Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 08:26   Link #1481
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Already 3 episodes in and you know what? This series is still AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

Shidou is obviously the evil bastard here...I don't think he even tries to hide that and already has those mindless sheep following students following to his whistle

It's so hard not to spoil but I can't wait for next week's episode (again) ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 08:51   Link #1482
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Hello Megalomaniac

A cliche in a suit he may be, but Shidou properly accomplishes the role of the post-apocalypse megalomaniac with a messiah complex very well.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:22   Link #1483
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Shidou...
I wonder how Rei knows him so well. Did he make a move on her in the past or something? Anyhow, great episode. There should be less complaints this week, since there was almost no fanservice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Anyway based on the preview, looks like Madhouse does actually intend to animate "The Squeeze" or "The Grab" or whatever you wanna call it.
Going by the preview, it looks like the anime will show more than the manga did. The director wasn't kidding.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:25   Link #1484
Francismeunier
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Shidou...
I wonder how Rei knows him so well. Did he make a move on her in the past or something? Anyhow, great episode. There should be less complaints this week, since there was almost no fanservice.
No but the black screens were still and we want to see the gore and not some black screen with what happened other than imagine the scene......oh man the manga is way better in that aspect when you think about it.....oh well there are still the rips of BD or DVD when they come out. I am sure they will be fan subbed somehow.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:32   Link #1485
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
No but the black screens were still and we want to see the gore and not some black screen with what happened other than imagine the scene......oh man the manga is way better in that aspect when you think about it.....oh well there are still the rips of BD or DVD when they come out. I am sure they will be fan subbed somehow.
There wasn't any black screens in the version I was watching (AKA CR subs).

I know people has been complaining about censors but I can't help but ask; what censors? I still see blood and gore without any of the black boxes of doom.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2010-07-19, 09:37   Link #1486
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^The only bit of censoring i've come across so far in this show is the drill attack in last weeks episode. So yeah, no idea what censoring people are talking about.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:38   Link #1487
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
yeah, I feel sorry for the people watching the censored episodes.

I wanna talk about shidou, but I guess it would border on manga/spoiling, so meh.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:40   Link #1488
Jin Kizuite
Guns Galore!

Send a message via MSN to Jin Kizuite
I wouldn't mind being in Shidous messiah group (avoiding brainwashing of course) if i can get some of that, when it happens later on in the series. ;D

^ @ Shiroth. They also censored the zombie going splat outside that convience store (ep3). Uncensored version is quite gory. I think body parts fly all over the place.

Credit @ fallschirmjager
Jin Kizuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:46   Link #1489
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
They also censored the zombie going splat outside that convience store (ep3). Uncensored version is quite gory. I think body parts fly all over the place.
Ah i see. I didn't think there was much to censor there because we clearly heard that the zombie was run over by the mini bus.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:47   Link #1490
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Thank God the ecchi stuff like pantshots and jiggles are there.

Anyways on the opening did Hirano looked a little thin when they where watching tv?
Old 2010-07-19, 09:49   Link #1491
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soconfused View Post
I wanna talk about shidou, but I guess it would border on manga/spoiling, so meh.
That's what the manga thread is for

This way--->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jin Kizuite View Post
^ @ Shiroth. They also censored the zombie going splat outside that convience store (ep3). Uncensored version is quite gory. I think body parts fly all over the place.
I looked over that scene again and see what you mean. But I don't think it warrants any complaints since it was for a split second (you wouldn't even have noticed if you blinked) and that that is nothing if you use a little imagination

Old 2010-07-19, 09:52   Link #1492
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I'm actually rather interested in the Konbini guy with the blank expression on his face. I wonder if we'll ever see him again. Not zombified if possible.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:52   Link #1493
Kakkou
Tch.

The 'uncensored' broadcasts aren't really censored that much, just a few noticeable ones like the drill attack, teacher's suicide, etc. I suspect some occasional very quick black frames with head smashing audio may be minute censors as well, but not really that apparent enough to ruin the experience imo. Anyone with an active imagination can fill in the blanks lol.

EDIT: Ah damn, ninja'd.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 09:52   Link #1494
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post

The dream team. <3!

Haha! Couldn't agree more.

Though Saya is a more of strategy and look at the situation and plan type girl. While Hirano is the innovative one with the right tools to kill zombies. Though I feel his not the fighter type like Saeko, Takashi and Rei since I haven't really seen him yet duke it out with zombies. Saya though has that black gore censor on ep.2, Hirano'a ok with guns. Yeah! Gotta love 'em guns.
Old 2010-07-19, 09:56   Link #1495
Fawx9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
I'm actually rather interested in the Konbini guy with the blank expression on his face. I wonder if we'll ever see him again. Not zombified if possible.
It's a reference to Shaun of the Dead.

IF you are enjoying this, then you should also greatly enjoy that.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:13   Link #1496
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
It's a reference to Shaun of the Dead.

IF you are enjoying this, then you should also greatly enjoy that.
Yeah i know its a Shaun of the Dead reference, I'm just actually want to see if we'll ever see the guy again.
Old 2010-07-19, 10:23   Link #1497
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
I would have liked to see him join the group even if he ends up as mute as Freddie from Cromartie High School.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:34   Link #1498
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
^The only bit of censoring i've come across so far in this show is the drill attack in last weeks episode. So yeah, no idea what censoring people are talking about.
The AT-X version has only a few scenes censored, like the drill scene in episode 2 (like you say). Also when the teacher jumps out the window in episode 1, like what Kakkou already said, you can see the whole screen go black for about two seconds and sound disappears - guess what's gonna be there in the DVD version? I linked this earlier, but here we go one more time. As you can see, some other versions have quite a bit more censorship, to the point where the whole screen is just blacked out for half the episode
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 10:39   Link #1499
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Saeko figure

NSFW
Spoiler for Naked Apron:
Old 2010-07-19, 10:42   Link #1500
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
The AT-X version has only a few scenes censored, like the drill scene in episode 2 (like you say). Also when the teacher jumps out the window in episode 1, you can see the whole screen go black for about two seconds and sound disappears - guess what's gonna be there in the DVD version? I linked this earlier, but here we go one more time. As you can see, some other versions have quite a bit more censorship, to the point where the whole screen is just blacked out for half the episode
Must have missed the teacher scene, ah well. Glad i'm not watching those censored broadcasts shown in the link though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Saeko figure
Great detail, though shame she's not a favorite from the series, or i'd jump all over this release.

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse