AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-13, 08:51   Link #1701
ZeKeR
Superbad

asking for raws or posting links to raws will have the MODquisition find you.

v4, 5, 6 and 7 LN raws are out there tho.

btw at v6 on that Kurumi pic... is it just me or did Maria's mother (wait, can someone clear this? its just the parent and child right? and no sibling?) catch wind of the DELISHUS things that is currently happening in the Toujou household via Maria's mouth?

seems to me that the collaring of Zest at v5 had a slight tint of "JUST AS PLANNED" on the succubi end.
Old 2015-01-13, 08:52   Link #1702
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viole1369 View Post
I see, thanks for info. How far is manga compared to translations? And how much of lN is covered by 18 Manga chapters? I plan to start LN so was wondering,
By 18 chapters so are we almost at the end of volume 2 of the light novel
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 08:54   Link #1703
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

The succubus FTW, if u want your harem to move on, get a succubus or just wait for the epilogue of the serie (im looking at u Raku and u too Rito)
Old 2015-01-13, 09:15   Link #1704
hitotake
hage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
The succubus FTW, if u want your harem to move on, get a succubus or just wait for the epilogue of the serie (im looking at u Raku and u too Rito)
succubus is shortcut way for true harem route ?
hitotake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 09:31   Link #1705
Breimoon

Cause sexual frustation brings everyone together lol Kinda reminds me of the song
"I'd Like To Teach The World To Fap (In Perfect Harmony)"
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 09:35   Link #1706
Viole1369

@DOmus yea I understood no asking for translations , All I was asking for how ahead is manga compared to actual translations.
And thanks for answer dragon123

Whos da bess girl tho?
Viole1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 09:48   Link #1707
hitotake
hage

all ?
but if need to choose one , maybe hasegawa (if she get collared , the other reason is mainly hard to pick one from the girls)
Old 2015-01-13, 10:01   Link #1708
Viole1369

Im torn bw hasegawa and Yuki, I only read manga so yet to see much of hasegawa but I was skimming thru like 1st 50~ pages of threads and hasegawa pics made me feel stuff.
Viole1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 10:07   Link #1709
Direwolf18

Zest. It's gotta be Zest.

Why? Bunneh demon that's why!
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 10:40   Link #1710
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viole1369 View Post
All I was asking for how ahead is manga compared to actual translations.
?
The normal manga adaption is currently near the end of volume 2 of the novels, the fight against Takashi. I would say at least 2-3 more chapters until the manga wraps up vol 2.
Old 2015-01-13, 12:18   Link #1711
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

So does anyone know if ATX version of the anime was uncensored/less censored? Of course even that would not contain everything as there will not be any more scenes, as those are reserved for the BD version, but still...
Old 2015-01-13, 22:24   Link #1712
hitotake
hage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
So does anyone know if ATX version of the anime was uncensored/less censored? Of course even that would not contain everything as there will not be any more scenes, as those are reserved for the BD version, but still...
atx version still censored , uncensored and uncut version need BD
Old 2015-01-13, 23:37   Link #1713
dragon213

I know that the translator would have it tough and all in january but still I can't help to ask, anyone heard anything new from Novel-Hunter about the work on volume 3?
Old 2015-01-14, 00:57   Link #1714
The Green One

Oh dear.....here it comes.......

To answer the question no, he's just busy. Simply put, it'll be done when it's done and not a minute before.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 01:24   Link #1715
Armando99

Don't be too hard on Dragon, he is just too excited to read on this "plot heavy" story. I think most of us are.

I watched the firs episode of the anime and is it just me or some of the voices are not quite fitting to the characters?
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 02:26   Link #1716
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Don't be too hard on Dragon, he is just too excited to read on this "plot heavy" story. I think most of us are.

I watched the firs episode of the anime and is it just me or some of the voices are not quite fitting to the characters?
I'm not thinking that much about the voices, so how far do you guys think they will come in the next chapter, to after the bath scene or will it stop before it? Because two scenes I'm looking forward to is when Mio gets jealous when Yuki hugs Basara which is a big hint for her growing love for him, and the scene when she hears how much he cares for her, that last scene I always likes to read about both in the manga and light novel.

Also do you guys think will get to see when Mio is using her body to rub in oilment on Basara or the school roof scene where Basara and Mio almost kissed?

Also while I don't like how Mio and Maria tried to decieve him at first I can't be irritated since we all knew about their situation and also the fact that they did it so that he would not get too much involved with them and get hurt because of them, since you can see that Mio had appreciated her time with him, since she was a bit down since they couldn't come to view the city from the hill together since she had known it all along and the fact that she was a bit fond of Basara since he was such a nice guy which obviously made it hard for her to decieve him but made her think that it was more important to get him out of harms ways since he was such a great guy.
Old 2015-01-14, 02:34   Link #1717
The Green One

Basara being such a nice and earnest guy made Mio feel deeply guilty about what she intended to do to him.

Sorry , wasn't trying to be mean to Dragon or come across as it, sorry if it sounded like it. I've just noticed people in this thread seem to have a hair trigger reaction towards those who ask for progress updates.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 02:43   Link #1718
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Basara being such a nice and earnest guy made Mio feel deeply guilty about what she intended to do to him.

Sorry , wasn't trying to be mean to Dragon or come across as it, sorry if it sounded like it. I've just noticed people in this thread seem to have a hair trigger reaction towards those who ask for progress updates.
Hey I already knew of the situation but still asked, just like many others I'm just a bit impatient, like one thing I have been wondering about volume 3 is that kiss between Basara and Mio, did Basara kiss her because of the contract, the whole deepened trust and that stuff? Did he do it because she was too adorable and cute and lost control or his desires? Or did he do it for what we can probably guess is his growing romantic affection for her? Like she has already a romantic affection for him that can almost rival Yuki's.

Because in harem stories there can be that a guy ends up with more than one (odds that it will happen in this one is the highest right now), but the main love interest is usually the girl the story focusing the most on besides the main male character and as we all know that description fits only Mio, well that's only my thoughts but I would like to hear if you agree or disagree

Last edited by dragon213; 2015-01-14 at 02:53.
Old 2015-01-14, 02:48   Link #1719
dragon213

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post

Also about Mio being guilty, you could see that even before they did it and also it was like she wanted Basara to be angry with them after it as she argued with him afterwards, but she has later shown a deep care for his safety, much more than her own like when she was going to give herself up after he got hurt on the school roof while protecting her, and we can all see that she has really started to fall deeply in love with him, which always makes me picture a scene where someone suggest that the two of them should get married, always trying to picture Mio's reaction as she calls people crazy and that it would never happen, while I think she might really like the idea to tie the knot with him

Last edited by dragon213; 2015-01-14 at 03:09.
Old 2015-01-14, 07:48   Link #1720
PROzess
Pissed Off Tl0r

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
I know that the translator would have it tough and all in january but still I can't help to ask, anyone heard anything new from Novel-Hunter about the work on volume 3?
He fucking said that he would START around Christmas, then he EXPLICITLY stated that things got delayed through RL and you STILL fucking ask when it's done only two weeks later!?
How fucking impatient can you get!?????????
Seriously, people like you don't deserve to get to read it.

Tags
borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, true harem