of the two during the island arc and now everybody jumped ship.

Spoiler for Probably alot of reposts of CCxLulu-NSFW:
Are we really gonna go into this now? What does, events from the series have to do with purely marketing-rules?
Sure, CCxL might have a great image-dynamic, add to the merchandise-combo, it is obvious why it is there most of the times.

Why do we have to bring examples from the show? It is irrelevant.
If it was relevant, then we'd have sexy poses of Kallen, touching Lelouch's torso or something, considering what happened in #22.
Do we have those? Nope. Because most of the times, artwork is artwork. Simple.
Old 2009-03-20, 17:02   Link #12551
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

@Mario

Nice Lelouch and C.C pictures. Regarding the fanbase of Kallen and Suzaku. Well, I think its just that Kallen loved Lelouch and didn't like Suzaku. Probably caused that fanbase to decline.
Old 2009-03-20, 17:04   Link #12552
Eliarine

Quote:
Artwork in Geass, has pretty much nothing in common with canon or stuff.
Now that's going a bit far. I'd say artwork in Geass is heavily fanservicy, but it's not like it's miles away from canon or anything.

Anyway, THANK YOU all for sharing this gorgeous piece of art. <333 I wanted to stay mad at Clamp for a little longer but looking at this I just can't. Amazing art and colors. I love my noodles~~

Last edited by Eliarine; 2009-03-20 at 17:06. Reason: lol x2
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 17:08   Link #12553
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Now that's going a bit far. I'd say artwork in Geass is heavily fanservicy, but it's not like it's miles away from canon or anything.

Anyway, THANK YOU all for sharing this gorgeous piece of art. <333 I wanted to stay mad at Clamp for a little longer but looking at this I just can't. Amazing art and colors. I love my noodles~~
Canon as in, pairing-wise mostly. 8D

And how can you stay mad at CLAMP? You just can't. |DD;
Old 2009-03-20, 17:14   Link #12554
Eliarine

Quote:
Canon as in, pairing-wise mostly. 8D

And how can you stay mad at CLAMP? You just can't. |DD;
Considering that no Lelouch pairing was made official and that he and CC were awfully close even without the rabu rabu aspect, I don't see artworks as sooooo terribly away from canon. But, image thread, let's leave it at that.

Watch me. They killed off my fave TRC chara. ;_;
Eliarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 17:17   Link #12555
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
Considering that no Lelouch pairing was made official and that he and CC were awfully close even without the rabu rabu aspect, I don't see artworks as sooooo terribly away from canon. But, image thread, let's leave it at that.

Watch me. They killed off my fave TRC chara. ;_;
Well, KallenxLelouch got a lot development, hell, even ShirleyxLelouch deserve more than they got, but since C.C, is labeled as the main female lead, and is Lelouch's "dirty-work" companion-Geass, sounds quite fair. So yeah, let us leave it like this. 8)

what? they gave me SxS <3
Old 2009-03-20, 17:24   Link #12556
yvj
U Mad?

This thread is becoming great. It's not as honest as the romance thread (we all know what the aggressive folk like Loli and me really want to say, we all know what the pop in and retreat CluClu fans want to say)

Its amusing but at least we can all play nice
Old 2009-03-20, 18:03   Link #12557
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post
full version
Spoiler for pic:

thanks angel_katsumi in LJ for posting the picture
Wonderful drawing . As you said to me, Sky, maybe the best Cluclu drawing ever. Thanks for the link BTW

@Virgo, *throws a cookie*
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 18:13   Link #12558
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Wonderful drawing . As you said to me, Sky, maybe the best Cluclu drawing ever. Thanks for the link BTW

@Virgo, *throws a cookie*
Oh no prob. And i have to agree, probably the best one. Everything on it, is quite..perfect, i would say. Mokona must really love those two. 8D
Old 2009-03-20, 18:39   Link #12559
Sonae
A l i c e
*Graphic Designer

It seems I missed an arguement.

I hate this canon, not canon thing. I just hate it. Because even if something is just a little different from the main story it's like "OMG! NOT CANON" and they ignore it. That's why we don't get everything that's given to us.

I really like my friends view on things, that everything is canon. That way there's no fighting. But everyone has to argue over which pairing is canon and which is not.

Non bias opinion:
If pairings must be canon, then LelouchXC.C. is Season 1 canon, while Kalulu is R2 canon.

Also, canon in my opinion is stuff that directly affects the plot that is NEEDED in the story. You can take out all of the LuluCC and Kalulu romance feelings and it wouldn't change much. It would only change Kallen's and C.C.'s development. The only romance that had a direct grasp on the plot was really Shirlulu, because if Shirley hadn't died, certain CANON events wouldn't have happened, changing the pace of the story entirely.

Was going to post a bias opinion about R2 but I'm too lazy to be arrogant at the moment.
Sonae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 18:43   Link #12560
Narona
Emotionless White Face

@Sonae. You should move this discussion to the romance thread.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
images, wallpaper