AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2018-03-03, 16:03   Link #141
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by permakill. And I'm not sure how being able to permakill you makes them not a cameo. A cameo is a cameo. A character from a different work, that plays a bit part. Usually insignificant. It checks all the boxes to make a cameo.
Sh isn't insignificant, she is an major story boss if you do the Rani route, she really isn't optional she isn't avoidable, and she plays a major role in the story, that means she isn't a cameo, I am not asking for them to put in monster, as she is a cameo, but Arcruied is a major enemy servant in the story that is something I could ask for
Old 2018-03-04, 21:21   Link #142
HandofFate

Just started watching this.

so weird seeing Fate given the SHAFT treatment
Old 2018-03-05, 13:07   Link #143
shadow1296

be prepared to have your heart ripped from your chest again, alice is here and she is even more tragic then she was in the game, and is now using nursery rhymes powers to repeat the day a previous hakuno promised to come back and get her on corrupting nursery rhyme as a result, also amari was highlighted this episode showing she had a past with hakuno and rin, but that wasn't the interesting part in the flashback of rin's her hair was pink at the tips, i am starting to think there is a connection between her and tama-chan but not that she is tama chan masquerading as rin, but rin being a tamamo demi servant meaning she is both rin and tamamo in the same body sort of like ishtar and eshikigel are to the original rin
Old 2018-03-05, 18:16   Link #144
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode screamed Shaft.

Alice's story is undoubtedly going to end in tragedy once again. The Amari scenes were interesting. Rin told her she had no interest in somebody who couldn't reach the sixth floor, which might mean Rin is the master of that floor and she went down to help other masters with potential reach it so she could have an enemy to fight in order to ascend to the seventh floor.
Old 2018-03-05, 18:44   Link #145
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This episode screamed Shaft.

Alice's story is undoubtedly going to end in tragedy once again. The Amari scenes were interesting. Rin told her she had no interest in somebody who couldn't reach the sixth floor, which might mean Rin is the master of that floor and she went down to help other masters with potential reach it so she could have an enemy to fight in order to ascend to the seventh floor.
If Rin is the master of floor six that brings even more evidence that Arcruied might be an enemy servant, because that means they are going the Rani route and that was always a constant in her route,

Though I still think it will be Rin being a tamamo demi-servant, I doubt giving her pink haired tips in her flashback was a stylistic choice
Old 2018-03-07, 12:27   Link #146
Twi

This episode is like someone mixed Madoka Magica with Persona Q. It was all unsettling.
Old 2018-03-07, 14:04   Link #147
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

This episode made me realise that Madoka was done by Shaft.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-08, 07:02   Link #148
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Though I still think it will be Rin being a tamamo demi-servant, I doubt giving her pink haired tips in her flashback was a stylistic choice
Unless they're like, SUPER pronounced here (as I wait for the good subs), she had those in the original Extra game.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-08, 11:58   Link #149
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unless they're like, SUPER pronounced here (as I wait for the good subs), she had those in the original Extra game.
Really I don't remember her hair having that at all it always looked like Rin's hair color completely all the way down to the tips at least until the ending reveal
Old 2018-03-14, 00:01   Link #150
shadow1296

I didn't think it was possible to make alice's story any sadder but shaft and nasu found a way, turns out that nursery rhyme was already dead and no longer around, and that monster that attacked everyone was alice corrupted and not being able to pass on waiting for hakuno to return and absorbing data to keep herself around, there was only one recourse left kill alice

oh and it turns out i was right about rin being a demi-servant, but i was wrong about which servant, yeah she isn't a tama demi servan but

i guess even rin can't let go of best dog and now i have a new fgo servant i want
Old 2018-03-14, 11:21   Link #151
Twi

I don't think Nursery Rhyme was dead. Alice in her form of the marionette doll is a projection of Nursery Rhyme's Noble Phantasm, including that ability to turn back time. I think what's happened is that while Nursery Rhyme was supporting her state, Moon Cell began to delete them, and Alice began consuming other resources to remain behind, which warped her into that monster. When she saw the book, she regained her sanity and saw Hakuno return, so she suppressed Nursery Rhyme's NP (it was mentioned last episode by Past!Hakuno that she could) and allowed them to take the win so they could move on.
Old 2018-03-14, 12:26   Link #152
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

From what I understand, Alice's true form was the corpse in the hospital bed, and the cute girl in white is just her projection.

Anyway, to sum up this episode:
Old 2018-03-14, 12:27   Link #153
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

He did it. He made Alice's story even more tragic than in the game. She went through so much suffering

We learned a few new things in this ep. Nero remembers fighting Twice, and the description she made of her master fits Hakuno to a T yet she claimed it wasn't him, so it was most likely Hakunon as seen in the prologue. She's most likely aware of their connection but considers them different persons. In the first place, can Last Encore's Hakuno even be considered Hakuno, given the whole Dead Face thing?

Rin turned out to be a demi-servant, which explains her previous feats and why she drank a potion meant for servants. Very curious to find out how she fused with Lancer.
Old 2018-03-14, 18:56   Link #154
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Does explain why she drank the servant potion.
Old 2018-03-16, 01:16   Link #155
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Now the Madoka aesthetics truly fit T_T Funny how Alice is acting as a motivator instead of Dan now, probably BECAUSE of how sad her circumstances are and how they're kinda similar to Hakuno's.

Well, this episode alone managed to restore my faith in the series just from that initial sequence, and while I believe rewatches are necessary to get a better grasp of what was going on (right now I'm assuming it was present Hakuno who met NR, but who knows), it was still good stuff all around.

You're hardly the cutest demi-servant, Rin, but you certainly look cool.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-16, 13:09   Link #156
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem-x View Post
Well, this episode alone managed to restore my faith in the series just from that initial sequence, and while I believe rewatches are necessary to get a better grasp of what was going on (right now I'm assuming it was present Hakuno who met NR, but who knows), it was still good stuff all around.
An easy way to differentiate past and present Hakuno is to look at their command spells. Past Hakuno's command spells had a completely different design.

Not sure which scene you're talking about exactly, but if it's the one where NR shows Alice's dead body to Hakuno, I think it took place in the past.
Old 2018-03-16, 13:59   Link #157
Jaden
Witch of Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
An easy way to differentiate past and present Hakuno is to look at their command spells. Past Hakuno's command spells had a completely different design.
You're right...and that's strange. In the game, Hakuno had the design he currently has in the anime, regardless of his/her gender, and which servant was summoned. The design he has in the flashbacks is anime original.
Old 2018-03-16, 15:02   Link #158
Twi

Likely because that Hakuno has a completely different Servant than Nero, EMIYA, or Tamamo.
Old 2018-03-17, 06:46   Link #159
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Command seals are usually master specific, not servant specific.
Old 2018-03-17, 11:33   Link #160
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Command seals are usually master specific, not servant specific.
Not necessarily, Rin and her father share the same command seal design, but it's true it isn't servant specific,

We still don't how many times hakuno has repeated this heading up to the top, we know it's at least twice once as hakunon and once as himself, it's possible they were doing it at the same time, do to saber recognizing him when she was summoned, it's already hinted once that first time his servant was suzaku gozen, could he get his previous servant back, or does he need to because their is a possibility now Rin is a Demi -servant that she may need to contract with a master to use her full abilities, but the truth is we know that they can't repeat like last time in this universe saber alone is unable to beat savior by herself the outcome will be the same as before with hakunon