AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valvrave the Liberator

Notices

Old 2016-11-11, 14:33   Link #101
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fjoergyn View Post
And the most unusual is that shoko appears to be the mother of Prince

A reliable source please
Don't take that bit of info seriously. When I last checked it (back in September), the Prince had no relatives listed for obvious reasons. I noticed that Shoko's and his (Prince's) pages were recently edited, so I'm guessing some super enthusiastic L-Elf/Shoko shipper just did that for some kinda twisted self-satisfaction. As of right now, his origin and/or parentage remains unknown.

Now I'm questioning if that little tidbit of information stating that L-Elf and Shoko becoming love interests to each other in future actually is factual and not just the result of some random fan who did it for the lolz. More than ever, we need someone who has actually read the novels to confirm that info now.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote