AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-13, 10:09   Link #6381
zeando
maybenotimome

that wouldn't be a bad idea, but i doubt this forum would allow it, since it is more anime oriented, and so far only animes have dedicated forum sections
but if there will ever be a change in allowing mangas to have sub-forums too, asking to get one shouldn't hurt trying (dunno if there is really a rule to don't have mangas subforums, or if it's simply none ever asked for one, but i doubt it's the second...)
zeando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 10:49   Link #6382
Rejuvenation
Final Elysium

lol chapter 126 was something else. Validated almost every stance I have taken on this story and Ajimu at the end saying the battle manga had ended and the love comedy begins was a riot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gaffney View Post
It is very hard not to interpret this sudden silence as "Man, now that Medaka isn't going to get the crap beaten out of her, I don't care anymore." Is no one interested in the love comedy? Or is it just that Sol Falling was driving the entire conversation?
Read my mind.
Old 2011-12-13, 14:08   Link #6383
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Lol we are just waiting for the next chapter. That's all. It's not necessarily a bad thing if we have less conversation.
Kusa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 14:11   Link #6384
Soji

^Indeed....wait it's that Nu in you're avatar?..no..wait now that I look better this girl has yellow eyes who she is? (Sorry for the ot)
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 14:28   Link #6385
kenjtr

she is not a she i mean that hero is a men , hero of ubel blatt ; koinzell . its a very good manga somehow recembles berserk or claymore .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 14:30   Link #6386
Kusa-San

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^Indeed....wait it's that Nu in you're avatar?..no..wait now that I look better this girl has yellow eyes who she is? (Sorry for the ot)
Mouse over on my avatar and you will know
Old 2011-12-13, 14:36   Link #6387
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
sry i thought she was koinzell but i guess i was wrong well she recembles him a lot .
Old 2011-12-13, 14:41   Link #6388
Kusa-San

Here a better pic of her :

Old 2011-12-13, 16:49   Link #6389
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
I see now ,thanks for the info...for a moment I actually mistaken her for Nu by your avatar but now I see from the image that she's completely different from Nu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
sry i thought she was koinzell but i guess i was wrong well she recembles him a lot .
I swear for a moment you made me worry that I needed an eye examination
Anyway back on Medaka box,I wonder how the next ch will play out.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 17:55   Link #6390
Takigashima

I have a feeling that the battle genre will not fade out, but it's likely to move a bit slower than what we are normally used to.

Ps. Horizon in the middle of nowhere is one of the better anime this season
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 18:11   Link #6391
kenjtr

i think chapter 126 killed all tension since we all wanted to zenkichi made medaka his btch well in my part i am starting to loose interest .
Old 2011-12-13, 18:30   Link #6392
Grey

Just read 126. Genius. I wondered why Ajimu gave an evil smile when Zenkichi realized he wanted to date Medaka. Switching to a shounen romance comedy is a perfect way to make Zenkichi the MC. Shounen rom-coms naturally have a male MC.

Pulling off your plan by genre shifting the entire manga? If that's what Ajimu's doing...talk about medium savvy! Also, using Ajimu to lampshade a genre shift? If Nisio really does this, and does it well, I'll laugh and clap like crazy.

Zenkichi's flipout wall-of-text scene was great. Probably one of his most awesome moments. Emukae's reactions all the way through were also nice.

Nisio pumped my interest right back up.
Grey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 02:16   Link #6393
Ermes Marana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Just read 126. Genius. I wondered why Ajimu gave an evil smile when Zenkichi realized he wanted to date Medaka. Switching to a shounen romance comedy is a perfect way to make Zenkichi the MC. Shounen rom-coms naturally have a male MC.

I was just thinking about that.

Awesome chapter. It's amazing how despite how crazy it is, so much of this manga rings true. Zenkichi's flipout totally makes sense with his character and is relateable. Same thing with the Minuses and their powers being exaggerated but ringing true with real issues.
Ermes Marana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 03:40   Link #6394
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takigashima View Post
Was wondering who the choice for the VA's for Medaka box were?
Marina Inoue has a voice that could suit Medaka quite well
The main 3 for the VOMICS were

Medaka/Megumi Toyoguchi
Zenkichi/Hiroshi Kamiya
Shiranui/Emiri Katou

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think every Voice cast for the VOMICS has transferred over to the anime, I'm sure this is because JUMP want the same cast and when they select the VOMIC cast it's like they're doing the anime cast anyway.

Anyway Megumi Toyoguchi is a fantastic pick for Medaka, amazing range and definitely is capable of playing a bad ass, Revy from Black Lagoon being the prime example....

Kamiya doesn't seem the best pick for Zen but he's more than capable of the role, personally would've gone with Nakamura but lol if Medaka Box gets recast from the VOMIC and it ends up being Yuki "I'm fucking everywhere atm" Kaji.

But anyway with the VOMIC = Anime thing.. I don't know why JUMP would have a special show @ Fiesta to introduce the VAs if they were the same, lets hope for the best but I think these 3 are fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
The real theme is the main cast - Zenkichi, Kumagawa, Medaka, and probably Ajimu - coming to terms with their major character flaws and moving on in life.
Considering Nisio's past works some of these characters will be lucky to have any life left to move on with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeando View Post
but if there will ever be a change in allowing mangas to have sub-forums too, asking to get one shouldn't hurt trying (dunno if there is really a rule to don't have mangas subforums, or if it's simply none ever asked for one, but i doubt it's the second...)
If the anime is popular enough and has a wide enough range of topics it will get a subforum than. But considering what the anime should cover and looking back at the start of this thread which consisted of 10 people saying "This shit sucks it's going to get canceled" to which me and a few others say "Nope, fall back haterz"; well don't hold your breath for a subforum.

Quote:
I have a feeling that the battle genre will not fade out
Of course it won't, why people act like it will because Ajimu says so is beyond me. Nevermind that plenty of rom coms have heaps of action throughout them as well.. but nah Ajimu said the battle manga part is over so that's it! No argument, it's going to happen just like how she was going to wait for Medaka to graduate school.. oh wait...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 06:37   Link #6395
Takigashima

Thing is about the flask plan and graduation.
She actually offered it to zen (albeit forcibly) to him, he had the right to refuse.
Takigashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 21:43   Link #6396
MD84

Quote:
Thing is about the flask plan and graduation.
She actually offered it to zen (albeit forcibly) to him, he had the right to refuse.
She also said that she would make sure to sabotage any other means of making up with Medaka. Refusing would have meant giving up on Medaka. Judging by what we've seen in 126, that's not gonna happen anytime soon.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:16   Link #6397
osorito

Chapter 127 is out on MF.
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:18   Link #6398
summers

Not enough kumugawa this chapter. Anyways this chapter has made it clear Aijumu or Kuma is going to do some hardcore trolling when this all raps up. Does anyone think this will wrap up before them anime starts? or at lest this arc?
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:23   Link #6399
osorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by summers View Post
Not enough kumugawa this chapter. Anyways this chapter has made it clear Aijumu or Kuma is going to do some hardcore trolling when this all raps up. Does anyone think this will wrap up before them anime starts? or at lest this arc?
Does the anime start in early spring or early in january?
osorito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-14, 23:26   Link #6400
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Chapter 127:

Aijimu = Nisio Isin confirmed.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council